Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE | 100M Players | $57M Revenue 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 36269 times)
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Hello! When buying KamaGames Tokens using fiat money, you do not need to pass KYC verification. All security checks are done by your individual bank. However, KYC verification is required when your payment method of choice is a cryptocurrency. The use of KYC is essential to ensuring we meet AML standards.
Today, Sep 24th, the open presale is starting! Wanted to say Good luck to Kamagames team!

By the way, is it required to pass KYC in order to purchase KGT during presale?

Thanks for your clarifications!

Also, pls specify are there any restrictions for crypto contributors registered (having a residential address) in China and US (or some other countries)?
For example, citizens of China and US are prohibited to participate in 99.9% of token sales running on that moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

Today, Sep 24th, the open presale is starting! Wanted to say Good luck to Kamagames team!

Today, the Pre-sale is ending, not start. I don't know need to pass KYC in order to purchase KGT but many projects you need to pass it to withdraw the token.

KYC procedure became a standart practice. Now a lot of ICO use KYC procedures. All ICO with registration in Europe, the ICO that works with US sitizents and many others.
But I dont think it will requires KYC to purchase KGT. You would only require KYC if and only you will trade your token to fiat money. Correct me if Im wrong.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:21:15 AM

I hope the success built by Kamagames for the improvement of game products offered in this project can continue until the end of the token sales that have been determined by the team.
Aniadec

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Today, the Pre-sale is ending, not start. I don't know need to pass KYC in order to purchase KGT but many projects you need to pass it to withdraw the token.

KYC procedure became a standart practice. Now a lot of ICO use KYC procedures. All ICO with registration in Europe, the ICO that works with US sitizents and many others.
But I dont think it will requires KYC to purchase KGT. You would only require KYC if and only you will trade your token to fiat money. Correct me if Im wrong.

Kamagames had already replied here (two posts above) to questions related to KYC: "Hello! When buying KamaGames Tokens using fiat money, you do not need to pass KYC verification. All security checks are done by your individual bank. However, KYC verification is required when your payment method of choice is a cryptocurrency. The use of KYC is essential to ensuring we meet AML standards."
Tudors

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Here are the plans for how Kamagames is going to conquer the China market.
● The development and execution of the market entry strategy and
marketing plan
● The preparation of a localized product that complies with the laws
and requirements of the mobile platforms (AppStore) hosting
games in China
● The opening of a local office and the creation of a corporate
structure in order to launch the product in China
● Reaching the top 10 gaming app stores in China, including key
stores such as Tencent, 360 and Xiaomi
● Traffic management and business analysis of the key market
indicators
● To work with major local publishers on B2B White Label Publishing,
co-development opportunities and partnerships

Targeting China is really a challenge but its a good choice. Chinese men hobby to play gamble and they really spending more money just to play and give enjoyment to their self.
Yes you are really right with that especially right now the country of China still not yet back in the world of crypto but for once the team established these things once Chinese people started goes back to crypto again all of us will be happy because not only this ICO will be huge but total crypto market.

Kamagames had created Chinese local ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031851.new#new
But, unfortunately, there are not so many posts at that moment. Hope more interest will come soon.

The interest will come because China market is ranked as number 1 in the world or mobile app downloads in 2017.
The number of downloads in this country had grown from 35 bln in 2015 to 80 bln in 2017.

India is also a very important market.  Regarding the strategy for the Indian market, KamaGames already has a strong and reliable partner in the region via a publisher - Yoozoo Games. This partnership has already enjoyed success with KamaGames entering the Indian market via the launch of a localized, white label version of Pokerist titled Poker Champions.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

The launch of the Poker Champions was the result of a lot of time, work and effort to localize and culturally adapt the product to the local gaming market in India.
The current Kamagames's strategy for the India market is to continue to work with oYoozoo Games that could achieve maximum results utilizing the KamaGames product portfolio.
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

What will be if the company is not reaching hard cap $25M? Because there is no soft cap it means that nothing will be returned to buyers.
I just can not figure out but it seems that not getting hard cap makes KGT even more attractive if the hard cap would be reached.
Armadeus

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

Here are the plans for how Kamagames is going to conquer the China market.
● The development and execution of the market entry strategy and
marketing plan
● The preparation of a localized product that complies with the laws
and requirements of the mobile platforms (AppStore) hosting
games in China
● The opening of a local office and the creation of a corporate
structure in order to launch the product in China
● Reaching the top 10 gaming app stores in China, including key
stores such as Tencent, 360 and Xiaomi
● Traffic management and business analysis of the key market
indicators
● To work with major local publishers on B2B White Label Publishing,
co-development opportunities and partnerships

Targeting China is really a challenge but its a good choice. Chinese men hobby to play gamble and they really spending more money just to play and give enjoyment to their self.
Yes you are really right with that especially right now the country of China still not yet back in the world of crypto but for once the team established these things once Chinese people started goes back to crypto again all of us will be happy because not only this ICO will be huge but total crypto market.

Kamagames had created Chinese local ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031851.new#new
But, unfortunately, there are not so many posts at that moment. Hope more interest will come soon.

The interest will come because China market is ranked as number 1 in the world or mobile app downloads in 2017.
The number of downloads in this country had grown from 35 bln in 2015 to 80 bln in 2017.

India is also a very important market.  Regarding the strategy for the Indian market, KamaGames already has a strong and reliable partner in the region via a publisher - Yoozoo Games. This partnership has already enjoyed success with KamaGames entering the Indian market via the launch of a localized, white label version of Pokerist titled Poker Champions.

Although I could find only anime kind of games on https://www.yoozoo.com/en/product I know that Yoozoo is a big publisher. Kamagames partnering with it will allow increasing audience and revenues.
Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Admin, please check the signing up process on the kamagames.io page. I can not register in the cabinet because confirmation email did not come. Why? How can I solve it?
Where should I write about this problem?
Tudors

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Admin, please check the signing up process on the kamagames.io page. I can not register in the cabinet because confirmation email did not come. Why? How can I solve it?

Check your spam folder. The confirmation email should be there. I had signed up with no any problem using my email.

But inside the cabinet, I can choose only the following payment methods:
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- USD

But where is EUR?
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Check your spam folder. The confirmation email should be there. I had signed up with no any problem using my email.

But inside the cabinet, I can choose only the following payment methods:
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- USD

But where is EUR?

To use more payment options, go to step 2 inside the cabinet. Then, click on 'Other' button. After that, you will be requested enter your age and country of residence before you can proceed.
Kramblerty

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

Well, 1,296 KGT was sold on the first day of public presale! Not bad. But, Kamagames should facilitate its advertising campaign to sell about 350,000 KGT per day and reach the target 5,000,000 due to October 08, 2018.

Currently, I see that only 1,996 KGT are sold now on the open pre-sale in addition to 2mln sold during private pre-sale. But we all should understand that the running of a private presale is a much more simple procedure than the running of open (public) pre-sale. During a public pre-sale, many bags appear at the first time which could not be caught during previous tests. So, soon the purchase process will work in a smooth way.     
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

KamaGames Participates at Crypto Expo Moscow 2018
Read more about it:  https://www.kamagames.io/news/CryptoExpo
I hope the results of Crypto Expo Moscow Kamagames can grow and give more positive results to the development of blockchain-based games so that this makes the world more famous in the crypto
This could attract a huge investor who attends Crypto Expo Moscow. Showing off of team Kamagames will be a huge advantage it may increase its participant and gain popularity.
You are right, hopefully by attending the Crypto Expo Moscow KamaGames program you can attract investors to develop the KamaGames project so that this project will be more interesting to play.
Hi! For your info, KAMAGAMES is existing already it means the project is operating now and nothing to develop. I think you mean is to enhance more if there is some features or concept to improve?

There are many things Kamagames will be developing in the future. For example, due to the Roadmap the plans consist of the Launch of a new product
and release of 6 new slots machines.

The 'live' of any soft product doesn't stop after release; it's just a beginning.
biofuel

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

KamaGames Participates at Crypto Expo Moscow 2018
Read more about it:  https://www.kamagames.io/news/CryptoExpo
I hope the results of Crypto Expo Moscow Kamagames can grow and give more positive results to the development of blockchain-based games so that this makes the world more famous in the crypto
This could attract a huge investor who attends Crypto Expo Moscow. Showing off of team Kamagames will be a huge advantage it may increase its participant and gain popularity.
You are right, hopefully by attending the Crypto Expo Moscow KamaGames program you can attract investors to develop the KamaGames project so that this project will be more interesting to play.
Hi! For your info, KAMAGAMES is existing already it means the project is operating now and nothing to develop. I think you mean is to enhance more if there is some features or concept to improve?

There are many things Kamagames will be developing in the future. For example, due to the Roadmap the plans consist of the Launch of a new product
and release of 6 new slots machines.

The 'live' of any soft product doesn't stop after release; it's just a beginning.

Actually, Kamagames is going to release in 4Q 2018  the following:

- Video Poker game
- Teen Patti game
- The launch of 10 new slot machines

And we should not forget about the big portfolio of already released games that must be updated periodically and fixed.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

You don't right. Today the open (public) presale (with 20% bonus) is just starting. It will be lasting until October 08, 2018. Just two weeks.

I am confused, it has two different presale stages. Hope this stage will be successful after 2 weeks, 20% is a pretty big bonus.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

What will be if the company is not reaching hard cap $25M? Because there is no soft cap it means that nothing will be returned to buyers.
I just can not figure out but it seems that not getting hard cap makes KGT even more attractive if the hard cap would be reached.
Regardless if they didnt achieve the hard cap because the project is already existing.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Regardless if they didnt achieve the hard cap because the project is already existing.
They are very optimistic that they will get hardcap because they already have products that have worked not just just ideas.
fritzpaulusha

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

You don't right. Today the open (public) presale (with 20% bonus) is just starting. It will be lasting until October 08, 2018. Just two weeks.

I am confused, it has two different presale stages. Hope this stage will be successful after 2 weeks, 20% is a pretty big bonus.

There is nothing that could be confused.

1) Private pre-sale [Aug 13 - Sep 23) +25% bonus
2) Public pre-sale (Sep 24 - Oct 07) + 20% bonus
3) Main sale (Oct 08 - Nov 12) +0% bonus
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

KamaGames does not guarantee and does not accept legal responsibility of any nature, for any indirect, special, incidental,
consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income or profits, and loss oruse of data), arising from or related to the accuracy, reliability, relevance or completeness of any material contained in this Whitepaper. This is nice they give in times of need.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Today and tomorrow (Sep 25th) Kamagames's core team members will be attending and participating in a panel discussing the future of real-world blockchain applications during CryptoBlockCon conference in London: https://medium.com/@kamagames/kamagames-to-attend-cryptoblockcon-london-5ca133e7044f
The conference will be a combination of talks, meet-ups, and discussions, all of which will revolve around the exciting, new cutting-edge technologies.

Andrey Kuznetsov, CEO of KamaGames, and Sam Forrest, KamaGames’ Director of Global Communications & Content will be attending and participating in a panel discussing there. They will definitely have what to say because Kamagames approach to combine ERC-20 token advantages and its apps is the perfect example of a real-life application of blockchain technology.   
Wow! If this kind of thing really happens it means Kamagames application will be more efficient, faster and more than secured than any other application out there because we all know how really great blockchain technology is and this is the future technology of our world.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: