Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:03:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE)  (Read 95701 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"

The presence of whales in the project has both a good and a bad side. On the one hand, whales can maintain and pump the price, on the other hand - it is actually manipulation and whales can greatly harm the project. In General, the main principle of cryptocurrency is decentralization. Although practically it is difficult to achieve.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

What is your marketing strategy like which parts of the world are you focusing first?

As the name MenaPay might suggest, they are focussing on the Middle East and Africa at first.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

guys don't get your hopes up about saudi royals. there's literally hundreds of them Smiley

You are right, But they all got money to burn Wink... And we want the support from the "whales"

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.

Because they care about their population, they have golden baths in their hotels but poor people just die in poverty, even workers used to buy such hotels

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.

Don't compromise your  free for false security. It will evolve, crypto foundation was to move away from regulation and rules. Why you want to go back

Centralized off-chain transactions are simply not part of crypto, but a remnant of the traditional, corrupt way of banking.

There are rules in the traditional, corrupt banking world because that is the only way to stop it from devolving into a completely dysfunctional mess - now it is just a partially dysfunctional mess.

The way to go forward is to have just a few essential rules, such as all transactions should be on-chain and transparent. Not rules that only apply to commoners, designed to be circumvented by the financial elite.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Because of Islamic finance rules every transaction needs to be transparent and seen by at least 2 people. An off-chain, centralized exchange is a black box. As the transaction settlement in a centralized exchange takes place within the exchange's server we cannot see what is precisely going on.

Actually I think the whole crypto market should adopt those Islamic finance rules because there is too damn much manipulation and wash trading going on.

Don't compromise your  free for false security. It will evolve, crypto foundation was to move away from regulation and rules. Why you want to go back

Centralized off-chain transactions are simply not part of crypto, but a remnant of the traditional, corrupt way of banking.

There are rules in the traditional, corrupt banking world because that is the only way to stop it from devolving into a completely dysfunctional mess - now it is just a partially dysfunctional mess.

The way to go forward is to have just a few essential rules, such as all transactions should be on-chain and transparent. Not rules that only apply to commoners, designed to be circumvented by the financial elite.

Absolutely true. Some basic rules mist be followed but crypto is also a lot about freedom and being responsible for your (trans)actions.  Grin
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:33:31 PM

So what do you think about the fact the MenaCash will run on a private blockchain? I think that when we talk about single point of failure we're not talking about decentralized blockchain anymore

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Arab princes investing in crypto would really be interesting as it could lead to the broader population of the area becoming interested in crypto.

Because they care about their population, they have golden baths in their hotels but poor people just die in poverty, even workers used to buy such hotels
It seems to me that if project team can find investors from these regions, then one or two will be enough to achieve a hard cap, btw it's 25m $ ?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

This would be a form of income sharing among the less fortunate, unfortunately there are not many nobles with this interest, I think if there is interest on the part of these in the crypto, it will always be something with retained information. But your thinking is inspiring.
Whales can dump at any given time, I prefer when there is a large community of average investors, then token price will be more stable.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

Whales can dump at any given time, I prefer when there is a large community of average investors, then token price will be more stable.

Well let them dump menapay, i think the menacash serves that purpose of stability, meanwhile you could pocket cheap menapay Tongue
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

So what do you think about the fact the MenaCash will run on a private blockchain? I think that when we talk about single point of failure we're not talking about decentralized blockchain anymore

Wow, I must have missed that part! On first sight a private blockchain seems to contradict the very concept of transparent banking.

I suppose I have conflated the different axes of blockchain types.

It is possible to have publicly transparent, on-chain transactions while not letting everyone access the chain. Where would MenaCash fit in?

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Well let them dump menapay, i think the menacash serves that purpose of stability, meanwhile you could pocket cheap menapay Tongue

But to reach its financial goals big investors can be necessary. It's hard nowadays to find sufficiant funding amongst the community. Sure, whales probably have gotten good bonuses but therefore a lot of projects have a vesting period for their tokens to prevent dumps.  
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

in my opinion, big investors are always welcome regardless of their country of origin...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

in my opinion, big investors are always welcome regardless of their country of origin...

Where is the link to the info with the arabian princess now?
I assume that was fake news ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

But to reach its financial goals big investors can be necessary. It's hard nowadays to find sufficiant funding amongst the community. Sure, whales probably have gotten good bonuses but therefore a lot of projects have a vesting period for their tokens to prevent dumps.  

We are already used to whales dumping tokens of many project when they go on exchange but it doesnt happen to all project, even greedy whales can recognize a good project and will hold their tokens and i think MenaPay is one of them.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:21:42 AM

We are already used to whales dumping tokens of many project when they go on exchange but it doesnt happen to all project, even greedy whales can recognize a good project and will hold their tokens and i think MenaPay is one of them.

Yes, now in the bearish time, many whales holding their bags.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

Security tokens tend to dump less. Because unlike utility they are backing with some real value (profit share of the company) so dump can happen of course but if it will,  i expect a limited dump.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Security tokens tend to dump less. Because unlike utility they are backing with some real value (profit share of the company) so dump can happen of course but if it will,  i expect a limited dump.

Yes dividend earning and staking coins seems to dump less
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Too much of a bonus when purchasing a token will eventually cause any token to go down in price when its listed, because a lot of  trader are now into token flip, no more holding and wait for the moon if you can get a good profit by quickly selling your token and jumping into another projects. but some cases are different its not always like that.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

perhaps it is true that security tokens tend to dump less and for less time because they offer a series of advantages such as dividends for their possession
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

If they could make a much wider distribution of tokens, then sudden dumps from some token holders would be negligible and will not affect much on the token price. So I guess they must do everything in their capacity to do just that. Imho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: