Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: situation about the condition of bitcoin !  (Read 1479 times)
indoagung88 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

certainly hope and pray for bitcoin recover soon to jump. do not run away in despair or sadness, because it will not change the situation to compassion and pity. but this kind of situation, I don't think it will be for a long time. trust and think positively about bitcoin again in a stable performance on the market.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

nothing can be done more, I am always looking for positive information about the price of bitcoin. don't panic with this situation. the storm must have passed, still the spirit of friends! Cool

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions.
As a big fan of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin whenever I see a situation like this bitcoin's price is falling I always think that if I just have more extra money I will invest it more to bitcoin because it is a good chance to get higher profit from it.

Reading those thread's that says bitcoin is dying will not help you and it will just cause you to get panic and you cannot think what is the right decision to make while other investor's loving the market fall very much.

ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Crypto Trading 2017 / 2018
https://i.redd.it/dhzbhge9hxf11.png
Finalfantasy2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

The strange thing is that bitcoin works better and is more secure now than in 2017.

ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

The strange thing is that bitcoin works better and is more secure now than in 2017.

Strange thing is that bitcoin in 2017 was over priced by a mile

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

when we see the situation of bitcoin prices that are constantly falling, what can you do? is it only enough to read articles about information only. ask for instructions and suggestions. Thank you for the time.

regards

indoagung
There is nothing you can do except to stay strong and hold your bitcoin. And do not just believe in the FUDS because they may ruin your decisions. Take note that it is the volatility of bitcoin that makes it great at investments.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
pepeisco

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

to leave the market right now the most stupid decision that can be made, this is from you just go to give you bitcoins at such a price
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I think most of us are a little concerned. I genuinely didn't think we'd ever see these prices again- particularly the prices of some of the better alts!

The way i look at it is, if you know of coins/projects that have an actual real use case, then don't worry about it too much and buy some more!

Its also worth noting that whales will be monitoring whats going on and i don't think they want the price to capitulate too much in fear of causing permanent damage. Don't be the one who is left with empty bags when we are off on another bull run, it might take a while to recover but to sell now is ridiculous. The major losses have already happened.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

But 2018 has been not great year so far, the highest point was 8,000.. Hopefully it will get better
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

regards

indoagung

The volatility in the crypto market has the effect that investors are getting thrown off smaller walls more frequently. Since investors are constantly getting thrown off, they don’t have time to accumulate volatility debt.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

When I see the price of Bitcoin like this I don't always panic because I see it as a new way of making more cash from it.. why others will be busy selling off there I will be busy creating rooms were I can save keep the ones I have and still buy more to add up with it.
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Just keep holding on for dear life  Cheesy good things come to those who wait (could always try to explore other cryptos in the meanwhile)
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Don't read those articles that has negative content.

It will force your emotion to start acting negatively because of that very bad content. The only thing you can do is to hold, HODL and hold.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Sit back and relax! Market price is just normal, volatility plays the rule of cryptocurrency so there's nothing to worry. If you already invested just do investment more because market is on bear, prices may drop even more. Wait until year end you would see the coin to gain its strength.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I have got the best proposal for this situation. That says, you do nothing in this situation and if you do anything then do it with complete alertness and with smart moves ahead. I guess its not that great situation currently. This time bitcoin has hit the bottom and still dropping below those lowest rates and thus seeking the new bottom. What you do in such situation? I guess you must stop investing, stop selling and just look where it is headed really. If the situation comes in where bitcoin stops dropping and starts showing green spikes then you do the right thing and invest. In general keep it simple that way.  Cheesy
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3550

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

These are the possible possibilities in case of loss:

- If you think this technology will change the world, the best solution is to buy more where the price can rise at any time.
 - If you want to invest, take a vacation and stay away from all the news until the price rises "you will be a loser if you sell now."
 - If you are concerned about the price or do not expect any rise to occur, reduce your losses and leave the market "Do not regret if the price rises."

Listening to analysis and other discussions will waste your time, keep track of the news, and develop your investment plan

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

If you look at the whole market for crypto currency, you can conclude that not only Bitcoin, but also other currencies and alts, and Bitcoin's cost is decreasing less, so Bitcoin's dominance in the market is increasing.

Of course you can change to another currency by selling Bitcoin, but I think you will lose more. Embarrassed
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

Am watching the market by my very own self. Am staying clear of analysis that may further lead to more losses. These are trying times but we are not backing down. We shall overcome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: