Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC pools  (Read 5116 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:31:18 AM

Please friend, don't have penis envy. Just make your pool better and make people use yours....

Is that what your 5% fee is for? Penis enlargement? This is just a rhetorical question, please keep your smart-ass answers to yourself.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:47:14 AM

as of llitecoind version 40104 theres a command to get the network hashpersec ... i doubt allchains is using but i know the charts are .. that might be the cause of the problem Smiley ill mention on #litecoin see what happens ...

and yuh looking the blocks seems youre right so might be issue with how the client calculates the totalhashrate

rest of post(s) ill pretend didnt read, my pool doing fine .... i donated to that graph is all along with quite a few others and wanna improve upon litecoin network oh well

As of version 0.5.0.1, I've fixed the problem where getnetworkhashps is way off during difficulty changes.

wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 06:22:58 PM

5% fee.. i just dont get it.. so many other pools at 0%

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
wannaBhacker

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 07:03:57 PM

Please friend, don't have penis envy. Just make your pool better and make people use yours....

Is that what your 5% fee is for? Penis enlargement? This is just a rhetorical question, please keep your smart-ass answers to yourself.

5% fee.. i just dont get it.. so many other pools at 0%

There were only two things our pool fee was used for. 1 was to convince people to go to the other inferior pools. The second, was to pay for some of the dedicated server costs. If you think pool fee covers this your head doesn't work straight.

Now there is a third reason. Eskimo, wknight, or g2x I will donate towards your penis surgery so you feel much better about yourself. YYour other little man syndrome feel goods aren't working good enough. Eskimo, I'm sorry if you only have 1khash to send at a pool. I will buy you an AMD CPU if penis surgery is too scary for you.
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 09:45:48 PM

Wow I never attacked you personally.. not sure why you personally attacked me

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
panerai

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 10:55:13 PM

Can we get a list going of current ltc pools and avg hashrate?

litecoin.miningpool.com  0.284 MH/s .  I guess we're part of the "other" at the moment. Come join and help us hop over the 0.3Mh/s level. Maybe we can get a listing as part of the pie-graph then.   Smiley

I've got your back froggy, I'm on your pool exclusively Smiley
panerai

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 10:59:51 PM

just out of curiosity (im noobish), is there any benefit to mining multiple pools?
saethan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 11:30:04 PM

A domain + dns + privacy service for a full year through nearlyfree is... $12.50.

Why -wouldn't- you get one?   Cheesy
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 07:15:42 AM

Few days ago I added a "Comparison of Litecoin mining pools" to http://litecoin.info/index.php?title=Category:Mining
You can update this table or you can add change request here and I or someone else will take care of it.

Cheers!

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
froggy

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2011, 06:44:54 PM

Great work, EskimoBob.  I've corrected the entry for litecoin.miningpool.com a little - transaction fees in blocks are shared with miners rather than kept by the pool.  I should have mentioned that in the pool's support thread.

I've got your back froggy, I'm on your pool exclusively Smiley

Thanks panerai.

* toodles off to update the support thread *

Edited: Oh, it is mentioned there.  Ah well, that's OK then.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: