Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Adoption or Regulations why way is better for bitcoin ?  (Read 934 times)
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Of course adoption will serve a better reliable for bitcoin. As regulation will give room for manipulations and at end will favor the same set of persons we are aiming to defeat. I fear regulations will give back power to the capitalist.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

If we are to choose the best way for bitcoin is adoption ,because it will just directly merge to what people want for a new dimensions in the digital world, while regulation it will passed to some hard requirements to comply, for bitcoin will be legit to be use.

Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Selection is route superior to control for cryptos. In the event that the reception rate expands, controls will take after. In any case, if direction bounces into the front line, the selection rate could possibly back off. In any case, reception here means mass selection by the general individuals like us and not by the corporates.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

To me, adoption is better than regulation in case of bitcoin. Regulation follows the increase of adoption. But it is not the same if regulation increases. That's why adoption of bitcoin by the normal people is needed for the bitcoin economy.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Adoption of bitcoin among the normal people will improve the economy to a great extent. On the other hand, too much regulation hampers an economy. So, I think, adaption is better than regulaion in many ways.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

From my opinion obviously adoption is better than regulation. But i think ETF will be good for bitcoin. Because it will attract more investors in the market which will good for the market.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

Everything in this world has benefits and negative marks. But, So many regulations may affect the adaptability of new users. In any case, there is none economy where nil control is there. Open nations like USA England and so forth likewise have certain controls.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

Bitcoin are more potential and profitable. if bitcoin get ETF approval it will  be increasing investor security. it will make more profit for investor. people are increasing their investment here. it is a very good sign for bitcoin.
HitMarshall67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

ETF is creating biggest hypes for bitcoin. If it is approved by SEC then the prices will massively change from my opinion. And i think it will go to the positive side of the price scale.
HitMarshall67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

Regulations can be appreciated sometimes. But most of the times they create some obstacles in decentralized system. So i think adoption is much needed for cryptocurrencies.
BounderbyMAX

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

bitcoin are more trusted and reliable. if bitcoin get ETF approval it will be more secure and perform better service than other. it will make sure your profit and security. its future are more bright.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

bitcoin are more trusted and reliable. if bitcoin get ETF approval it will be more secure and perform better service than other. it will make sure your profit and security. its future are more bright.

No one guarantee your profit. Everything is possible in this market. After ETF approval we might see a price rise. But after that there is no guarantee for the long term.
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Actually they are interconnected. I can’t compare this. When adoption is increased then regulation will be followed. But it’s true if mass adoption will happen then it will impact significantly in the market.
Outeriesself

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

I think EFT proposal is an effort to rise bitcoin acceptance. I believe result come from various efforts. Its very difficult to compare because this two things are interrelated.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

The best way to make bitcoin better is not by the impose of regulations on bitcoin. I believe adoption to this new trend of transacting for goods and services, will be the better way for bitcoin.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Adoption is more preferable to me because very much regulation can destroy the cryptoeconomy. So I think mass adoption will be impactful and it will be good for everyone.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

ETF is just a way to increase adoption of bitcoin by investors. But gradual adoption in general is a result of many facts. Both are different things.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

i think both are need according to situation. both are important in limited situation.access adoption and regulation are not good at all.
InfiniteBlock560

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

There are many advantages due to which bitcoin adoption is more preferable than regulations to me. Adoption will make transaction much cheaper, secure and speedy. Currency will be more interoperable due to global payment with BTC adoption.
among

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

the catalyst for adoption of cryptocurrency, as well as any bleeding-edge technologies, requires a low barrier to entry. By understanding and appreciating the value that cryptocurrency introduces for the future, users will understand that it is not only good for buying drugs or conducting other illegal transactions. Building apps that lower the barrier to entry will also encourage more user adoption, as signups don’t require knowledge of wallets, addresses, or MetaMask.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: