Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
Indeed, the current price and development of bitcoin has decreased quite dramatically and it has become all the risks that we will get in the situation as it is now needed confidence and patience in the investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonicaDunn84

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

At the present time, we can see that the real value of Bitcoin is on the downturn. But I think in the next few months, the value of Bitcoin can increase quickly and efficiently. If at the present time, you want to invest in a coin that is Bitcoin, I think you should invest in other Odeo o dc can share with real people.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

When we see bitcoin coming down, we just pay attention and follow the market flow, nothing can prevent it and can only hold it until there really is a chance to increase or decrease.
Many of these difficulties have experienced so there is no need to be too worried to deal with this situation, this is the crypto market that never knows the ups and downs of coins.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

I still read articles that are worthy of my time in these times of crisis but in a rare occassions only. I have trust in the crypto and the tech so I don't need a lot of good news to make me not worry so much about my portfolio. Our only enemy is time because it will take long before we can finally recover.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

regards

indoagung

there is a lot of speculation that I can do, and this depends on experience, especially capital. to find information is very important in the crypto industry, not much different from other stock markets. but at the moment I suggest, you can trade fast and make a profit even if it's small.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

regards

indoagung

there is a lot of speculation that I can do, and this depends on experience, especially capital. to find information is very important in the crypto industry, not much different from other stock markets. but at the moment I suggest, you can trade fast and make a profit even if it's small.

It happened because of price instability at the moment and you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum has experienced a very bad decline especially what happened to Ethereum
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Don't get carried away in negative situations. Always think positively that the value of bitcoin in its time will increase.

However, staying positive, do not close the eyes on the current situation. Bitcoin is not still growing as fast as we want it. Meanwhile, it will do it very soon - no doubts.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I think the current situation and condition of the price of bitcoin is the most severe decline from the highest price of $ 20k and currently falling to the price of $ 5-6k is very terrible and currently there is a lot of bad news circulating in several international media that can influence the trader.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Don't get carried away in negative situations. Always think positively that the value of bitcoin in its time will increase.

Always remember this that be fearful when everybody is happy and buying and be positive when other are selling and think its a panic mode on. This is how the richest person on earth today believe in and have bought stocks etc and become rich today.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

regards

indoagung

Right now, the situation in the market is constantly falling and it was the time for people who wants to join this industry to invest a huge amount due to the prices that are very low.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

regards

indoagung

Reading articles, instructions and suggestions from friends nor experts will be something which is good if we can simulate it correctly and then take action from the results of the simulation. We must be sure, the value of bitcoin will continue to grow to a more significant level.
naanun

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently returning to a significant price, we can only produce bitcoin prices can return during the end of the year, and we can continue to get bitcoin to pump into the $ 20k
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

regards

indoagung
I think the best we can do is hold and buy more as long we afford it because I think bitcoin will now drop more it will stable as of now and I believe it will moving up again. We can't trust any article because some if it is only prediction.
You are right. That should be the case, by buying and holding bitcoin it will add or at least not make it down. Don't run by bringing excessive fear and then to sell it, it's the same as lowering prices. That is according to my own way of thinking. KEEP THE SPIRIT!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

It hurts when we see the bitcoin's price decreases in front of our eyes in a night! But it feels good when we see the price pumping! So, everything has too side, good and bad! After a long bear market run, we can expect a balanced crypto market at the end of this year like the last year. Don't lose your hope! Everyone can give suggestion to other people, you are confused that's why we asking suggestion in a different way!  So, At this moment I think you should hold your crypto! Don't sell, Trade is not very convenient too. In that case, you can buy good coins now when it is cheap! and keep them in the hold.
Thank you for your advice and description, O my friend. Until this moment and also today I still maintain the principle and also the determination to stick with this situation, whatever happens. Even though many winds hit me, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular and the best for a very long time. I believe that.

✦ files.fm library ✦
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently returning to a significant price, we can only produce bitcoin prices can return during the end of the year, and we can continue to get bitcoin to pump into the $ 20k
In order to make your situations better you need to wait for the Bitcoin to make its situations better but you have one thing to perform that is to buy coins more in number in order to lead with this collection into a favorable market of Bitcoin. Be prepare for it if you have interested in this source then start buying Bitcoins from now a time will come when you will get profit depends upon your collection.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Talking about the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices, it seems that the price of bitcoin this year is experiencing a tremendous decline and many are experiencing losses due to falling cryptocurrency prices but we don't know what will happen at the end of the year.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I thank the friends who have given their suggestions, opinions and enthusiasm in this slightly difficult situation. But believe me, everything will end soon and get better again. Don't stop at this time. Be patient and stay motivated while waiting for good news.

✦ files.fm library ✦
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Talking about the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices, it seems that the price of bitcoin this year is experiencing a tremendous decline and many are experiencing losses due to falling cryptocurrency prices but we don't know what will happen at the end of the year.
Yeah right bro, facing a situation like this we have to be patient and wait for prices to rise, there is no choice but that. our hope is only at the end of the year the price will rise, just pray.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

regards

indoagung
All i can say is to give yourself a bit more patience. That will be the most important that you can give into yourself here in cryptoworld. Cryptocurrencies value are voltile and if we become weak that will lead us for a huge loss. I guess before the year comes to an end, the market will recover and that is the best prize for those who patiently wait.
The current situation of bitcoin as well as the whole market seem to be Ok. As I think it’s the highly volatile, in 24h we will get less panic. Because as you can see it kind of clear that bitcoin definitely never bin dip forever, when it has a decrease, don’t afraid anymore guy, it will soon have a recover. Sometimes the current situation of entire market is not bad, but its  our mood affect negatively ourselves. Keeping your head and trying to find a suitable measure instead of focus on current status of market, because it can make you more disappointed and quickly get into loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: