Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to invest now,What coin will rise max when the bull market arrives?  (Read 921 times)
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

I suggest you look and perhaps buy Kamagames KGT token. The company has a fully working product and have 60 million dollars in profit (for the last year). Token sale will be held from 24th September to  8th October. I think you will get your profit and be happy.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the good growing coins to invest. Because bitcoin now started to rise due this pump some other altcoins price also increase. Ethereum is next to bitcoin so it has also bright future. Many projects are coming now based on ethereum platform. Next bull market is good for bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is good for both short time and long time. At the same time ethereum is good for long time only.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings
 Taking advantage of the market bleeding
We all know that the last bull market iota xem, eth rise alot
So what kind of coin in the next bull market will rise faster than others?
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
Who can predict the next bull market big whale's pump target
I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money.
sorry for my bad english
I prefer Ethereum for investment, coins are very influential with bitcoin, but the problem is that I can't guarantee, because that depends on how you play, and no one can predict whale pump targets in the next big market, there is still time for 3 months to ahead, I personally remain optimistic about the current situation.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

My, advise. First of all invest in yourself and the knowledge of the cryptocurrency market. And then you will have no problems with choosing the right coin to invest in which will bring to 5-10X and more.
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

CoinDesk article

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake

But dont invest the whole some only a balanced part of it
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

Predicting the result with extreme certainty is almost impossible, but we can have some high percentages through the ranking 100 of market or coins with a cap above $ 500K. Even so, it is unlikely that investors allocate their capital in some specific currencies and there is also the possibility of a new technology being launched.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

Predicting the result with extreme certainty is almost impossible, but we can have some high percentages through the ranking 100 of market or coins with a cap above $ 500K. Even so, it is unlikely that investors allocate their capital in some specific currencies and there is also the possibility of a new technology being launched.
It seems to me that many investors will be able to preserve their funds in certain projects, which cause more confidence and confidence in the prospects for the future. The fact is that very few projects will remain afloat after such a market condition as today.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Personally, I am sure when the bull run starts, most of the potential coin will rise as there will be more demand but the one that will rise max, I am sure it will either be bitcoin or ethereum because they are the most potential most dominated coin in crypto.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

If you want to earn more profits with your enough capital $50,000,why you don't choose the bitcoin,where it is has a potential to grow up much more before this year ends. If your aim is to have earn big profits,i would suggest you to keep on holding bitcoins 'til its price reached on your desired  amount to sell.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

I would suggest not investing all your savings into crypto as it’s far to risky an investment. As for what coins to invest in I would be selecting coins inside the top 100 such as Bitcoin, Eth , stellar , Ark and Kyber network.The following  coins Spectrecoin, BRD token and Ethos are outside the top 100 but are very solid projects that may one day move inside top 100 and bring you massive returns. Have a portfolio of a few different coins is my suggestion
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

I believe and are optimistic that Btc and ethereum will grow faster when the bull run comes in the crypto market. When the market weakens like this I personally think the two coins have the power to grow.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings
 Taking advantage of the market bleeding
We all know that the last bull market iota xem, eth rise alot
So what kind of coin in the next bull market will rise faster than others?
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
Who can predict the next bull market big whale's pump target
I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money.
sorry for my bad english

i hold pundi x, why? because this token have working product pundi x pos and management is working hard to promote this project all around the world..
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

worst mindset ever.. dont think to maximise your profit. if you want to stay long in the crypto market, think not to loss. it will reward you well..
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

if my suggestion to choose a coin to be made an investment is ethereum coin, especially bitcoin. because these two coins are very promising and very good for the long term
muncuss

Activity: 667
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

Small cap coins have more growth potential than big coins like btc or eth, but more risky. so best plan is 2/3 for big coins like btc, eth, neo, xmr, and 1/3 for small coins/tokens with strong fundamental.

But put all your saving for crypto is not a wise decision

zuo0ai1

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

What we can do is just a guess. No one can say for sure which currency will rise, so if you have time to ask questions, it is better to learn and understand the cryptocurrency.
agus040788

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

for a market situation like this, it's hard to see which coins will profit when the market recovers, but I suggest to buy coins that are guaranteed,even though it only gives a small profit ,examples are btc, bch and eth
morningman

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is an excellent low cap, inexpensive privacy coin with an awesome community, an experienced Dev Team, a whitepaper and an updated roadmap. All the groundwork is laid for XSPEC to grow exponentially, not only in price but also adoption.

With the next crypto bull market on the horizon Spectrecoin is poised to be a leader in its category.

Go to https://spectreproject.io today and see for yourself all the benefits of owning this coin.

http://tinypic.com/r/fmtlvm/9
dminvest

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

This time I shared my finances. And he relied on such coins as yoyo Spectrecoin. On Spectrecoin, I have very high hopes, it is doomed to success and it became clear after the collapse of the development team and its rapid recovery. New technologies, algorithms, team, marketing, mentions in the press. She was finally noticed and decided on the issue of financing, Mandika returned

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

I suggest you invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is leading the market trend change no matter whether the market rises or falls! And bitcoin will not return to zero!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: