Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:06:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE | 100M Players | $57M Revenue 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 36270 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Hello, I know this project is very interested. But are you sure don't want to plan for listing KGT on any exchange?? I mean if we already get a lot KGT from the game and we want to sell it, How to do it if there's no exchange for KGT?? I think it's better if u guys provide a platform for the exchange, So we can buy KGT for buy chip and sell it on there. Smiley Wink
kamagames

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

The App Forecast - market predictions for 2022
App purchases, spend and mobile device ownership are all trending upwards, with the market expected to expand from $3.9B at the end of 2017 to $6.1B in 2022. Check out this report on what the next 5 years holds for apps, and what that means for KamaGames: http://www.kamagames.io/news/AppForecast
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Hello, I know this project is very interested. But are you sure don't want to plan for listing KGT on any exchange?? I mean if we already get a lot KGT from the game and we want to sell it, How to do it if there's no exchange for KGT?? I think it's better if u guys provide a platform for the exchange, So we can buy KGT for buy chip and sell it on there. Smiley Wink
Wow, are not the exchanges planned? Then I'm also interested in this issue. Monetization of the game is very important for users.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

Good suggestion, maybe the teams have thought about this, but they might be busy for developing Kamagames projects, I'm sure news about the market will be announced soon if the teams are mature thinking about it, don't worry
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Kamagemes had chosen a very promising token sale scheme. I am happy to see such a notable company engaging crypto industry!
kamagames

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Please keep in mind that our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency. That said, we have no control over how you decide to use your KamaGames Tokens (KGT) after purchasing and receiving them. KamaGames will not be listing KGT on any market.
peivanov

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

i see some great potential in this platform and hopefully we will see the support in ICO and future. I wanted to know about the unsold tokens.!! will it be burnt or kept for platform usage..?

I saw it in the White Paper:  Please note that after the purchased KamaGames Tokens have been exchanged into chips, the tokens are no longer valid and will be “burned” (removed from the circulation).
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Hello admin! I have found a mistake in your article on Medium https://medium.com/@kamagames/kamagames-highlights-of-2017-6911d36f7ceb
Instead of the link, you stated: "link for Medium article about Party Modes" __ please correct it.

"
Party Modes were another significant milestone for KamaGames in 2017. These which give a new twist to a classic game of poker, offering unique rules and ways to play. Party Modes have proven to be one of the most effective ways to not just increase the average session time, but also the amount of played games and retention rate. (Read the full story here: [link for Medium article about Party Modes].) "

Thank you. Big help! ) Now all is updated and ready for your hungry eyes =)

Welcome-) I am reading all your news with a high interest. I believe in your success!
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Please keep in mind that our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency. That said, we have no control over how you decide to use your KamaGames Tokens (KGT) after purchasing and receiving them. KamaGames will not be listing KGT on any market.

I am very happy to be a part of your project, a well established and working company is very likely to be successful. But i don't understand the decision behind the not to be listed in any exchange, of course everybody can trade KGT in ether/forkdelta but partnership with an exchange can be helpful on the token sale stage which i m very excited about.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

App purchases, spend and mobile device ownership are all trending upwards, with the market expected to expand from $3.9B at the end of 2017 to $6.1B in 2022. Check out this report on what the next 5 years holds for apps, and what that means for KamaGames: http://www.kamagames.io/news/AppForecast
Very good news and KamaGames will be the best platform I think and have lots of games in it so this will continue to be used. good luck KamaGames
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Hello! Our Headquarters are located at 110 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
Thanks for the info. Do you have offices besides the main one?
I know exactly what is in England, India, and China. I think still should be.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

The Asian direction is now promising, especially in the APP industry. It is good that you understand this.
domoy77

Activity: 811

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

a promising project, but how are the Net Results distributed to token holders calculated?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

So how you guys plan to buy and sell those tokens to our investors? I really don't get it But atleast if you guys trade it on decentralized market then it would be a good idea. Well let see how it will go through. I'm confident that this is a working product.
kamagames

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Thank you, guys, for your support
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

nice  information hopefully kamagames can continue to compete, and provide the latest innovations that can attract investors.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

nice  information hopefully kamagames can continue to compete, and provide the latest innovations that can attract investors.
This is just a beginning of our era. It will continue to grow more Prior to this prediction. I think technology is uprising very fast! We will see trillion industry in online gaming.
Let's keep supporting this project.
peivanov

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

This is just a beginning of our era. It will continue to grow more Prior to this prediction. I think technology is uprising very fast! We will see trillion industry in online gaming.
Let's keep supporting this project.
Fully agree. Its a very innovative and unique project. Not everybody understands it now but some smart people definitely do.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

The Asian direction is now promising, especially in the APP industry. It is good that you understand this.

Especially for Asia region, Kamagames has launched Baccarist (3D Baccarat) game. Smart decision.  It's available on the apple store.
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

By using the hard cap reached during the token sale, Kamagames could increase its stake in such a big pie as $3.9B.
 Every buyer who gets KGT now could also bite (in some way) his piece of pie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: