Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

What can we expect from a unregulated market. Fraud is prevalent. Each person for his own good

Everyone has to do their own research in this market at this moment. The market is too much red for all the crypto and ICO's too not getting much investment.
I think that crypto crisis of this year occurred because of many scammers among ICO's, during this time investors have become more cautious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

What can we expect from a unregulated market. Fraud is prevalent. Each person for his own good

Everyone has to do their own research in this market at this moment. The market is too much red for all the crypto and ICO's too not getting much investment.
I think that crypto crisis of this year occurred because of many scammers among ICO's, during this time investors have become more cautious.

Not only scammers among the ICOs. I would say that most of the projects failed to deliver their promises (some projects promised the sky and the stars and it was obvious they would have a hard time to stand to their promises). So I guess investors nowadays don't get hyped so easily again.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Not only scammers among the ICOs. I would say that most of the projects failed to deliver their promises (some projects promised the sky and the stars and it was obvious they would have a hard time to stand to their promises). So I guess investors nowadays don't get hyped so easily again.

We, the community have to make sure to keep the economy clean of scam projects, thats the only way people will start to trust crypto again and return to it as investors which will bump the prices up again.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

It seems they will back that pegged coin with the amount you spend to purchase.

Like 100 person give them 100.000$ total for 100.000 menacash and circulating supply is 100.000 token backing up with 100.000$. When you cash out like 20.000 of it, and the outcome is 80.000$ in the bank and 80.000 token circulating.

Makes me wonder why MenaPay is necessary. Would MenaCash alone not be enough to enable electronic payments?

Although I suppose when people collectively purchase over $25 million worth of MenaCash, they run in a liquidity crisis because there is not enough MenaCash. Maybe that is the reason for MenaPay.

They are raising money and in return share their income.

They need money for development and marketing. Without marketing, this project has no end.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

We, the community have to make sure to keep the economy clean of scam projects, thats the only way people will start to trust crypto again and return to it as investors which will bump the prices up again.
Project's also must have obligations to investors and don't promise impossible tasks, one good idea is not enough, for success need properly planned roadmap and honest team.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

[
Project's also must have obligations to investors and don't promise impossible tasks, one good idea is not enough, for success need properly planned roadmap and honest team.

I share this sentiment but I think MenaPay only focuses on a certain region in the world so they can specialize in it and dont have to conquer the whole world so to speak.
Spooknow

Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

It is for this reason that recently I have almost bypassed almost all such projects. Confidence in them is simply undermined, and I already understand that when mountains and gold are being devoured, then most likely there will be plain and sand. The team is good but we have to be real. Not sure if they can go as planned by the road map.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

It is for this reason that recently I have almost bypassed almost all such projects. Confidence in them is simply undermined, and I already understand that when mountains and gold are being devoured, then most likely there will be plain and sand. The team is good but we have to be real. Not sure if they can go as planned by the road map.

It comes down to picking out the few promising project and then having a lot of patience with your investment. I guess the times are over when you could've sold your ICO investment immediately after the trading goes live for a huge profit.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

It comes down to picking out the few promising project and then having a lot of patience with your investment. I guess the times are over when you could've sold your ICO investment immediately after the trading goes live for a huge profit.

Yes, and it it good these times are over. It was a sign of a crazy and over-hyped market and too many scammers were drawn into this market like sharks that smell blood.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

[

I share this sentiment but I think MenaPay only focuses on a certain region in the world so they can specialize in it and dont have to conquer the whole world so to speak.
i fully agree with this fluctuating market are difficult times for the crypto coins and for the icos, to be successful a project must not only have a valid,winning idea but also a solid structure a well-planned roadmap and a competent team, even the launch goes studied in detail, at the beginning perhaps in the areas/countries most likely to then expand later in a second time...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

Yes, and it it good these times are over. It was a sign of a crazy and over-hyped market and too many scammers were drawn into this market like sharks that smell blood.

Not only scammers. I also was a shark who was hunting the quick $.  Grin
But I also was interested in the philosophy of crypto, the aspects decentralization, anonymity and distributing the wealth to everybody.
And I invested most of my coins longterm as far as I could from my little money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

[

But this should not be limited to a certain region after the project is completed, since when it is already running, it tends to seek new horizons and conquer other Locations, it is natural when success is achieved
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

Yeah, make the project always on the roadmap path and the schedule does not change from beginning to end, it's like one way to respect investors. The rest, let the investor assess whether the project able to attracted him or not.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

[

But this should not be limited to a certain region after the project is completed, since when it is already running, it tends to seek new horizons and conquer other Locations, it is natural when success is achieved

I believe they need to show first that they are successful in that region. If all goes well, then they can scale this platform easily. It's like their guinea pig. They should resolve such bottlenecks encountered in that area so upon scaling up, they know already what to do with them. There's no need to rush where most of the projects failed. They need to dissect their project and address all possible issues that might come up. In that way, they are already protecting their investors.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

[

I believe they need to show first that they are successful in that region. If all goes well, then they can scale this platform easily. It's like their guinea pig. They should resolve such bottlenecks encountered in that area so upon scaling up, they know already what to do with them. There's no need to rush where most of the projects failed. They need to dissect their project and address all possible issues that might come up. In that way, they are already protecting their investors.
Be reasonable when a project specific experience difficulties in it, this will awaken the spirit and think about how to resolve problems that come up in front of the eyes. If the reserved area, it seems to me if for the moment focused on one particular area, and over time develop and expand the network to a wider area. It will be easier for the team.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

Yeah, make the project always on the roadmap path and the schedule does not change from beginning to end, it's like one way to respect investors. The rest, let the investor assess whether the project able to attracted him or not.

I do think they should give updates in accordance with their roadmap and if there is any delays, they should inform the community as well.

Updates are essential, little things can make a big difference in this business and if investors have confidence or not is a very important thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I do think they should give updates in accordance with their roadmap and if there is any delays, they should inform the community as well.

Updates are essential, little things can make a big difference in this business and if investors have confidence or not is a very important thing.

True, it seems most project are ignoring and paying less attention to the forum community
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

True, it seems most project are ignoring and paying less attention to the forum community

Agreed. I believe the focus is going away more and more from the forum and it's going more to telegram and medium.
The problem with telegram is that it's just so spammy to find anything useful in there.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Finding original stuff and recognizing the team members on telegram is like finding download button in file upload websites. Lots of scammers in the name of team members and spamming the groups with nonsense things is also a headache..
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Finding original stuff and recognizing the team members on telegram is like finding download button in file upload websites. Lots of scammers in the name of team members and spamming the groups with nonsense things is also a headache..

If a supposed admin message you with a special offer and calling you "sir". You must know he is a scammer.

Actually, most of the scams from telegram are easily recognizable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: