Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

Anybody can explain me why is stressed the fact is an islamic blockchain and so on? What has the religion anything to do with it?

If i need to be honest is a little distressing to me.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

When is the new Ico date?
Our Ico starts in February 2019..
You can check out our website
Menapay.io

Why in fevruary? You are expecting market growing in February or what? Many people expecting big grow in december this year (as many exist news coming like Bakkt launch).

Seeing how difficult it is in the current market situation for ICOs to raise money, it totally makes sense to wait (and hope for the crypto market to recover) to start the ICO.

I think crypto is at the right price now. Why does everyone thinks this is the low ?  Cool

Because only 1 % of my friends know someting about crypto.  Grin
You are right, not many people know about cryptocurrencies, I am sure - the best times are still ahead. When each country will enter cryptocurrency at the state level, this will be a new wave of growth, and this should not be missed.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

many project targeting emerging market for banking and have yet to shown good progress yet because many challenge with educating people.  How MenaPay going to market in targeted region?

I guess they will have a little easier job since they are focusing on a smaller region than other similar projects. I am sure they will have some local market teams to help them gain on popularity.
I would like to know if they have potential competitors in these regions? because it's large sector, and if they can be the first who can realize this, it will bring success.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 08:01:20 PM by MandatoryOption

When is the new Ico date?
Our Ico starts in February 2019..
You can check out our website
Menapay.io

Why in fevruary? You are expecting market growing in February or what? Many people expecting big grow in december this year (as many exist news coming like Bakkt launch).

You really think that people interested in a project care if the market is booming, it's flat or in bear mode? Nope, when people find an excellent project just throw money on it

Sure, people who are already involved in crypto and who are already reading whitepapers and informing themselves about new projects will invest if they like a particular project. But to get new people with money enter the market it would be great to have a 'booming' market and cryptocurrencies be 'hot' again and all over the news.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

Anybody can explain me why is stressed the fact is an islamic blockchain and so on? What has the religion anything to do with it?

I do not think I understood the connection between the religion itself and the attributes of the Project or Team, even if they have any kind of good or bad experience with any Member from any niche, it must be understood that there is a new Team, new perspectives and new opportunities
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Utility token means it is a payment method in the ecosystem, but that won't give you any right on profit.

Security token means you have a share of the profit. Not a payment method in the ecosystem.

If that is the only difference, do you know why utility tokens were expected to be free from regulations? It does not seem utility tokens are less risky and less deserving of oversight than security tokens.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Utility token means it is a payment method in the ecosystem, but that won't give you any right on profit.

Security token means you have a share of the profit. Not a payment method in the ecosystem.

If that is the only difference, do you know why utility tokens were expected to be free from regulations? It does not seem utility tokens are less risky and less deserving of oversight than security tokens.
That is because they are not so seriously considered as the security tokens. Frankly, the utility tokens are just a means of safe paying for some services and that's it; you cannot earn from them.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

Not an "Islamic blockchain", but following the islamic rules of the banking industry...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

I saw an article about Menapay in a very popular German Crypto Blog: https://altcoinspekulant.com/2018/11/05/menapay-eine-neue-und-mobile-bezahlmethode-fuer-die-mena-region/

It is nice that menapay starting to get recognized. If you don't know German like me, just translate it with google Smiley

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

December is a holiday month and in January people usually don't have much money left and they don't make big purchases or investment decisions, so February seems like a good time to conduct a sale. Especially if they expect the market gonna go up.

Last bullrun was in December 2017 and I think next will be too. And its not depends of holidays. I think it depends of positive news and we have some big  (Bakkt launch on 12th December)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

December is a holiday month and in January people usually don't have much money left and they don't make big purchases or investment decisions, so February seems like a good time to conduct a sale. Especially if they expect the market gonna go up.

Last bullrun was in December 2017 and I think next will be too. And its not depends of holidays. I think it depends of positive news and we have some big  (Bakkt launch on 12th December)
we'll see if BAKKT starts their crowdsale and the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will go up, of course, they will also be impacted well,
hopefully with BAKKT prices can rise like last year

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

we'll see if BAKKT starts their crowdsale and the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will go up, of course, they will also be impacted well,
hopefully with BAKKT prices can rise like last year

We just can hope that bakkt will get good respond from the market and able to pump the price again. For now, we at least have a hope.
BabylonTreker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

A new partnership announced for MenaPay, It's BIG NEWS. I did a video update:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDIxyJ1Cxw&t=206s
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Not an "Islamic blockchain", but following the islamic rules of the banking industry...

I understand, i just think that conforming to any particular religion pose an extra level of unnecessary complexity, unless is sure will bring more people to use it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:43:53 AM

A new partnership announced for MenaPay, It's BIG NEWS. I did a video update:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDIxyJ1Cxw&t=206s

They already did announce the partnership with pumapay so stop clickbaiting people to get more views to your video.

omwibya

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

how do those differ from regular ones? are the rules that different in order to justify working around them? or is it just a way to court islamic investors from oil rich countries?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

I saw an article about Menapay in a very popular German Crypto Blog: https://altcoinspekulant.com/2018/11/05/menapay-eine-neue-und-mobile-bezahlmethode-fuer-die-mena-region/

It is nice that menapay starting to get recognized. If you don't know German like me, just translate it with google Smiley

Thx for the link. The article is quite confident about the potential of Menapay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyer1976

Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

Thx for the link. The article is quite confident about the potential of Menapay.

Hi! I've read about this project. Can anyone confirm that the project team is following its roadmap? Any evidence of that? It's November and they should be active in Asia. Does anyone have any information about what agreements they have reached with the merchants?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Thanks for that link to the review. I do not know a lot about the so-called MENA region. I was surprised to read 80% of the people down there do not even have a bank account and most transactions are cash instead of electronic. Seems like there is indeed an opportunity here. Yet there is a risk that, even though MenaPay claims to avoid whatever hurdles there are preventing electronic payments from getting a foothold, they may still be banned eventually.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day, it's nice to see the article in authoritative publication. I hope when the team will attend crypto events they will be able to find investors in this difficult time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: