Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1481 times)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

certainly hope and pray for bitcoin recover soon to jump. do not run away in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to compassion and pity. but this kind of situation, I don't think it will be for a long time. trust and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.
raden1922

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

nothing can be done more, I am always looking for positive information about the price of bitcoin. don't panic with this situation. the storm must have passed, still the spirit of friends! Cool

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions.
As a big fan of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin whenever I see a situation like this bitcoin's price is falling I always think that if I just have more extra money I will invest it more to bitcoin because it is a good chance to get higher profit from it.

Reading those thread's that says bitcoin is dying will not help you and it will just cause you to get panic and you cannot think what is the right decision to make while other investor's loving the market fall very much.

ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Crypto Trading 2017 / 2018
https://i.redd.it/dhzbhge9hxf11.png
Finalfantasy2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

The strange thing is that bitcoin works better and is more secure now than in 2017.

ZwodderLucas

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

The strange thing is that bitcoin works better and is more secure now than in 2017.

Strange thing is that bitcoin in 2017 was over priced by a mile

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
There is nothing you can do except to stay strong and hold your bitcoin. And do not just believe in the FUDS because they may ruin your decisions. Take note that it is the volatility of bitcoin that makes it great at investments.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
pepeisco

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

to leave the market right now the most stupid decision that can be made, this is from you just go to give you bitcoins at such a price
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I think most of us are a little concerned. I genuinely didn't think we'd ever see these prices again- particularly the prices of some of the better alts!

The way i look at it is, if you know of coins/projects that have an actual real use case, then don't worry about it too much and buy some more!

Its also worth noting that whales will be monitoring whats going on and i don't think they want the price to capitulate too much in fear of causing permanent damage. Don't be the one who is left with empty bags when we are off on another bull run, it might take a while to recover but to sell now is ridiculous. The major losses have already happened.
Ava Duvall

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

But 2018 has been not great year so far, the highest point was 8,000.. Hopefully it will get better
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

regards

indoagung

The volatility in the crypto market has the effect that investors are getting thrown off smaller walls more frequently. Since investors are constantly getting thrown off, they don’t have time to accumulate volatility debt.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

When I see the price of Bitcoin like this I don't always panic because I see it as a new way of making more cash from it.. why others will be busy selling off there I will be busy creating rooms were I can save keep the ones I have and still buy more to add up with it.
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Just keep holding on for dear life  Cheesy good things come to those who wait (could always try to explore other cryptos in the meanwhile)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Don't read those articles that has negative content.

It will force your emotion to start acting negatively because of that very bad content. The only thing you can do is to hold, HODL and hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Sit back and relax! Market price is just normal, volatility plays the rule of cryptocurrency so there's nothing to worry. If you already invested just do investment more because market is on bear, prices may drop even more. Wait until year end you would see the coin to gain its strength.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I have got the best proposal for this situation. That says, you do nothing in this situation and if you do anything then do it with complete alertness and with smart moves ahead. I guess its not that great situation currently. This time bitcoin has hit the bottom and still dropping below those lowest rates and thus seeking the new bottom. What you do in such situation? I guess you must stop investing, stop selling and just look where it is headed really. If the situation comes in where bitcoin stops dropping and starts showing green spikes then you do the right thing and invest. In general keep it simple that way.  Cheesy
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

These are the possible possibilities in case of loss:

- If you think this technology will change the world, the best solution is to buy more where the price can rise at any time.
 - If you want to invest, take a vacation and stay away from all the news until the price rises "you will be a loser if you sell now."
 - If you are concerned about the price or do not expect any rise to occur, reduce your losses and leave the market "Do not regret if the price rises."

Listening to analysis and other discussions will waste your time, keep track of the news, and develop your investment plan

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

If you look at the whole market for crypto currency, you can conclude that not only Bitcoin, but also other currencies and alts, and Bitcoin's cost is decreasing less, so Bitcoin's dominance in the market is increasing.

Of course you can change to another currency by selling Bitcoin, but I think you will lose more. Embarrassed
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Am watching the market by my very own self. Am staying clear of analysis that may further lead to more losses. These are trying times but we are not backing down. We shall overcome.
richman3451

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

to be honest for a while I was calm in the superfluity of the fact that soon the situation will be leveled out but now I'm beginning to get full understanding that I need to keep myself in hand and survive this period the eternal fall will not happen in any case the price will start to rise
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions.
As a big fan of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin whenever I see a situation like this bitcoin's price is falling I always think that if I just have more extra money I will invest it more to bitcoin because it is a good chance to get higher profit from it.

Reading those thread's that says bitcoin is dying will not help you and it will just cause you to get panic and you cannot think what is the right decision to make while other investor's loving the market fall very much.
thank you for all your suggestions. sometimes it is suddenly a little imagination appears that there is a dictionary of my brain that bitcoin will experience a fall in the abyss. but I always try to fight that little thought. once again I thank you for the time in giving advice.

✦ files.fm library ✦
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

Now no one can accurately say when bitcoin starts to grow, the market becomes unpredictable, otherwise everything would be too simple. I will keep my crypto currency until the price becomes high.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Market is really bleeding red today and that's sad for others but this is an opportunities to some people who believed bitcoin more than anyone else. This is the best time to buy and hold until end of this year. This is the same scenario wherein bitcoin crashes hard last year and came backed up strong and never looked back. Hold is the key to success in crypto currency.

DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

It remains only to have patience and believe in the best.
Personally, I do not panic and believe that the market will stabilize in the near future.
tubig123

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Normally the situation about the condition of bitcoin still survived when you look at into the exchange market the prices will alternate everyday  and  no need to worried the condition of bitcoin because many of investors will believed the capacity of bitcoin.
VK.point

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

I will be more active in finding a solution for this. by reading about BTC info and also trying. because silence is not enough to change things.
thanks !

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

regards

indoagung

Bitcoin is not controlled by any single person or a group of persons, it's working is based on the economic principles of demand and supply. There is nothing one can do to stop the dump, one can only try and clear the fud that is being spread, but that can't be done at a mass level. The only logical thing is to hold your coins, and explain other's the importance of holding their coins.

As for information do remember some are paid articles, and may not represent the truth you should read the topics here, use the search button to find what you're looking for.

You can check beginners section here for help or economics or speculation section to get a fair idea about the fluctuations in the prices, and the reasons it's happening.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

Don't read those articles that has negative content.

It will force your emotion to start acting negatively because of that very bad content. The only thing you can do is to hold, HODL and hold.
holding is one great way to deal with situations like this. and I have to admit that sometimes the feeling of worry crossed like a shadow before my eyes. Thank you for your advice. it made me breathe a little.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

I have got the best proposal for this situation. That says, you do nothing in this situation and if you do anything then do it with complete alertness and with smart moves ahead. I guess its not that great situation currently. This time bitcoin has hit the bottom and still dropping below those lowest rates and thus seeking the new bottom. What you do in such situation? I guess you must stop investing, stop selling and just look where it is headed really. If the situation comes in where bitcoin stops dropping and starts showing green spikes then you do the right thing and invest. In general keep it simple that way.  Cheesy
thank you senior master, your motivation and enthusiasm will build for us to keep thinking that is not ridiculous in situations like this. and panic isn't the right time to stick to the face right now. stay in full face smile. Thank you friend.
keep the spirit !

✦ files.fm library ✦
truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

awful. I lost more than 70% of my assets, I believe that someday it will come back, Because of the growing technology and payment facilities are necessary
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

What do we do? We are waiting for good news on the crypt, if the news is bad, then do not panic and do not need to go every hour and watch the price.. it just makes things worse.. 2 times a week it will be enough to follow the price, unless you are a trader, but just a Keeper of the crypt
hardip567

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

No need to think after investing properly Believe in the Bitcoin Market and Hold Long In some days, rates will start well and good news will also be available.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

regards

indoagung

Bitcoin is not controlled by any single person or a group of persons, it's working is based on the economic principles of demand and supply. There is nothing one can do to stop the dump, one can only try and clear the fud that is being spread, but that can't be done at a mass level. The only logical thing is to hold your coins, and explain other's the importance of holding their coins.

As for information do remember some are paid articles, and may not represent the truth you should read the topics here, use the search button to find what you're looking for.

You can check beginners section here for help or economics or speculation section to get a fair idea about the fluctuations in the prices, and the reasons it's happening.
you are right and I thank you for your advice and suggestions. I agree with you that no one can stop the dump. at least I have read articles about price and fluctuation situations that I might consider positive. thank you, you have given your time to give good advice.
  thanks Mr.juggy777

✦ files.fm library ✦
victoryana

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

At present bitcoin prices are in the $ 6000 range, which makes the market more volatile and investors tend to buy bitcoin than sell it, so the demand for bitcoin for the market is huge.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

Market is really bleeding red today and that's sad for others but this is an opportunities to some people who believed bitcoin more than anyone else. This is the best time to buy and hold until end of this year. This is the same scenario wherein bitcoin crashes hard last year and came backed up strong and never looked back. Hold is the key to success in crypto currency.
a truly bloody market situation. it is terrible, but it shouldn't be if we have to panic with the situation. I agree a little with your predictions, that there is nothing impossible if bitcoin repeats the same time as the end of 2017. thank you for your description. keep the spirit of friends.
 Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

Bitcoin should not be called a virtual currency, so we should call bitcoin as a digital currency so it is more reasonable because bitcoin is built upon the application of information technology and digital technology. Use to buy as much value as real money
aryaadikariyansyahsuwarto

Activity: 714

This Is Promissing Project

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

we can't do anything, and we don't have to do anything either. but, if we have capital, we better buy and schedule an investment, because if after that price rises, then we will get a profit. Maybe that's all we can do ... !!

●●●   AmaStar   ●●●  EARN FOR PORN  ●●●
Pre-ICO PERIOD : 15 Nov. - 31 Dec.., 2018

ANN      Bounty    Whitepaper      Telegram      Twitter      Linked In      Facebook      
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

The market fell sharply in recent days. So as I see it is not the time to invest in this market. We need to look at the market a few more days to be able to invest in the right direction of the market.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

we can't do anything, and we don't have to do anything either. but, if we have capital, we better buy and schedule an investment, because if after that price rises, then we will get a profit. Maybe that's all we can do ... !!

We can't do anything for now but to continue hold. That is the only way for our money to avoit it lost,  and if you still have money then buy more altcoin or bitcoin while the price was so very low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

We can't do anything for now but to continue hold. That is the only way for our money to avoit it lost,  and if you still have money then buy more altcoin or bitcoin while the price was so very low.
and sometimes I also have to admit that one of the obstacles is capital. that's what I experienced. then only can survive and hold a hope. that contributed to BTC. keep up the spirit in the current exam and be patient with the best key.
 Embarrassed

✦ files.fm library ✦
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin price is going down right now, but we can hope that it will rise soon. If you look at the previous records about the bitcoin, you will see that the price was never the same. After a fall, it rises again. It happens every time. So, there is no need to be worried right now.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:29:50 AM by Jating

regards

indoagung

Its good to read articles from time to time but you don't really rely or believed in them because most of the articles you can find around is pure garbage. Most websites are riding on the popularity of bitcoin and they will write articles be positive and negative just to get some clicks on their websites.

Yes, the price is falling, what can we do? Buy at this dips, Bitcoin and Ethereum are still cheap, a golden opportunity to purchase them. Next thing you do is to hold and don't check the price everytime. So have to keep in mind that its very volatile and everything changes in an instant. Just be cool and collective and look at the long haul.
Natasha95

Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

regards

indoagung

I think we should wait. Expectation.... Bitcoin will definitely rise, there is no doubt about it. But many altcoins will not rise more. However, now altcoins will not depend on bitcoin, because they will be traded directly Alt-dollar

indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

regards

indoagung

Its good to read articles from time to time but you don't really rely or believed in them because most of the articles you can find around is pure garbage. Most websites are riding on the popularity of bitcoin and they will write articles be positive and negative just to get some clicks on their websites.

Yes, the price is falling, what can we do? Buy at this dips, Bitcoin and Ethereum are still cheap, a golden opportunity to purchase them. Next thing you do is to hold and don't check the price everytime. So have to keep in mind that its very volatile and everything changes in an instant. Just be cool and collective and look at the long haul.
It is true. that is what I want to say the importance of actually choosing articles that make sense in this brain wall. thank you, Mr. Jating, for your enlightenment on this topic. very useful for all of us, especially myself who is still a junior and still need a lot of learning from other senior members. thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Every year this happens like this, it will soon rise again, again when the Bitcoin really grows.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Bitcoin is going through a correction right now due to the hype created by ETF approval. If you check past data, you’ll find that when bitcoin falls rapidly it gets back up stronger than ever. There will be bad news all over the internet about bitcoin, some might be legit and others only to create FOMO among people. But bitcoin will surely rise again. Just have patience.
bonballi

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

Right now I think there is two possible way to handle the situation of BTC. You can accept loss by selling out the BTC or you can wait until the price of BTC go high. No one can tell surely how long you have to wait.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

Bitcoins are priced at more than $ 7,000 and their price trend is constantly changing and moreover it will have things that make us feel like investing in bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will Give me a profit when I invest long term
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Bitcoins are priced at more than $ 7,000 and their price trend is constantly changing and moreover it will have things that make us feel like investing in bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will Give me a profit when I invest long term
For me thinking about bitcoin nowadays is only connected for long term holding, this coin could recover easily but only after some time, we need to be patient more than ever in the past.

VK.point

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

basically everyone has their own way of addressing the price of bitcoin. but I think there is no formula that can predict. more easily said speculation. in the hope of gaining profit, but forgetting the risk. whatever that is the reason, I will never be desperate to wait for the return of fresh air and wake up bitcoin like the end of 2017. Keep the spirit !!
 Cool

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

As an investor anyone should stay calm and patience about the current situation. If one has too many BTC, he/she can sell some of them and buy more BTC with that money when the price goes further down.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

There is nothing to do actually. It is very natural for crypto market as it is volatile by nature. Once it goes down the it will again definitely go up for sure. So, Just have patience there is nothing to worry about.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Bitcoin or others cryptocurrency price always have high fluctuation and its normal thing in market. Most peoples panic because negative news and i am believe cryptomarket will recover and bitcoin price rising again

Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

I will agree to you about we need to read article or news about bitcoin if it will decreasing steadily, but i think it is really normal this month for the bitcoin price that always keep falling base on some article and news that i read.
Balayashi

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

regards

indoagung

Well, dont sell with emotions, read, analyse and think about it first. It's true that btc has been falling, part due to the SEC decision at this moment, but that is something that happens even fiat currency. Look at Turkish Lire for example.
If you have a defined strategy, try to stick to it, don't panic sell just cause it's falling (unless that is you're strategy). And if you look closer to this, even it all those drops, big companies around the world such as financial ones ( banks), power companies, tech companies etc, all didn't stop the projects and investments in the blockchain and crypto adoption.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

If anyone is holding up the BTC, he/she is not getting loss. Those who are selling out of despair fall victim to loss in this current situation. Therefore, taking time and hope for something positive may be the way to deal with this situation.
petloer

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I am glad that you are concerned about the bitcoin market conditions, but I think we shouldn't get painc cause the prices are going on a quite stable mood now, I agree that we expect for better so I really hope that the price will go high very soon
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

That is the analysis of many investors, the market up and down also cause many people to worry. Bitcoin-like bubble soap, monument or torch. All speculations are symbolic.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Bitcoin or others cryptocurrency price always have high fluctuation and its normal thing in market. Most peoples panic because negative news and i am believe cryptomarket will recover and bitcoin price rising again
you are right. cryptocurrency does have very high fluctuations. and that is part of its nature. sometimes I read negative news accidentally, then make me like a kite that has lost control. then I take a deep breath. back to my belief that bitcoin will return with positive expectations for the future.
thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

You can hodl for your set mark and if you can't do that you can become a daily trader by trying to increase your hodl of btc by trading it against USDT.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

certainly hope and pray for bitcoin recover soon to jump. do not run away in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to compassion and pity. but this kind of situation, I don't think it will be for a long time. trust and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.

Yeah that's true mate hope and pray including patience with positive thinking for Bitcoin stablility again marketcap, all we need to do stay relax hodl the bitcoin or altcoins investment wait the bulll run to earn profits no trust and patience surely they recieve a lot of loses selling bitcoin investment.

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

At this point, I dont beleive anyone can really predict bitcoin price, most of the videos i watched on technical analysis spelled doom  for bitcoin and now bitcoin seem to be defying such at the moment
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:37:19 PM

what can you do?

take a deep breath and stay calm. you do not need to panic just think that you made a long-term investment, something like 5 years ... enjoy buying more coins whenever the price falls and hold for years. When you are investing in the long term, you do not suffer much pressure whenever the price drops and you do not have to keep looking at prices all the time. Now if you are doing day trade, then you need to study the market more and develop a good strategy to reduce losses

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

What best thing to do for now is just continue to hold your investment and enjoy buying coins in a low price because time comes the price will increased. Just trust and think positive that everything will be back to normal.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

regards

indoagung

Well as we can see now the price of the bitcoin in the Market rapidly going down and i read alot of article said it is normal in a middle of the year.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

regards

indoagung
Yes thats right but each of us has dufferent way on how are we going to manage our own bitcoin. Some of us prefer to hold since the price isnt good they just wait until the price rise again. And some people already chose to sell their bitcoin . For me the best thing to do rightnow is to hold your btc .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

regards

indoagung
This kind of situation is already normal. Stay calm people and read about some information about bitcoin so you can gain knowledge on how you can surpass this kind of scenarios in bitcoin. Never feel hopeless , be patient and everything will be fine soon.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

regards

indoagung
This kind of situation is already normal. Stay calm people and read about some information about bitcoin so you can gain knowledge on how you can surpass this kind of scenarios in bitcoin. Never feel hopeless , be patient and everything will be fine soon.
What do you mean normal? Have you witnessed crypto went on a bearish mode before? Are you already in the 2013-14 bear mode right after the Mt. Gox heist? I guess for the majority this is the first time that we see this trend, so I wouldn't say its normal situation. I guess we need to face the fact that this trend might last a bit longer that we all expected. Its really hard so my only advise is to take it slowly specially if you don't have the experience to trade at the bear market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

It's not an individual's job to deal with bitcoin and make a change. What we can do is just to promote it to everybody who are not yet into it. Encouraging others is the hardest thing to do especially today when market is bad. And still change is not even guaranteed not unless a billionaire should invest all his money into it. Maybe you just have to wait for others to come and invest. It is a waiting game actually and everything is just hard to predict.

ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

Just buy BTC and close your eyes. Don't look at charts, price predictions and etc. The history shows that BTC is always growing in long-term, so you will earn money! Don't panic, don't sell when everybody does and you will be on the top!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Just buy BTC and close your eyes. Don't look at charts, price predictions and etc. The history shows that BTC is always growing in long-term, so you will earn money! Don't panic, don't sell when everybody does and you will be on the top!
First things first, don't panic.

Overall this is what I'm going to say but you just said it. Apply also the principle that Warren Buffett is doing about greed and fear.

Never feel hopeless , be patient and everything will be fine soon.
They feel that its the end of bitcoin whenever they see it starts to fall.
But they never think that corrections aren't going to last a lifetime and uptrend will be its opposite move.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

Compare to the price or value of bitcoin from last year to current value of it now it goes crashed. And nobody knows when it will go back to its highest value reached. I think this is the time to invest or buy bitcoin and wait to rise it again and ofcourse we still do not know if it will happen soon but we still hoping that this time will come soon.
konco_kenthel

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

When the bitcoin exchange rate does not move, I myself remain patient in holding the asset without having to panic because in that way, it is possible that I can anticipate large losses and still have the opportunity to seek profits in the future.

SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

There is nothing you can do but to remain solid and hold your bitcoin. What's more, don't simply trust in the FUDS in light of the fact that they may demolish your choices. Observe that it is the instability of bitcoin that makes it extraordinary at ventures.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

I do not read information about the crypto currency at the time of the fall because you start doing rash things

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

You don't need to worry about the current price fall of bitcoins. Rather you can invest more in this low price. Because price will rise soon and you will a good profit. According to the history of bitcoins, bitcoin price changes with time, it never stays the same. This is the nature of the crypto market. So, you don't need to be frustrated about it, keep faith in the market.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Bitcoin situation is not so good right now. But it will be very unwise to leave the crypto world. Because the price never stays the same, it always changes. History says that bitcoin price increases every year. The price gets low sometimes, but after some time, it rises again. So, you should keep faith and keep investing in bitcoin.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

I am totally confused about the fluctuation now. The ups and downs are happening like a cycle. It was in a good status last day but today it has fallen tremendously.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

There is actually nothing anyone can do than to just hope and pray the situation stops and things begin to take a reverse process. If there's anything I've come to understand is that Bitcoin always have a way of bouncing back no matter how bad it went down.

regards

indoagung
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

If you are a trader then you can take advantage of such situations. The chances of making profit in the bear market are low but if done right one can get good gains from his investment. If you are not a trader then there is nothing you can do but wait until the time when the BTC's bear trend is over and the price recovers. There is nothing to worry though as BTC always recovers it's price. It takes time but it surely recovers the price after a while.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

No Bitcoin investor and we would like Bitcoin to fall. I always look forward to positive news from Bitcoin, I always expect Bitcoin prices will return, I will sleep better with my wallet.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Crypto market is volatile. Price rise and fall will happen always. But everyone should keep in mind that if anyone bought Btc they can hold and wait because bearish trade is just for a short period and after a period the price will rise again.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

In my suggestion what one can do is to hold. Don’t take decision from too many people because that can change your mind everytime and divert you from the right track. Always stay positive and believe yourself.
WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

In the event that you take a gander at the entire market for cryptographic money, you can reason that Bitcoin, as well as different monetary standards and alts, and Bitcoin's cost is diminishing less, so Bitcoin's strength in the market is expanding.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

now bitcoin price are little bit down iti is normal because it is following liquidity. it will turn around at anytime. it will come back and make profit. its future are more profitable and secure. you can take little time and hold bitcoin.
HitMarshall67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

The price is really low today. It has passing a really bad time. I think we have to wait for a long time to witness the recovery of the market. Let's see what happens with the market.
HitMarshall67

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

I think we should give it some time. I am hoping for the ETF for BTC declaration. I hope SEC will approve it and it will give a boost to the bitcoin market. Maybe the bull run will come then.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

Bitcoin price are little fall down but it does not mean it is end or close. if you analysis past year price list you should understand the bitcoin price will turn and make profit for investor. i think it is time to hold bitcoin.
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

Actually nothing to be more concerned here about this. All you need to do is keeping patience. This situation will not be longer. Soon the market will rise again.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I usually won't open the market and prefer to play with children and family. it made me not panic because I didn't think about the market situation that kept going down

Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I think to do better in this digital world everyone have to keep their patient. Do not go for big jump at a time. As I know bitcoin price is low some days ago but now it came up with its actual face. The price is already stable hopefully it will increase more.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Just don’t panic. It is nothing to worry. Price falling and rising is just a natural thing here. So keep calm and sit tight and see what will happen. This situation will no longer for sure.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Actually this situation is the perfect time for investing on BTC. Because a few times later the price will be rise again and it is good for making profit. So you have nothing to worry and don’t lose hope or leave BTC. It won’t disappoint you.
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

certainly hope and pray that bitcoin will soon recover to jump. do not run in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to mercy and mercy.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

i would like to tell you take your time and be patience. keep your faith on bitcoin. it will recover soon just wait for  the right time.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

in crypto market bitcoin is place for me where i can invest without any doubt. i take the risk and hold it for long time. i believe bitcoin will come back on its track and i am waiting.
artaks

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

First of all don't create panic. consider investment in bitcoin as a long time investment. so never feel frustrated when the price goes down. hold the bitcoin and keep your trust on bitcoin.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Current situation of bitcoin is not good. It's declining continously and many investor being depressed with bitcoin. And many predict that it will be dead.
annasadia

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Just think about the positive. The price of the cryptocurrencies ups and downs. So, if it is decreased, it will be increased again. Hope for the best.
cryptojohnn7

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

There is no certainty that the price will be increased continuously. So, you have to take risk whenever you invest for bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will be increased again.
Lisedc

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

Bitcoin is still devoloping gradully and hope there will not create anny damage on bitcoin and smoothly bitcoin will be more popular.
anonph1106

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

regards

indoagung

Opportunity to buy new coins in the market....
Actually the market is not just as really that falling because the price of bitcoin is still maintaining its value in the market ( as of today 6382.41 USD) not breaking the fact that previously it has fluctuated. Thus, the market really is in the pace for better pricing and opportunity of everyone to buy and sell.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

regards

indoagung

Opportunity to buy new coins in the market....
Actually the market is not just as really that falling because the price of bitcoin is still maintaining its value in the market ( as of today 6382.41 USD) not breaking the fact that previously it has fluctuated. Thus, the market really is in the pace for better pricing and opportunity of everyone to buy and sell.
yes, the first we need to do is chill and relax in this time. we know how will affect if we panic all. other people affect and until all people panic and they decide to quit in this industry. the market are falling but if we noticed the price are not still dropping in the 5,000$ and i think they make a solution when everytime the market are on green. they fight in the problem in the industry. actually it is the best time to invest .so invest now before it will rise up again.

maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

If there is a demand then the price should be higher.As we see demand there is.So the speculators are in the game.In this case, the best strategy is to hold bitcoin until better times
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

The condition of bitcoin now is unbearable presently but I know this is not the first its going to happen in the history of crypto world and just an avenue to invest more in order make more profit as time goes on which I know the price it would rise again.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

First of all don't create panic. consider investment in bitcoin as a long time investment. so never feel frustrated when the price goes down. hold the bitcoin and keep your trust on bitcoin.
I can only say that everything is under control and we don't have to worry about its situation. Well as we all know bitcoin is currently having a problem and we're not new to it. Bitcoin has been through a lot so I'm expecting it overcome this type of problem. I have a confidence in this system since I already been here for a long time.
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

The price goes down cause it is highly manipulated at the moment. Bigger players and institutional investors are just getting ready to jump in and as a result, we are suffering lower prices. Once we get certain regulations and ETFs, we can expect multiple prices, even compared to the ATH.

jonasnick47

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

regards

indoagung
The price will continually slow if everyone will hodl in the market... We should not eliminate the fact of trading every day. Hence, if we consider, the value of the market may change a bit.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

regards

indoagung

What is enough is enough...
Thus, the manner of investing depends on how we accumulate learnings and used it in the manner that it will give us the power to attain better decision in trying to get profit. When we discuss the focus of bitcoin for long-term investment, I personally suggested that it would really be better for us. However, hodling bitcoin hurts the market because everyone do not give influence on the price. Further, the one who suffered first the intense of the loss would be the long-term investors.
It is important and beneficial for us to invest in a short-term investment because it may provide help in the market at the same time helping the market attain its objective (an increased price).
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

In recent time bitcoins price is not stable but don't worry because bitcoin is the no1 coin in this crypto market. So situation will change and price will rise again.
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Actually based on this current situation we need to have some patience because market is fully infected with price hope this situation will recover soon.
Bourn1993

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Bitcoin price is falling continuously and it's felt bad effects on it. Now anyone can be patient for future and hope they will be get something good in future.
Taronet-division

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

if you really need motivation with the current situation, you need to hold back and be patient.
 if you can buy at a good price, it will help if at any time it rises. if you want to invest you have to assume that it doesn't exist for a long time
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

It will be wise to hold your breath till the right time. Do not panic, the market is frequently very volatile. But the right time will come when you, taking a good decision, can make a handsome profit from your investment.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

We can't do anything about the price drips but to calm. Also to accept the occurrence and take control of it in our own way whether we accept it, do nothing but to wait whenever it will be fine or to accept it and deeply understand that this could be the right time to increase our bitcoin belongings.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

regards

indoagung

Thus, the manner of investing depends on how we accumulate learnings and used it in the manner that it will give us the power to attain better decision in trying to get profit. When we discuss the focus of bitcoin for long-term investment, I personally suggested that it would really be better for us. However, hodling bitcoin hurts the market because everyone do not give influence on the price. Further, the one who suffered first the intense of the loss would be the long-term investors.
It is important and beneficial for us to invest in a short-term investment because it may provide help in the market at the same time helping the market attain its objective (an increased price).

I don't exactly have the confidence over short term investments, because the market doesn't seem to be fast in gaining for better price on your coins. We need to do more focus on our holdings, and long term is the best ways to handle your funds because eventually you'll be growing it with less profit but in an accumulated ways.
Jaguwar6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

BTC is really great coin in market based on current situation this coin is suffering for price but we know its value so this will never die and this price will hit the maximum margin after few days later.
xanaxxx

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

you people are taking yourselves too seriously. Just chill and see what happens, don't bet your whole life on the prices growing and do something that benefits other people too
samiraetn

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

The current condition of the bitcoin is very disappointing the price is falling it is hurting news for the investor .but hope it will be recover soon.
Billgates710

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Fluctuations is one of the inevitable property of cryptocurrency market. There will always be pump and dump in this market. I think Bitcoin has a huge community of supporter and it will keep supporting Bitcoin the during this season of dump. This dump is temporary and soon the price of Bitcoin will start rising again.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Bitcoin has a great opportunity to improve the economy of people in the world. Although the price of bitcoin is indeed up and down, but in my opinion it has become commonplace and not too problematic. We as bitcoin users should also have insight before using bitcoin, so that we can be prepared with the high risk of bitcoin.
FedorIzmailov

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

on the contrary it is better to read a minimum of articles on this topic in order not to make hasty decisions and conclusions Smiley
Maruf Nazir

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Speaking about Bitcoin's current situation, Bitcoin's market value is no longer better. Bitcoin was in the very first condition, at the price such as Bitcoin, now it is in a very bad condition. In the first place, Bitcoin survives in the current market, depending on the work and needs of the people. We can say for sure that Bitcoin will again be elevated to its highest rank.
hachiman13

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Speaking about Bitcoin's current situation, Bitcoin's market value is no longer better. Bitcoin was in the very first condition, at the price such as Bitcoin, now it is in a very bad condition. In the first place, Bitcoin survives in the current market, depending on the work and needs of the people. We can say for sure that Bitcoin will again be elevated to its highest rank.
Indeed, the situation right now might be dire but IMO if we consider it for long term, it is actually faring good. The price increase have become more natural, some of the over-hyped and over-valued coins have returned to the earth.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

No it is not enough to only read some articles and asking for their opinions and suggestions, but you know it can be helpful. For me, we need to believe,trust,and hope that someday the price of bitcoin will rise and to have a good condition again.

electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

The coin is still in a downward slope. We still need to be hopeful though. It is our demand that will keep the coin alive and will recover from the dip.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

regards

indoagung

It depends on how you want to manage profiteering here in crypto just like for example

We as holder,we are not affected about the falling prices because we are aiming to earn for the duration of time we wanna hold,or unless we are putting specific amount of percentages so we can take out our funds.

But if you are on the daytrading basis,i don't suggest you to purchase bitcoin instead buy altcoins because they are  the one whos moving faster and may generate you income
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Indeed, the situation right now might be dire but IMO if we consider it for long term, it is actually faring good. The price increase have become more natural, some of the over-hyped and over-valued coins have returned to the earth.
It is somewhat to say that crypto isn't sinking at all, though other coins buried in dip for many days but there is still chances to be elevated. The falling trend of bitcoin could affect investors trust but not making away to step out from here. Maybe we should take time to relax and stay calm, and tried to resume business when market re-bounce.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

I've been told it would get better by the end of the year, so hold unto your coins until then as what most of us are doing right now.
SweetSin

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

There is nothing to be worry about this falling price, situation will be under our control in a short time. Do not run away from this modern technology. You will get your reward so soon.
bitcoindigger71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

The condition of market is bad. There is no use in white lies or sugar coating it. But we are still optimistic that the market will recover from this soon.
damrianto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

the situation about the state of bitcoin is currently very alarming because there is still no jump in price increases. Experts also predict that Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year. "Bitcoin can reach USD 60 thousand in December 2018
R. Hasan

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

There will be bad news all over the internet about bitcoin, some might be legit and others only to create FOMO among people. But bitcoin will surely rise again. Just have patience.Right now I think there is two possible way to handle the situation of BTC. You can accept loss by selling out the BTC or you can wait until the price of BTC go high. No one can tell surely how long you have to wait.For me thinking about bitcoin nowadays is only connected for long term holding, this coin could recover easily but only after some time, we need to be patient more than ever in the past.
Herbys

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

At the drop in Bitcoin's cost, you can also make a profit, while you yourself need to assess the situation on the market (analyze news, charts of major currencies, articles of experts, insider information).
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Bad news will pass, I believe that. this is a normal thing, the market goes red, people start to panic and start to spread negative issues while many positive people with bitcoin continue to be consistent regardless of negative issues.
the key is not to be easily influenced and do analysis before making a decision, because profits can be generated if you do it with passion.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

To become a best strategic investor of bitcoin, one thing settle in mind that you should never give up until you feel that you have lost all. But in bitcoin trading, there are a bit chances of the complete decline of this fully centralized currency, but still people afraid of losing their investment in spite that it is not too much easy of the failure of bitcoin. Only a little wait is needed for bitcoin splash which is necessary for the investor's profit.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1148

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Although market goes down at present time. But i am not panic about this situation. I am keep my investment. And do not sale it in panic. I am wait for good market. In this year still have four month. I think in December market will be fine.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

I can say that the situation will be bad, because of the price fell a lot, the loss is too big, it's enough to build uncertainty and fear to people who's only new to Bitcoin. I believe that a lot of people will still sell, because their instincts are telling them to, but some investors will still hold, because they believe that the price will go to the moon.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

IMO, bitcoin quite stable this week.
I think most trader able to earn small amount of profit this month so all they can do is wait for a big pump very soon !

Although market goes down at present time. But i am not panic about this situation. I am keep my investment. And do not sale it in panic. I am wait for good market. In this year still have four month. I think in December market will be fine.

At least it not fall too extreme , of course hope that it will keep around $ 6500
rabia_laskor

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

Bitcoin price is falling down now but no worry because bitcoin will come back and turn again immediately. if you analyze past year's bitcoin price you should understand this. Bitcoin's future is more potential, so you can hold bitcoin and get profit in future.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

regards

indoagung
Yes thats right but each of us has dufferent way on how are we going to manage our own bitcoin. Some of us prefer to hold since the price isnt good they just wait until the price rise again. And some people already chose to sell their bitcoin . For me the best thing to do rightnow is to hold your btc .
looks like a good idea, believe that this won't last long. need to instill high confidence for this. never panic with all these circumstances. bitcoin will still be a popular one.
arigato and thanks

✦ files.fm library ✦
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Just stay cool .  The price will recover when the big boys are done accumulating.  We should have sold months ago.  Now we need to chill until the next cycle comes back around.  The big boys want in.  Patience is key. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Suketlapangan

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

for now it is quite calm when facing prices going down, holding back and waiting for prices to recover, because they are sure that bitcoin will remain popular ..
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

and if the condition of bitcoin decreases, then what do we do and we do? Because only by waiting and praying alone will not be enough for the situation... Embarrassed
farwellbit

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

To become a best strategic investor of bitcoin, one thing settle in mind that you should never give up until you feel that you have lost all. But in bitcoin trading, there are a bit chances of the complete decline of this fully centralized currency, but still people afraid of losing their investment in spite that it is not too much easy of the failure of bitcoin. Only a little wait is needed for bitcoin splash which is necessary for the investor's profit.
"Patience" is much important in holding bitcoins and having some good profits out of it. If you run out of oatience, you would definitely face a loss but if you have control on your patience and anyhow you do hold your coins untill you see the expected price, you have profit. HODL is a major reason for profits in bitcoins and any other cryptos related investment. Earning a good living is getting more and more harder and a good research and some good knowledge can lead you for better profits ahead.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

when bitcoin falls! Do not long to worry! time flies very quickly. based on past growth charts bitcoin, you can see how after the fall came - growth! you need to wait, and soon there will be another wave of growth! and this wave will be even stronger than the past! Now you can just study different information and learn the basics of a trader!
Exhim1940

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

Situation will be under control very soon so don't be anxious about price falling. It is the simple nature of cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin has a huge possibilities to replace fiat so keep it to you.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Actually i feel so much nervous right now. Everytime i checked the price of bitcoin in the market, im getting upset. I dont know what im going to do, i already lose large amount of money because of todays condition. I cant stay calm, i overthink that bitcoin will end badly and the investors wil lose their money.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:46 AM

What happens with the current state of bitcoin never worries me, I always believe that the future of bitcoin will soon recover and a big increase will occur immediately, invest in bitcoin now then we will get a big profit.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Raggie

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

regards

indoagung

There is nothing really i can do. i just keep holding my coins until the price going better. Patience is the key here.
If i don't holding and sell my coins in this price, im afraid i will regret my action later because the bull market start.
gajebo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:51:04 AM

when the price of bitcoin drops as it is now, I keep holding it and not panic, because panic will only cause big losses, keep calm and for those who have a lot of money this is an opportunity to buy it, bitcoin will definitely rise again because every decline will definitely increase.
ajjjmagno16

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

For my opinion the situation of bitcoin now is down.but i want to believe that bitcoin can recover immediately because bitcoin give some opportunity to people to earn some profit.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

The opportunity to make a profit on the bear market is low, but if done right, you can get a good return on your investment. Bitcoin was in the first state, with prices like Bitcoin, now it is. in very bad condition.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

If you are a trader then you can take advantage of such situations. The chances of making profit in the bear market are low but if done right one can get good gains from his investment. If you are not a trader then there is nothing you can do but wait until the time when the BTC's bear trend is over and the price recovers. There is nothing to worry though as BTC always recovers it's price. It takes time but it surely recovers the price after a while.
before I thank you for replying to my question. the first one I am not a trader, but I only want to create and discuss with a calm and cool atmosphere when the market situation is unstable.
you're right, we don't need to worry or panic because this is a normal thing in cryptocurrency. and I also have confidence that BTC will recover and return as usual (stable). thank you senior member for your graffiti and your time and motivation. very helpful. success is always for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nagasaking

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

When I see Bitcoin prices like this I don't always panic because I see it as a new way to make more money from him ... why would other people be busy selling there I would be busy making a room that I could keep on storing.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

regards

indoagung

you are right, a very important thing to invest in the short term. to assist the market situation so as not to get worse. however, I am confident in the wall of my thinking and conscience that this situation will not be long. bitcoin will recover. I hope it will wake up soon. thank you for your description and explanation. I think this is very useful for me who is still a junior and we all who still need experience and knowledge.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

regards

indoagung
There is nothing one can do when price of bitcoins are unfavorable. We can only hope and pray that the market would overturn. Some may be thinking of diverting their investments to something else even by selling at a lower price. Others too may stay positive hoping of better days to come
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency prices always have high fluctuations and normal things on the market. Most people panic because of negative news and I'm sure the crypto market will recover.
CryptoCClendon

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

Take a chill btc will be fine
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

A lot of the current traders came into the game last year, a scenario of absurd (and always up) volatility, and now it seems the market is not "right." I think it's still going to be a good time for a new bull run to follow the market and see what happens.
Gadhoh

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

regards

indoagung
Yes, I just keep quiet for a while and hold back from doing nothing, I just watch and monitor the market situation and search for information or articles that can help restore the price of bitcoin, I am sure this will not last long because the expectation of an increase occurs as soon as possible
boy130

Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency prices always have high fluctuations and normal things on the market. Most people panic because of negative news and I'm sure the crypto market will recover.

I agree. And, Also despite the fact that ETF rejected Bitcoin, I think the coin stands strong and hasn't actually taken a hard hit like many expected which is great because in only the last couple of hrs we've seen ~100 price rise. BTC will live.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

when the price of bitcoin drops as it is now, I keep holding it and not panic, because panic will only cause big losses, keep calm and for those who have a lot of money this is an opportunity to buy it, bitcoin will definitely rise again because every decline will definitely increase.
yes. You are right. until this moment I also think so. no need to worry too much or panic. it will not change the situation. keep thinking clearly and staying calm. hope the situation gets better soon. thank's.

✦ files.fm library ✦
chidrawarster

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

The only thing that can be done is to wait and have patience so that any miracles can happen. I see it this way, every financial instrument has its own market cycle based on the investors in both the directions ie buyers and sellers. The best traders buy when btc falls to these levels and take out the capital amount and then they allow their profits run. Thats the only way to get some success through trading else waiting is the second option which many of us are doing here. I also dont see the markets sometimes to avoid any stress in mind.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

regards

indoagung
Technically speaking, that is all a holder or a user in this forum can do if he has not that much of a money. I agree that waiting for btc to pump is super boring and can be hopeless at times in which you need money. Nevertheless, I assure you that our hopes will soon be true by the next few months.
zubrr51

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

The current situation with Bitcoin can be characterized as a stage of accumulation or flat, which should be replaced by a new trend.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ETHtotheMOON1

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

all this price nonsense over and over again. It's like you people really couldn't care less about the actual technology and what it can do for the world. Only money bothers you......

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

In terms of condition, bitcoin blockchain doing well, also we can use bitcoin as secure unlike other coins that are scam.but in term of condition in value, bitcoin is not recover yet and the volatility is always shows in markets, drops are everywhere, all are good in set, but bitcoin doesn't start to up again.  
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

The only thing I can do in this situation is just hold bitcoin and wait. Another option is to buy bitcoin at a low price. The best is HODL.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Bitcoin will overcome all adversaries assailing it and come out triumph. It may tarry, but it is certain. Just hanging in there folks. Stop selling at a loss. You will be better off for it
gajebo

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

when prices continue to decline as they are now, it is better not to see negative articles or negative news because it will cause panic, in my opinion the right way for now is to hold it until the price really rises to the highest price.
musharaf

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Most of the times i have invested in different crypto for the sake to minimize the risk and get some profit like now condition of bitcoin is tough and people are waiting for the market move and it happens that bitcoin still stable in price and the if the price rise the bitcoin users will keenly do investment for the long term but some bad news have crashed the market in the past .

Laura45Banks

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

At the moment, Bitcoin is still showing signs of recovery, with slight gains after a downtrend. That may be good news for investors.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

the most i know situation and condition about bitcoin is theres so many hater and opponent because theres so many envy because bitcoin is cool and nice project so many scornful about bitcoin and so many enemy of bitcoin.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

the price of bitcoin dropped is a frightening thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow, the market becomes unpredictable, otherwise everything will become too simple. There is nothing to worry about because Bitcoin always returns the price. But it takes a while.
Phan Long

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin, it will recover, not soon. There are now a number of countries and companies that allow Bitcoin trading, you think they are foolish, they are sure to us that Bitcoin will come back.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:30 AM

if you talk about the situation and conditions of bitcoin now it's really very worrying bro. because the price of bitcoin now there is still no sign of bitcoin prices to go back up into the air. only runs very slowly. sometimes even down again. really really pay attention .
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

the condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still low and what I do is to keep hold the bitcoin that I have and I will wait until the price of bitcoin rises again because I believe bitcoin will definitely have a high price again

Ahsan Aly

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which bring the crypto trend in trade market. So, that's why BTC has make up a valuable currency. Secondly BTC is absolutely unpredictable. Hence, just keep in mind that crypto currencies are big opportunities to gain profit but this procedure can take some time for this. This is not for a while, this is long time investment.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

it looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there is a lot of bad news circulating in several media that makes a lot of traders who are afraid and finally sell the assets they have at cheap prices.
MiukoOk

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Blue returns to Bitcoin as the prospect of price hikes is strengthened.
First, the world's No. 1 electronic currency has been successful in keeping us below the $ 6,230 support level, despite the rebuttal of the ETF Bitcoin. This suggests that the market seems to be "immune" to news from this source.
In addition, a decision by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to review the nine proposed ETFs that Bitcoin has denied will further dampen momentum
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Looks like we have to keep sitting and calm, remember don't panic facing situations like this, because if you panic then you will get a loss, and if you stay calm then you will get a profit. Cool

noorammak

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

I think with the market now we should wait, I am a small investor I can not give you the best advice. The big investors they are trying to buy as many BTCs as possible at the moment, they have made the market drop continuously in the past months if you want to invest I think this is appropriate, The market is moving in the right direction at the end of this year, they will push the BTC up again that is when you can make a profit.

Casey7

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

Actually the condition is bad and its far from our expectation but we need to pray and hope cryptocurrency can recover very soon.
Dont be losser who get out from this just because the recent condition. If the people only think about profit and not think about risk, they will be out here now.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:15:26 AM

if you talk about the situation and conditions of bitcoin now it's really very worrying bro. because the price of bitcoin now there is still no sign of bitcoin prices to go back up into the air. only runs very slowly. sometimes even down again. really really pay attention .

This situation will certainly change. I do not think that it is right to get rid of the cryptocurrencies right now - the down period might last longer but it will be finished.
Vritesh

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Now a days prize value of bitcoin is quite low in the market. Many people are selling bitcoin in the panic as according to them bitcoin will not rise again. But this is not so bitcoin is very unpredictable. Its value flickers alot. Last year also bitcoin value was increased at the end only. No doubt present situation and condition of bitcoin is that much good but this will not last long.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

The situation of bitcoin prices continues to fall, a good choice is to accumulate more in your cart. Wait for the right time to do it and you have to stay there. When the market gets better then you will be the winner

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

regards

indoagung
I think to answer tthis question, every people will have different answer based on their own preception and preferences. But, for me, i would rather to adding my reading and looking for more information about the falling of bitcoin on the internet. But if there are people that i can rely to give me some information about the falling of bitcoin, i prefer to asked them.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

One of the reasons for Bitcoin's price increase is that investors believe they will make a big profit from next split. When Bitcoin developers decide to implement a system upgrade, investors will receive an equal number of isomers.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

Most Buyers Bitcoin follow the goal of making a profit, so Bitcoin's price will not be stable due to manipulation.

In addition, published by the Blockchain Transparency Institute (BTI), indicates that the trading volume indicators at most crypto-exchange exchanges are significantly overestimated.
More than 2/3 of the announced daily trading volumes are fake: this is about $ 6 billion
3acaga

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

regards

indoagung

Yes, there is no deplorable situation with bitcoin, a normal correction of the currency takes place and you do not have to look and read the yellow news.
P.S. Panic is the last sign of your helplessness, calm down and analyze the cryptor trade with a fresh head.
raden1922

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

it looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there is a lot of bad news circulating in several media that makes a lot of traders who are afraid and finally sell the assets they have at cheap prices.
the media is very influential in building a person's opinion. in fact it looks like that, due to the bad news circulating will make many people think it will really happen to bitcoin. the market situation becomes unstable, many people panic by wanting to sell as quickly as possible. that makes the price of bitcoin decrease. that's according to my personal analysis. thank you, hero.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

regards

indoagung
nothing to do. hope it will fall and fall again until the bottom  Grin
christofyler

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

I don't think nothing can be do... Since bitcoin is not Controlled by anyone.... Let just pray bitcoin price pump again... Good things don't look nice always so let just accept the situation now but I know within a tinkle of an eye bitcoin will be back to normal.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

You should only pray and keep doing what you are doing before because maybe its because of you we all are suffering, No one actually knows what caused this fall but we can not stop it we need mass revolutions if we even think about doing it. A lot of people are just afraid that it is falling and so they are causing a chain reaction where everyone is withdrawing their coins at losses.
A Feeder

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

Condition of bitcoin of bitcoin now was not good but i am still relax and don't panic because i know that it will go back to the old price, changing price of bitcoin is normal and still holding my coins and wait until it become good again.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

regards

indoagung

I think, it is not just enough to stay updated to some of the articles and news letters to stay updated and get some help regarding holding your coins, but indeed you can make some of your own research and study about the dips and pumps which would give you better information about storing your coins and selling them at a proper pump.
Bitcoins are getting down due to some internal issues and i think that these issues can be solved and bitcoins can again have their price back. This could also be much challenging for the holders but it will truely give some excellent profits ahead.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

You should only pray and keep doing what you are doing before because maybe its because of you we all are suffering, No one actually knows what caused this fall but we can not stop it we need mass revolutions if we even think about doing it. A lot of people are just afraid that it is falling and so they are causing a chain reaction where everyone is withdrawing their coins at losses.
You are right . when in the current situation, pray and hope that everything will recover. no need to worry and panic, because that will add to the burden of the mind being lazy. holding back and being patient is the best thing to do right now, and waiting for the situation to jump back. thank you for the enthusiasm, Mr. Hero member jak3.

✦ files.fm library ✦
Leonardoross

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

The stability of the market will make the cryptocurrency go steady. I think investors should wait a while. Starting back to the cryptocurrency market, future bitcoin will take new strides.
nano77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

the condition of bitcoin is currently not good and the price of bitcoin is still not stable although bitcoin is starting to rise slowly, but we have to stay calm because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

the condition of bitcoin is currently not good and the price of bitcoin is still not stable although bitcoin is starting to rise slowly, but we have to stay calm because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
thank you for your opinion, bitcoin is currently not recovering or improving. but at least a few days there has been an upward movement although not too high, it shows that bitcoin will have an opportunity to jump back. thank you nano77.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

regards

indoagung

I think, it is not just enough to stay updated to some of the articles and news letters to stay updated and get some help regarding holding your coins, but indeed you can make some of your own research and study about the dips and pumps which would give you better information about storing your coins and selling them at a proper pump.
Bitcoins are getting down due to some internal issues and i think that these issues can be solved and bitcoins can again have their price back. This could also be much challenging for the holders but it will truely give some excellent profits ahead.

okay thanks friend for your advice and advice. I also think this is only for the time being bitcoin is in a downhill condition. I am sure that time will soon answer and bring fresh air to all of us. thank you for the time you took to advise me as a junior. very helpful.
thanks OrangeSeller.

✦ files.fm library ✦
moschinot

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

I do not read anything about the crypto currency, so as not to start panicking and do not do hasty actions that will be changed

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Bitcoin is still down, which may be a concern for investors. Are there any signs of recovery for Bitcoin right now? I think not now.
dear53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

In fact, it is very difficult to talk about the common people. According to the current situation, the condition of Bitcoin is now fairly good. If you think earlier than the past, the condition of the scientists is now very good because earlier, when Bitcoin was in bad condition, Bitcoin members managed to manage lives in a much worse condition than before. And what is going on in bitcoin in the day to day, it is expected that in the end of 2018, Bitcoin will be a better position and the holders and the investor are in Aragon, they all can expect good profits. It has been seen from the past that so many people have been very patient, so I will say that for some days be patient and see what happens. Just after bad but good day comes, I also hope that a good day will come in front of us so everyone will be patient. Thank you... Smiley Smiley Smiley

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

I think we should stay calm, don't panic, because if you panic it will make us make a wrong decision.
that's just the key. Cool

astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

regards

indoagung
What can I do in this situation and condition is just watching and ignoring all of the FUD. Stay calm and looking for the projects that make us busy. When we get back to the bitcoin again, see that the price will be moon again. Don't forget to invest more and more.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to talk about the common people. According to the current situation, the condition of Bitcoin is now fairly good. If you think earlier than the past, the condition of the scientists is now very good because earlier, when Bitcoin was in bad condition, Bitcoin members managed to manage lives in a much worse condition than before. And what is going on in bitcoin in the day to day, it is expected that in the end of 2018, Bitcoin will be a better position and the holders and the investor are in Aragon, they all can expect good profits. It has been seen from the past that so many people have been very patient, so I will say that for some days be patient and see what happens. Just after bad but good day comes, I also hope that a good day will come in front of us so everyone will be patient. Thank you... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you, I say to you, I also saw and analyzed the current condition of bitcoin has begun to improve slowly. that means there is a movement to go up, even though it's a little. keep your spirits up. thank you for giving your opinion. success always friends.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I think we should stay calm, don't panic, because if you panic it will make us make a wrong decision.
yes, of course we don't need to panic. because that will add to the burden of thought that exists. in fact, now bitcoin has improved a bit. that's a fact that exists. be patient for some time to come. thank you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
raden1922

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

you are right, bitcoin has begun to shift to improve in recent days. I hope this is a good sign for the future to jump. I hope so and soon will rise again. out there are many people waiting for fresh news for bitcoin.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

Yes, that's right, we must remain optimistic about the current situation of bitcoin which is very likely to be unstable. because many problems occur to subvert bitcoin prices. so we must be sure that bitcoin will make the future bright even though the situation is bad now.
insurgent

Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

regards

indoagung
We must stay calm unlike others who choose to panic over everything. I hope that bitcoin will rise at the end of the year. Well the best thing to do now is to hold your bitcoin and sell it when the price rises so you are able your desired profit.

Dreamace7

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

The price is never constantly falling. It goes up and down, and most of the time, it's in red these days.
Bitcoin is a top currency, the number one in terms of market cap and value.
I believe the best option is to buy more and Hodl.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

The condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still very low. Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin. We know that it will recover. But I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow. One thing we should know that bitcoin is not for short-term investment, this is long-term investment.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Yes, that's right, we must remain optimistic about the current situation of bitcoin which is very likely to be unstable. because many problems occur to subvert bitcoin prices. so we must be sure that bitcoin will make the future bright even though the situation is bad now.
Exactly, that's what we should do right now. out there are many who want to subvert bitcoin in various ways. be patient and survive and pray is the key to this situation all. thank you for your advice and enthusiasm. keep up the spirit always !!!
thanks.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

The condition of the current bitcoin price on the market is still very low. Do not worry too much about the current status of Bitcoin. We know that it will recover. But I don't think that anyone who can accurately predict when Bitcoin starts to grow. One thing we should know that bitcoin is not for short-term investment, this is long-term investment.
that is what must be maintained with this situation. never worry, this is only a test for a short time. and I also believe that it will soon recover, even though no one can predict. at least we try to do everything we can. thank you friend!
 Cool Cool

✦ files.fm library ✦
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

This time Bitcoin is a very tempting situation and it has even exceeded 100 million and it is definitely very much for people to invest in it and 1eth has now dropped by less than 5 million and now be careful to invest in bitcoin.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

I think the only thing you can do is to hodl your current bitcoins to contribute not to fall the price more even though you only have contributed small of it but if all of the small players do that then it would be great. And believe in bitcoin because it will recover its price soon.
adpinbr

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

When we think about the merits that the bitcoin corporation have implemented it will be hard for newbie to rank up and they will eventually leave bitcoin. And as we all know the bitcoin value is directly proportional to its users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Friskaadew

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

just watch and learn sir anything will be okeifyour be patient so if now the price is going down try to be patient. as we know the price is have flutuaction sometime its growing up and sometimes is going down so the key is patient with time
zmkriel

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

regards

indoagung
All i can say is to give yourself a bit more patience. That will be the most important that you can give into yourself here in cryptoworld. Cryptocurrencies value are voltile and if we become weak that will lead us for a huge loss. I guess before the year comes to an end, the market will recover and that is the best prize for those who patiently wait.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

regards

indoagung
All i can say is to give yourself a bit more patience. That will be the most important that you can give into yourself here in cryptoworld. Cryptocurrencies value are voltile and if we become weak that will lead us for a huge loss. I guess before the year comes to an end, the market will recover and that is the best prize for those who patiently wait.
brilliant thoughts and expectations. I agree with you, the value of cryptocurrency is voltage and if we become weak that will have an impact and bring us to a big loss. stay afloat and be patient that's the key. thank you for your description.
keep the spirit!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Actually, the current bitcoin condition is not good. The whole market like a red market. I think the main reason is Bitcoin price dropping heavily. So the whole market goes down because Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market. BTC prices are on the going downwards since the beginning of 2018. But I think it's price will rise up heavily in mid of 2019. So be patient.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Actually, the current bitcoin condition is not good. The whole market like a red market. I think the main reason is Bitcoin price dropping heavily. So the whole market goes down because Bitcoin is the mother coin in the crypto market. BTC prices are on the going downwards since the beginning of 2018. But I think it's price will rise up heavily in mid of 2019. So be patient.
you are right. the market situation is indeed decreasing and indeed during 2018 until now it has decreased if compared to the end of 2017. I'm sure this will not be long, and bitcoin will return to the top. it could be like the end of last year. so hopefully, that's what many people expect.
thank you.  Smiley

✦ files.fm library ✦
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

I think at the time of the decline in bitcoin there were two choices, namely buying and holding, buying because it could get a cheaper price and hold it to save from losses due to low sell.
privedvelosiped

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

I am pleased to read such a post. I am glad that there are people with whom I share my opinion. Studying the history of great investors, I realized one important rule. When most people panic and sell, it's a good time to buy. If the time lasts long, then the bottom we still do not get it. But now I see that the bottom of bitcoin 6000$/
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

the current condition of bitcoin prices in the market is still low, and what I do is still holding the bitcoin that I have and I will wait until the price rises again, I am sure of that.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

It looks like the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices are not good and there are a lot of bad news circulating in some media that makes many traders who are afraid and eventually sell the assets they have.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:51 PM

It is advisable to follow the progress of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. This can be achieved by joining platforms and reading journals and magazines that are crypto -related.
billionaireSHS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Ofcourse we need to ask help to others and also to our dearest God, but those help will be effective if we make an action and make it happen. We need to encourage investors to invest in bitcoin and make bitcoin price  rise again not going to die.

indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

I am pleased to read such a post. I am glad that there are people with whom I share my opinion. Studying the history of great investors, I realized one important rule. When most people panic and sell, it's a good time to buy. If the time lasts long, then the bottom we still do not get it. But now I see that the bottom of bitcoin 6000$/
that is the importance of a discussion in this forum, when there is a problem or something that is not clear enough to understand, we can discuss it here. of course with a positive and constructive discussion to act positively. thank you for encouraging and willing to give time to discuss. hopefully this is useful. Thank you friend.

✦ files.fm library ✦
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Just keep your coins and don't be tempted to sell them. In the end, the price will rise, and you can lose your investment by selling it at a low price, thereby losing profits. Just wait.
fattyforhire

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

You don't have to do anything now. Generally. Simple save your coins as much as possible without giving in to the General panic. Just watch the market.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

regards

indoagung
Yes, I can only remain for a while and wait until the miracle comes, and maybe this market condition will take a long time to become price soared, and if doing or withdrawing our assets when the market is bad this will increase the risk.
So relax for a moment to face the condition of bitcoin now, just enough to see positive information and news and surely this bearish market will be over as soon as possible
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Recently it is still unclear, that Bitcoin Gold is currently trading much lower than Bitcoin Cash — the previous bitcoin branching, therefore many crypto investors doubt whether they will be able to get their Bitcoin Gold or not.
minhlee95

Activity: 527

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

regards

indoagung
Believe and think positively about bitcoin so you can avoid the panic created by a group of people, I personally don't know how long this condition will last, now I have sold some of my assets to invest in several legitimate ICO projects, so I can meet my daily needs. because this is shorter than I am silent and waiting for the market to recover.
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

There’s no way you can change the present situation of bitcoin, but you can change your attitude toward the situation by being hopeful and positive about it. Don,t focus on negative articles or feedbacks about bitcoin, but rarher learn more things about it for a better grasp of it that will help you in the future.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Just keep your coins and don't be tempted to sell them. In the end, the price will rise, and you can lose your investment by selling it at a low price, thereby losing profits. Just wait.
Of course I will not be tempted by any seduction to sell. this situation is only temporary, even now the price has begun to improve slightly compared to the previous weeks. the signs of goodness are coming to give good news to bitcoin users. thanks friend hero member.
good luck for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

When prices fall many investors panic, and someone foolishly begins to sell their coins, thinking that this is the end. But this is a misconception. Bitcoin does not die, just wait for growth.
a decision that is not good if you have to panic then sell coins when it collapses. we need to know that this is just a test to be patient with the situation. believe that bitcoin will soon improve and recover to the moon. think positively now, to welcome the good news that will happen. there must also be an upward movement.
thank's.

✦ files.fm library ✦
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

a decision that is not good if you have to panic then sell coins when it collapses. we need to know that this is just a test to be patient with the situation. believe that bitcoin will soon improve and recover to the moon. think positively now, to welcome the good news that will happen. there must also be an upward movement.
thank's.
the price of the bitcoin are rising little by little. it's a good news and a good starting in this ber months. it is good compare to the bull run and after few weeks the price are dropping down again. it is good that it little by little rising but the declining are no chances. i hope that it will continue till this year end so we have a comeback in the bitcoin
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

thank's.
the price of the bitcoin are rising little by little. it's a good news and a good starting in this ber months. it is good compare to the bull run and after few weeks the price are dropping down again. it is good that it little by little rising but the declining are no chances. i hope that it will continue till this year end so we have a comeback in the bitcoin
thank you friend Hero member TheGodFather for the enthusiasm and motivation, for us all junior and beginners. logically you are more experienced especially in bitcoin. we have to be proud of this, the price has begun to improve slowly toslowly. I hope that it will be the same as the end of 2017, of course that is the hope of many people here. suskes always for you.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

regards

indoagung
Believe and think positively about bitcoin so you can avoid the panic created by a group of people, I personally don't know how long this condition will last, now I have sold some of my assets to invest in several legitimate ICO projects, so I can meet my daily needs. because this is shorter than I am silent and waiting for the market to recover.
if you talk about when this situation ends, certainly no one knows and guesses. I mean and my goal is to invite everyone to keep up with any situation and don't panic. but we must establish the direction of thought and suggestion that builds to stay and think positively. now the price of bitcoin has begun to improve little by little, I hope it is a good sign for the future. thank you guys for taking the time for us all the juniors here. success is always for you indopool.

✦ files.fm library ✦
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

regards

indoagung

What bitcoin holder is just patience and keep hold bitcoin because market too bad to make prediction. I am believe bitcoin will recovery again and reach ATH price again. Many expert predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year and i am believe that price will reached.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

regards

indoagung

What bitcoin holder is just patience and keep hold bitcoin because market too bad to make prediction. I am believe bitcoin will recovery again and reach ATH price again. Many expert predicting bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year and i am believe that price will reached.
of course hoping to rise even more, maybe more than $ 25k. predict it may be, and it's someone's right to predict. I hope so. through a process full of patience and hope as high as the sky, I think it's natural to do and that's a good step. thank you lexurdania.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

There’s no way you can change the present situation of bitcoin, but you can change your attitude toward the situation by being hopeful and positive about it. Don,t focus on negative articles or feedbacks about bitcoin, but rarher learn more things about it for a better grasp of it that will help you in the future.
you're right  a friend. I will not be able to change this situation, but at least I will not be enough to keep quiet while eating snacks and watching TV. and it is also impossible for me to repeat reading a negative article, it will only aggravate the mood of our minds. This calm, is only temporary friend! bitcoin has begun to have a small breath that starts to improve. be patient. keep the spirit!!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is the best place in our crypto market.Catalysts can lead any currency higher. However, in the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the ‘peg’ for other currencies when it comes to trading. BTC also dominates the market cap of the total cryptocurrency space while being the only cryptocurrency futures are traded for through major commodity exchanges like the CBOE. This week saw Bitcoin hover in the low $6,000 range before mysteriously popping to above $7,500.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

I really do not understand these people, who think that Bitcoin can die. No, it will not happen ever! BTC is the best, the most expensive, and the most powerful cryptocurrency that is also the leader of the market.
stely

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

I really do not understand these people, who think that Bitcoin can die. No, it will not happen ever! BTC is the best, the most expensive, and the most powerful cryptocurrency that is also the leader of the market.
Bitcoin is recovering after reaching close to its lowest price of 2018, which resulted in a cryptocurrency market crash that saw ethereum, ripple and other digital currencies to tumble in value.
hotBriX001

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Bitcoin is the best place in our crypto market.Catalysts can lead any currency higher. However, in the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the ‘peg’ for other currencies when it comes to trading. BTC also dominates the market cap of the total cryptocurrency space while being the only cryptocurrency futures are traded for through major commodity exchanges like the CBOE. This week saw Bitcoin hover in the low $6,000 range before mysteriously popping to above $7,500.

Actually bitcoin on this time are on the situation of recovering that might be possible to start reaching to its highest peak which was happened last year in which reached up to $20000. And we can see this week that it started pumping from $6000 plus to $7300 plus recently. Hope this will be the beginning of the expected bullish trend of bitcoin market recovery.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
yuni52

Activity: 203

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

in my opinion there is nothing that can be done at this time I remain faithful waiting for the magic of bitcoin to shine again, I don't think there is a need to panic, the wheel is spinning Smiley

nightfury

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

All i always do during the crash is that i keep my cryptos more and never let my emotions dictate me to sell them off. During the dip, i also take my time doing day trade to get a good quantity of crypto that i like or invest more while the price is down.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
gurupauts

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

with the current condition of bitcoin, we must remain calm and not panic, we must believe and keep thinking positively that the price of bitcoin will soon recover and will rise again

francesyrus

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Crypto Trading 2017 / 2018

As of today it is been a very bad year for crypto currency, market always make a correction on all coins. But don't lose hope there is still 4th quarter coming up we can still can recover what ever we lose and have profit in the end of the line.

SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

Just relax. Don't fret on things you have no control. Bitcoin like any other currencies, is volatile but the drop is not permanent. Just keep watching. Keep yourself informed. Get connected with the experts. Don't lose hope. That's the best you can do now.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

We all know that the situation of bitcoin now a days is so bad,  the price is so low. I dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin although i continue reading about it. So i think one thing that we can do,  that is waiting for the right time.  More patient can be result good news. 
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Currently I find this market is showing very bad signs. At the present time, I can only trust BTC. But if some of the coins I like like XRP are down, I'll buy more.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

There is no hope in 2018. Just as we begin to lift our heads up in hope, the shorters wreck us all and we are all sitting like ducks in a row for the slaughterhouse. Don't expect any miracles in the market for Bitcoin in 2018. Good things may be happening for the big banks and institutions behind the scenes, for us normal folks we just gotta keep struggling in this mess. Now is the year we just try to stay afloat or capitulate if things get too bad. Sink or swim, whoever is lucky enough to survive, well good luck! I hope we can survive but Bitcoin is getting hammered today really badly by the futures peeps.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mhd-Bobbi

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

regards

indoagung
I personally assume that if the market price goes down I think it remains optimistic, because it is the state of Bitcoin when it rises and falls, I assume it fluctuates, but if you say reading the article won't be enough to hear it, sometimes the article contains negative information, makes someone panics and is afraid, my advice is to do research.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

people should think that way, BTC doesn't die and will remain the best cryptocurrency to this day. and also the king of crypto. Declining market situation has changed the way people think, so many panic and run away want to sell. and it turns out that BTC only sleeps for a while, now it's starting to open footsteps to walk forward.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

regards

indoagung
I personally assume that if the market price goes down I think it remains optimistic, because it is the state of Bitcoin when it rises and falls, I assume it fluctuates, but if you say reading the article won't be enough to hear it, sometimes the article contains negative information, makes someone panics and is afraid, my advice is to do research.
you are right. it is very necessary to do research to prove something. it's not enough to just read articles that sometimes only make the mind retreat. that's what should be done, before deciding to panic while running. thank you for your opinions and suggestions.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

There is no hope in 2018. Just as we begin to lift our heads up in hope, the shorters wreck us all and we are all sitting like ducks in a row for the slaughterhouse. Don't expect any miracles in the market for Bitcoin in 2018. Good things may be happening for the big banks and institutions behind the scenes, for us normal folks we just gotta keep struggling in this mess. Now is the year we just try to stay afloat or capitulate if things get too bad. Sink or swim, whoever is lucky enough to survive, well good luck! I hope we can survive but Bitcoin is getting hammered today really badly by the futures peeps.
should stay and fight is a good step, don't have to run away with panic. I still hope and always try to make sure that this will end soon, hopefully later this year, it will be like last year. thank you for the motivation qiwoman2.

✦ files.fm library ✦
kucing garong

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

who must remain calm. because the price of bitcoin will not forever decline. as we know, bitcoin has experienced things like this, where the price of bitcoin has dropped so low, but it is also proven that after experiencing a decline the price can still rise even more than expected. so keep keeping what you have, not be provoked by the words of the people and don't panic. maybe that's all.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

I got the best information for this situation. That said, you don't do anything in this situation and if you do something then do it carefully and with a smart movement going forward to be better. I don't think that's a great situation right now. This time bitcoin has reached the bottom and is still falling below the lowest price and thus looking for a new bottom. What do you do in such situations? I think you have to stop investing, stop selling and just see where that destination really is. If the situation arrives at the place where bitcoin stops going down and starts showing a green surge then you do the right thing and invest. In general it remains as simple as that. Thanks
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

who must remain calm. because the price of bitcoin will not forever decline. as we know, bitcoin has experienced things like this, where the price of bitcoin has dropped so low, but it is also proven that after experiencing a decline the price can still rise even more than expected. so keep keeping what you have, not be provoked by the words of the people and don't panic. maybe that's all.
Exactly, I really agree and also agree with your thoughts. bitcoin decreases very low, that doesn't mean it will be forever. I think everything will be fine and immediately rise from this downturn. don't be easily provoked by negative news. and never try to panic, because panic will only make the mind become uneasy. thank you garong cat, success is always for you. keep this spirit !!!

✦ files.fm library ✦
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

I think the current condition of bitcoin is very difficult, the prediction that bitcoin will skyrocket when August actually bitcoin prices dumped more than 15%, and September the price has not yet recovered, I hope that in September it can reach $ 8500 making investors more optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies .

kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

the current state of bitcoin may not be in line with the expectations of many people, many people expect more with bitcoin but in reality it is inversely proportional to what we want. We hope bitcoin will return to the top lane.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

I think the current condition of bitcoin is very difficult, the prediction that bitcoin will skyrocket when August actually bitcoin prices dumped more than 15%, and September the price has not yet recovered, I hope that in September it can reach $ 8500 making investors more optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies .
thank you for your opinion and your hope for the price of bitcoin towards $ 8500. we should always be optimistic about that, throw away pessimists even in difficult circumstances. keep calm and no need to panic. hopefully there will be a significant change. thank you for the time to discuss.

✦ files.fm library ✦
nguli

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

for now the situation and conditions of the bitcoin price are being friendly you can buy as much as you can by utilizing the condition of the price that is still cheap.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

the current state of bitcoin may not be in line with the expectations of many people, many people expect more with bitcoin but in reality it is inversely proportional to what we want. We hope bitcoin will return to the top lane.
That is so. therefore I can help instill passion for all of us so that it is not easy to be discouraged from seeing this. many people hope, bitcoin will soon recover and return to the highest price. keep your spirits up and thank you for stopping at this discussion.

✦ files.fm library ✦
raden1922

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

and to this day BTC prices and the situation are more likely to decline. I hope this head doesn't hurt, then go to the doctor for a consultation. Huh with the aim of not stressing seeing this deteriorating condition. it seems like I have to go on vacation soon, rather than thinking about this situation. and that's good. keep smiling in this matter.

billionaireSHS

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

As of now the prices of bitcoin are so being low and because of that, I am always thinking whether I buy bitcoin or do not. But my mind says to buy because of it's low price. I hope that I made a good decision.

erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin dropping is a bit of a scary thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit.
warrior.coins22

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

the price of bitcoin is increasingly decreasing. but I can still say that the price is the most expensive. and bitcoin is also always leading at the top of cryptocurrency. the same thing happened to Ethereum, which also decreased to $ 200. stay calm!
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:57:53 AM

Bad conditions on bitcoin have often happened, this certainly does not make me panic, it is precisely the right opportunity to buy so I will buy as much as I can.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

The conditions are far different from the others because the 1BTC price is soaring and the 1ETH price is much lower, so that people who are now investing in their ETH can get a lot of profit.
adpinbr

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

Currently as of now the price of BTC continues to fluctuate down, it is at a constant rate going down, hopefully it doesn't continue at this kind of pace, but if it does, be ready and please be patient with it, people are panic selling whenever this kind of movement happens, don't worry, it'll be back soon enough.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

Well, the price of bitcoin dropping is a bit of a scary thing for some people who hold it only for investment but unlike me who trade, falling prices are the right moment to buy and sell when the price has started to rise. the moment for me is about profit.

In investment there is always a risk, as long as we understand and be patient then we will get a big profit, the current situation is common and often happens, I'm sure bitcoin can overcome this difficult thing and immediately skyrocket like 2017.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

The condition of bitcoin is very risk to the investor. But will just wait and started to recovered do not to worried wait until the price back again soon.

*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

do not run in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to mercy and mercy. but a situation like this, I don't think it will take long. believe and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.
bajingluncat

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

wait maybe this will be the only wise thing we choose right now, not much we can do, but keep thinking positively and hope that this will pass quickly and a bright day will come, patience is indeed the most important thing we have when we begin to decide to invest and hopefully this waiting can bear fruit for all of us
Zalaster

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

If you decide to invest in bitcoin, you should be prepared for such a fall in its value. Any investment = risk, so I advise you to wait for better times for bitcoin.
fattyforhire

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Just keep watching the market. We this situation can not affect the market and bitcoin, so all we have to wait. Don't worry. It's still useless.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

The price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing. The market for bitcoin is unstable. For a long time, bitcoin showed no sign of recovery. Everyone expects that bitcoin will grow strongly again. I think you should not be too worried and scared. I believe that bitcoin will increase again later this year.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
bitvelk

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Price volatility is a sore spot for any investor. It makes anyone nervous. But if you invest in the long term, you have nothing to fear. As a result,the price will still rise, just waiting.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Patience, patience and again patience. Don't sell your coins. It is better to fill your wallet with new coins, if you have extra money. This period will pass and the price will start to grow again.
Bubrang

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

1. In terms of the Bitcoin situation, when compared with other cryptocurrency, the volatility of Bitcoin is low because the trading volume is many times greater than the volume of Altcoin. But the profit from Bitcoin trading can indeed be very profitable if you can read the movements well and of course because the Bitcoin market does not always move according to your wishes.

2. From the condition of Bitcoin, one of the things that most intrigues traders, prospective traders, or market participants who hold other crypto is the development of bitcoin prices today. Which price will rise and skyrocket or even fall free like a waterfall, this is the most wary for us about the condition of Bitcoin.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

at the moment everything is bad. A sharp dump of the whole market, this should be associated with something. I think everything will stabilize soon. Grin
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Bad conditions on bitcoin have often happened, this certainly does not make me panic, it is precisely the right opportunity to buy so I will buy as much as I can.
that's the very good idea and plan you have. it's hard for me to find someone like you. the situation of bitcoin prices declined, causing many people to panic and worry and then sell in a hurry. you actually have a reverse plan. I hope you achieve success according to your plan. one great strategy step you have.

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

The conditions are far different from the others because the 1BTC price is soaring and the 1ETH price is much lower, so that people who are now investing in their ETH can get a lot of profit.
I think the Ethereum situation is almost the same as Bitcoin. I saw that the last few days of Ethereum had dropped dramatically to under $ 200. many people experience sadness, but there are also those who want to buy Ethereum in this situation. in the hope of buying when prices are cheap when under $ 200. then hold back for a while. make sense!

✦ files.fm library ✦
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

The situation of bitcoin currently requires divine intervention to make a significant recovery. I think what we should do now regarding bitcoin is to hold the BTC that we have now and hope that, something positive will happen to bitcoin value. We should also be praying that bitcoin never remains how it is currently.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

regards

indoagung
I think the best we can do is hold and buy more as long we afford it because I think bitcoin will now drop more it will stable as of now and I believe it will moving up again. We can't trust any article because some if it is only prediction.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

regards

indoagung

Just reading and asking for advice, I don't think it's the right solution. My advice's to try to make a purchase it doesn't matter even if you only buy a relatively small amount. Because only by buying which can improve the growth of its value.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

regards

indoagung
We can't stop bitcoin from decreasing but we can control our investment with bitcoin and we can manage to buy and sell it if we want to. We just really need some positive vibes to do what we wanted with our bitcoin and make it possible, but we cannot control the unstable value of bitcoin so maybe we just need to hold it for now until bitcoins really recovers good amount.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

if you look at the state of bitcoin now pay close attention to bro. bitcoin plunges freely so many investors have to find additional capital to buy bitcoin again. but I'm sure someday the price of bitcoin will rise again to the price that bitcoin has achieved before

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
FastSlots

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 01:22:40 AM by FastSlots

It hurts when we see the bitcoin's price decreases in front of our eyes in a night! But it feels good when we see the price pumping! So, everything has too side, good and bad! After a long bear market run, we can expect a balanced crypto market at the end of this year like the last year. Don't lose your hope! Everyone can give suggestion to other people, you are confused that's why we asking suggestion in a different way!  So, At this moment I think you should hold your crypto! Don't sell, Trade is not very convenient too. In that case, you can buy good coins now when it is cheap! and keep them in the hold.
emailly

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

Don't get carried away in negative situations. Always think positively that the value of bitcoin in its time will increase.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

regards

indoagung
We can't stop bitcoin from decreasing but we can control our investment with bitcoin and we can manage to buy and sell it if we want to. We just really need some positive vibes to do what we wanted with our bitcoin and make it possible, but we cannot control the unstable value of bitcoin so maybe we just need to hold it for now until bitcoins really recovers good amount.

of course we can . we can control the ups and downs or the fluctuations of bitcoin and other cryptos because they are only dependent on the money from the public . if we can all unite to buy cryptos , we can move the scale to go upwards but if we do the opposite by just selling all our holdings , we can manage to dump the crypto hard . simple as that .   but the reality is that majority of people will only stick to holding and whales are only the one that can manipulate the crypto market too oftenly .
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:55 AM

regards

indoagung
Indeed, the current price and development of bitcoin has decreased quite dramatically and it has become all the risks that we will get in the situation as it is now needed confidence and patience in the investment
MonicaDunn84

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:53:52 AM

At the present time, we can see that the real value of Bitcoin is on the downturn. But I think in the next few months, the value of Bitcoin can increase quickly and efficiently. If at the present time, you want to invest in a coin that is Bitcoin, I think you should invest in other Odeo o dc can share with real people.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

When we see bitcoin coming down, we just pay attention and follow the market flow, nothing can prevent it and can only hold it until there really is a chance to increase or decrease.
Many of these difficulties have experienced so there is no need to be too worried to deal with this situation, this is the crypto market that never knows the ups and downs of coins.

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency among all. It is also the most oldest one. Now the price of Bitcoin is low that's around 7000$. We all know that crypto currency is flactuating one. The price always goes up and down.
Today the price is low but that doesn't mean  that the price will be low like this all the time. To me the price will rise again. It's just the Matter of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
BLAST2MARS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

regards

indoagung

I still read articles that are worthy of my time in these times of crisis but in a rare occassions only. I have trust in the crypto and the tech so I don't need a lot of good news to make me not worry so much about my portfolio. Our only enemy is time because it will take long before we can finally recover.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

regards

indoagung

there is a lot of speculation that I can do, and this depends on experience, especially capital. to find information is very important in the crypto industry, not much different from other stock markets. but at the moment I suggest, you can trade fast and make a profit even if it's small.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

regards

indoagung

there is a lot of speculation that I can do, and this depends on experience, especially capital. to find information is very important in the crypto industry, not much different from other stock markets. but at the moment I suggest, you can trade fast and make a profit even if it's small.

It happened because of price instability at the moment and you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum has experienced a very bad decline especially what happened to Ethereum
gorodi

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Don't get carried away in negative situations. Always think positively that the value of bitcoin in its time will increase.

However, staying positive, do not close the eyes on the current situation. Bitcoin is not still growing as fast as we want it. Meanwhile, it will do it very soon - no doubts.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I think the current situation and condition of the price of bitcoin is the most severe decline from the highest price of $ 20k and currently falling to the price of $ 5-6k is very terrible and currently there is a lot of bad news circulating in several international media that can influence the trader.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

Always remember this that be fearful when everybody is happy and buying and be positive when other are selling and think its a panic mode on. This is how the richest person on earth today believe in and have bought stocks etc and become rich today.
BitcoinMarketer39

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

regards

indoagung

Right now, the situation in the market is constantly falling and it was the time for people who wants to join this industry to invest a huge amount due to the prices that are very low.

liseff3

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

regards

indoagung

Reading articles, instructions and suggestions from friends nor experts will be something which is good if we can simulate it correctly and then take action from the results of the simulation. We must be sure, the value of bitcoin will continue to grow to a more significant level.
naanun

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently returning to a significant price, we can only produce bitcoin prices can return during the end of the year, and we can continue to get bitcoin to pump into the $ 20k
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

regards

indoagung
I think the best we can do is hold and buy more as long we afford it because I think bitcoin will now drop more it will stable as of now and I believe it will moving up again. We can't trust any article because some if it is only prediction.
You are right. That should be the case, by buying and holding bitcoin it will add or at least not make it down. Don't run by bringing excessive fear and then to sell it, it's the same as lowering prices. That is according to my own way of thinking. KEEP THE SPIRIT!

✦ files.fm library ✦
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

It hurts when we see the bitcoin's price decreases in front of our eyes in a night! But it feels good when we see the price pumping! So, everything has too side, good and bad! After a long bear market run, we can expect a balanced crypto market at the end of this year like the last year. Don't lose your hope! Everyone can give suggestion to other people, you are confused that's why we asking suggestion in a different way!  So, At this moment I think you should hold your crypto! Don't sell, Trade is not very convenient too. In that case, you can buy good coins now when it is cheap! and keep them in the hold.
Thank you for your advice and description, O my friend. Until this moment and also today I still maintain the principle and also the determination to stick with this situation, whatever happens. Even though many winds hit me, I'm sure bitcoin will remain popular and the best for a very long time. I believe that.

✦ files.fm library ✦
robotrobert

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

the price of bitcoin is currently returning to a significant price, we can only produce bitcoin prices can return during the end of the year, and we can continue to get bitcoin to pump into the $ 20k
In order to make your situations better you need to wait for the Bitcoin to make its situations better but you have one thing to perform that is to buy coins more in number in order to lead with this collection into a favorable market of Bitcoin. Be prepare for it if you have interested in this source then start buying Bitcoins from now a time will come when you will get profit depends upon your collection.
mia khalifa

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Talking about the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices, it seems that the price of bitcoin this year is experiencing a tremendous decline and many are experiencing losses due to falling cryptocurrency prices but we don't know what will happen at the end of the year.
indoagung88 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I thank the friends who have given their suggestions, opinions and enthusiasm in this slightly difficult situation. But believe me, everything will end soon and get better again. Don't stop at this time. Be patient and stay motivated while waiting for good news.

✦ files.fm library ✦
sempak bulong

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Talking about the current situation and conditions of bitcoin prices, it seems that the price of bitcoin this year is experiencing a tremendous decline and many are experiencing losses due to falling cryptocurrency prices but we don't know what will happen at the end of the year.
Yeah right bro, facing a situation like this we have to be patient and wait for prices to rise, there is no choice but that. our hope is only at the end of the year the price will rise, just pray.
InvestICO2L

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

regards

indoagung
The current situation of bitcoin as well as the whole market seem to be Ok. As I think it’s the highly volatile, in 24h we will get less panic. Because as you can see it kind of clear that bitcoin definitely never bin dip forever, when it has a decrease, don’t afraid anymore guy, it will soon have a recover. Sometimes the current situation of entire market is not bad, but its  our mood affect negatively ourselves. Keeping your head and trying to find a suitable measure instead of focus on current status of market, because it can make you more disappointed and quickly get into loss.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

at the moment I think the condition of bitcoin prices has begun to fall and prices tend to fall for this year so many are bankrupt because they are trapped at high prices and sell their assets at cheap prices because of panic, this is terrible I really hope that this year the price of bitcoin can do price recovery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: