Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95696 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Someone knows - they have competitors? or projects with similar concept, I like this idea, but competitors may hinder their progress.

Yes, they have. Utrust, Monetha, Pumapay, Agate - also developing similar payment platforms. But for different regions...
in fact, the market seems full of more or less similar projects, the difference can be done in addition to the unique features by the launch on markets not yet saturated with crypto projects such as middle-east and African continent...

Yes, As I said the different in regions. And also in their 2 kind of coins - stable coin and utility. May be some other advantages?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

Speaking of Dex:es, some of them are unregistered and under the eye of the sec now. I am guessing lot's of smaller unregistered exchanges will quit soon.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-charges-fines-etherdelta-founder-with-operating-unregistered-securities-exchange

Could there be such a thing as a registered decentralized exchange?

Or does the MenaPay team intend to keep their assets only on on-chain exchanges that are not under USA jurisdiction? How?
they are called dex that is decentralized exchanges precisely because no registration is required and no kyc procedure, soon it seems that idex will become the first dex that requires kyc procedure(in my opinion losing its decentralization and becoming a classic exchange), i do not know which way will choose the menapay team if that of cooperate with the classic exchange or dex just waiting for news...
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Speaking of Dex:es, some of them are unregistered and under the eye of the sec now. I am guessing lot's of smaller unregistered exchanges will quit soon.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-charges-fines-etherdelta-founder-with-operating-unregistered-securities-exchange

Or does the MenaPay team intend to keep their assets only on on-chain exchanges that are not under USA jurisdiction? How?
they are called dex that is decentralized exchanges precisely because no registration is required and no kyc procedure, soon it seems that idex will become the first dex that requires kyc procedure(in my opinion losing its decentralization and becoming a classic exchange), i do not know which way will choose the menapay team if that of cooperate with the classic exchange or dex just waiting for news...

I wonder if forkdelta developers are panicking right now...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

I wonder if forkdelta developers are panicking right now...

Grin Grin Grin Anyone would be, but I believe that they have already worked on enough money to reestablish themselves, since they were assessed under a fine. Unless there are later problems, they can return to good volumes in new operations. I hope that MenaPay's progress is independent of such exchanges and such problems.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

Well I don't think they have any problems about panicking, anxiety, or anything like that because they have quite enough assets to fill themselves in comfort and to do everything as intended.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

I followed the discussion but I have to admit I don't know exactly why MenaPay has to keep their tokens on an on-chain trading exchange.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.

Wow! I did not know this news and if its true, can you provide us with a link with this news or press release or any article so that the community can read about it.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I followed the discussion but I have to admit I don't know exactly why MenaPay has to keep their tokens on an on-chain trading exchange.

Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.

Don't compromise your  free for false security. It will evolve, crypto foundation was to move away from regulation and rules. Why you want to go back
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:26:44 AM

"Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people." Wow, is that true? If it is, blockchain is a perfect fit for it.

The biggest problem i see is the adaptation in Islamic countries very low for the cryptocurrency. But it can be changed.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

I totally agree with your idea. Some exchanges are involve in anomalous transactions that are quite hard to detect instantly and by applying Islamic finance rules then I think it would greatly minimize such incidences.

I find Islamic banking is absurd because of how it is working right now (regular banking with different names) but this kind of thing really makes sense. And absurdity turns into something great even not Islamic people want to adapt.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

It will provide solutions especially to all financial problems in the Middle East and Africa. The fact that the princess of Saudi Arabia is supporting this project is really remarkable.

Wow! I did not know this news and if its true, can you provide us with a link with this news or press release or any article so that the community can read about it.

I would like to read the news as well, about the princess of saudi arabia one. I think this will be the great news if it's true and I wish it's true.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

I would like to read the news as well, about the princess of saudi arabia one. I think this will be the great news if it's true and I wish it's true.

Where did you read something about the princess of Saudi Arabia? I'd love to read that reference.
If the royals are eying this, it will become a standard in the middle-east.. which will just become awesome.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

You are right Saudi's have tons of Royals but someone specifically posted about princess fo Saudi Arabia which is Ameerah bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi. But, there's no link to confirm the news.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

You are right Saudi's have tons of Royals but someone specifically posted about princess fo Saudi Arabia which is Ameerah bint Aidan bin Nayef Al-Taweel Al-Otaibi. But, there's no link to confirm the news.

Still better to have one hundred and first princess promoting your project than having a jane doe do it which is totally anonymous. 

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

What is your marketing strategy like which parts of the world are you focusing first?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.

This would be a form of income sharing among the less fortunate, unfortunately there are not many nobles with this interest, I think if there is interest on the part of these in the crypto, it will always be something with retained information. But your thinking is inspiring.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: