Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, US Dollar Will Become Worthless: Warns Kim Dotcom  (Read 19108 times)
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

The situation right now is dicey. Even though it is deemed as the strongest countries in terms of the economic strength, it is plunged deeper in debts. If situation persists, then the value of dollar will go down even more.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

We already know about bitcoin popularity as an currency the US dollar also is in danger where we can see that bitcoin is better that these real currencies . now need more investor for the increase of crypto currency.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

It seems that world will suffer from currency war soon.County are devaluating the currency at that time digital currency like BTC will come to existence.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Yeah this is the possible things to happen but not now because dollar influence is so huge even to other countries as well since pairing up with other currencies dollar is the basis. If we will going to compare dollar to cryptocurrency coin then i guess it is the bitcoin. However, we all know that centralized currency does not work like that and it is different from decentralized digital currency like dollars. And yes if we keep buying bitcoin dollar will be less likely fall down its value.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

The US debt is increasing at a rapid pace and with the big crash coming up, Kim Dotcom is emphasizing people to invest in Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and gold as economies are going to crash making US Dollar worthless in the process.

https://coingape.com/buy-bitcoin-us-dollar-will-become-worthless-kim-dotcom/
Maybe it is the start of what others predicted, bitcoin will rule the world. When the fiat money will become less worth by many, and digital currency will usable. Maybe the value of bitcoin at this time will reach to the moon.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Even though USA is in a lot of the lot of debt, the currency still holds power and is even a desirable one throughout the world.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:09:22 PM

Warns Kim Dotcom has mentioned a possibility. Though it is very difficult but not impossible because there are so many potential of  bitcoin and American people are easily accepting it and using enough for trading.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

It is so good to be true,  bitcoin is only just a commodity as of now because the acceptance is not actually wide and embraced some big first world country wants to regulate it so that that they can always handle such amount,  maybe 50 years i guess this would happen but as of now it is really impossible.  However, i also believe that bitcoin is a great investment rather than usd, but it depends on how i handle it.

Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

If in doubt how could something potentionally limitless become one day worthless, check Venezuelan Bolivar. Holding only as many fiat as you are comfortable to lose is good financial advice.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

He is not the first and Will not be the last. It is quiet obvious what to choose if you think with out any prejudices.
Era of dollar is at its decline. It is time for a global crisis. Of course most of countries Will try to keep usd alive, but btc Will rise that time.
And one more Awesome thing about btc, it has deflation, so it is much better as a store of value in longterm

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

USD won't be destroyed by bitcoin as long as we calculate bitcoin price according to dollar. Let's say dollar has dead, how much is your bitcoin's value? USD has needed gold, bitcoin will need USD. Maybe someday bitcoin prove me wrong, but I don't see it possible.
Giarturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

Anything can happen in this modern technology era. Although Bitcoin is getting its popularity all over the world, but it will not collapsed US dollar. In near future bitcoin will be used instead of fiat currency.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:11:59 AM

For me, it will not happen, maybe not for this century? It takes time before that will happen, there are lot of people and institutions that don't want to use Bitcoin, we should also respect their decision. But if that time will come, it is really the best!

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

I do not think that in the coming years we will see how the dollar depreciates, but I think that in the future, bitcoin really will drive it out

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

some people need to seriously stop telling random people to invest in bitcoin. that is really not a good idea specially when they are promising them riches like this. it will end bad for those people who fall for it and also for bitcoin. we end up with a lot of weak hand panic sellers.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

To be honest, I believe that cryptocurrencies will definitely get the space in global fund transfer scene within a decade or two but I don't see cryptocurrencies creating any threat for the traditional fiat currencies. However, debt is a serious issue that might create a threat to the entire global economy, crypto won't be responsible for the incident.

I would strongly recommend everyone to watch this video and think on it with a broader perspective,

* The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money Episode 4.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

Is this same as : buy gold, and the fiat money will become worthless ? I guess not.
If someday the whole world only using btc or other crypto to paying everything, fiat money will not be worth anymore indeed.
But for now, i think it still far away from that.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

I have no problem on the buy bitcoin part. The rest is just another conspiracy theory. The mighty US dollar will always be the currency of choice. Even for these naysayers.  Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

The behavior of currencies is unpredictable, but it is unlikely that the dollar will instantly lose its relevance, because it is the largest world currency...
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

It seems to me that whatever problems the dollar may have, it will still remain the main world currency for a long time, even if bitcoin becomes one of the world's leading players.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: