Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing good One..  (Read 320 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

So many good bounties campaign. If you have no experience, you better join a small-time campaign (3 or 6 weeks).
Can you name that such bounties which has small time like 2 weeks and 4 weeks.??

Seriously? Even this? Do it by yourself.

I think this forum is too informative for you. So here you are asking everything, more likely you want us to feed you everything. Grow up.

This is turning into a sig. spammy thread as the OP already broke one rule.
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Read the rules before you start flooding the forum with posts, coz crying afterwords wont help you.

If you have your question answered, lock the thread ->in the lower left corner, you will see the link .

OP should do this. Please, do yourself a favor.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kopleng

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Hi,
I am new here can you tell me how can i choose good one for me...Huh

a good one? it depends on you actually, only you can choose which one is for you, maybe if you have a hinch on that subject, try to read more on that thing, analyse it, if it will bring good things to you, you still have the last say on that "ONE"
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

I think you should first learn how to standardize the questions you want to know in detail. I want to help you, but I don't know what you want to choose.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
fryzer

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Observe whitepaper, purpose, mission of the project and check amount of money that they earn during ico.
souleater1494

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

How can we answer your question which good ones are you referring to? It could be exchange, tutorials and books right
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

You want start bounty campaign? Is you have good knowledge for it? If not, you must read a lot. But if yes you must find good Bounty for you. And beware of scam. You must look the team is responsible or not, The manager of bounty has manage bounty previous or not, Whitepaper is there any something promising, The project is have good goal or not. Good luck. Grin
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:55 AM

I think you need to complete the question in order for you to have the appropriate answer.

There are a lot of topics that you can choose from and for every topic , there are the corresponding board here in this forum.

Zackfair

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Tell me what you need help with? Want to ask about investment projects or bounty hunting campaigns? or do you want to ask about a wallet? You need to be clear so that I can share with you to better understand the market.
Adelbertsteiner

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Want to choose something good? I do not understand? What do you want to invest or want to ask?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: