Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE | 100M Players | $57M Revenue 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 36270 times)
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

Meet the Team - Roman Abramenko, General Counsel of KamaGames
https://youtu.be/XUaPmbfhLFI
We are glad to welcome Roman! In such a complex industry, a good lawyer will not hurt.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

Is there any minimal level of tokens which a buyer must purchase during the Closed presale?
Closed presale: 13th August — 24th September (+25% bonus tokens during this stage)
There is.. Pretty big one. Its indicated in the White Paper at https://www.kamagames.io/
However, as far as I know Closed Presale was not designed for general public thats why the threshold is so high. But you may try to write them.
The fascinating is another thing. As soon as its not an ICO and they are not raising funds. Realising that some of KamaGames players (whales, in particular) are happy to pay such money to play in a social game is really really staggering  Smiley

yeep, I have found it in WP (thanks)

The minimum purchase during the closed presale:
- $50K accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- $50K using wire transfer
- $50K using credit card

The minimum purchase during the open presale:
- $100 accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- $100 using credit card
- $5K using wire transfer

The minimum purchase during the sale:
- any amount accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- any amount using credit card
- $1K using wire transfer

50 000 USD minimum to buy on private presale...wow! Only the Telegram had a bigger amount i think. But this is no bad, because only a limited number of people could get a 25% discount available on pre-sale.
Do not understand. Do you think this is a lot or a little? It seems to me that this is a rather high entrance threshold. But the team knows what they are doing.
kamagames

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Hello, it is a fair price for the private pre-sale. In addition, we would like to remind you that KamaGames Tokens (KGT) is not an Initial Coin Offering in the conventional sense. We are providing a Token Sale, which uses crypto technology, but should not be confused with an ICO. The Token Sale was not established to generate funds from investors. Our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

Hello, it is a fair price for the private pre-sale. In addition, we would like to remind you that KamaGames Tokens (KGT) is not an Initial Coin Offering in the conventional sense. We are providing a Token Sale, which uses crypto technology, but should not be confused with an ICO. The Token Sale was not established to generate funds from investors. Our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency.
Does this mean that KGT is in the form of a chip that can be traded at any time and users can use it on any game on this platform
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

Does this mean that KGT is in the form of a chip that can be traded at any time and users can use it on any game on this platform
Maybe the token should use in the platform and it's not available on trading exchange, that why they sale token on public and use it on gamint platform but in this case how they will have value in the future?
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

Maybe the token should use in the platform and it's not available on trading exchange, that why they sale token on public and use it on gamint platform but in this case how they will have value in the future?
I think that will be a consideration for the team in developing token values because I think this will be a strategy in the business so that it will attract online game lovers to use this platform
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

Thank you for sharing, i have already liked and sent this video for my friends. Wink
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Kamagames introduces General Counsel, Roman Abramenko. Roman has worked and trained throughout the world, with internationally recognized qualifications in Tax Law, IT and Business Law.
now the theme of Kamagames is getting stronger and all of them are very experienced
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

kamagames is not the first project that has the concept of online gambling games. but I can make sure kamagames will succeed in selling their tokens/ICO because kamagames is no longer a startup company, they are a company that was founded in 2010 and they have grown up and are developing game technology using blockchain. I will also buy tokens and save. wait softcap Wink

What softcap are you talking about? There is no information on this either on website kamagames of the project or in whitepaper
yess i know Grin but if you want to invest a minimum you must have a target. for me kamagames is a mature company but we also have to know in the world of crypto competition is very tight and investors are few. it doesn't matter if kamagames doesn't write about soft cap. but I have a target if kamagames reaches $ 10,000,000 this project is indeed amazing Wink Wink
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

kamagames is not the first project that has the concept of online gambling games. but I can make sure kamagames will succeed in selling their tokens/ICO because kamagames is no longer a startup company, they are a company that was founded in 2010 and they have grown up and are developing game technology using blockchain. I will also buy tokens and save. wait softcap Wink

What softcap are you talking about? There is no information on this either on website kamagames of the project or in whitepaper
yess i know Grin but if you want to invest a minimum you must have a target. for me kamagames is a mature company but we also have to know in the world of crypto competition is very tight and investors are few. it doesn't matter if kamagames doesn't write about soft cap. but I have a target if kamagames reaches $ 10,000,000 this project is indeed amazing Wink Wink

We will see it soon. During the next 2 months, we will find out what is the demand on KGT tokens among existing kamagames players and other side investors (typical crypto investors). I am sure the demand will be high, taking in account that 80% of all around projects are scams)
Kramblerty

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Kamagames introduces General Counsel, Roman Abramenko. Roman has worked and trained throughout the world, with internationally recognized qualifications in Tax Law, IT and Business Law.
now the theme of Kamagames is getting stronger and all of them are very experienced

They should attract more advisors from Asia and the middle east (Dubai). Just my point of view.
Kramblerty

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

We are glad to welcome Roman! In such a complex industry, a good lawyer will not hurt.

Yes, now all investors can be calm and not afraid to contribute in KGT. The escrow will guaranty that the funds raised will be in safe until investors get their KGT tokens.
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

The value of KGT in the future will be supported by the high conversion rate (x11) after 36 month. So if you are a player then it will be much more valuable for you to buy KGT token (anywhere) and get 77M in-game chips for 1 KGT than paying 12-15 USD in AppStore (my approximate calculation) for the same amount (77M) in-game chips.
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

Is there any minimal level of tokens which a buyer must purchase during the Closed presale?
Closed presale: 13th August — 24th September (+25% bonus tokens during this stage)
There is.. Pretty big one. Its indicated in the White Paper at https://www.kamagames.io/
However, as far as I know Closed Presale was not designed for general public thats why the threshold is so high. But you may try to write them.
The fascinating is another thing. As soon as its not an ICO and they are not raising funds. Realising that some of KamaGames players (whales, in particular) are happy to pay such money to play in a social game is really really staggering  Smiley

yeep, I have found it in WP (thanks)

The minimum purchase during the closed presale:
- $50K accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- $50K using wire transfer
- $50K using credit card

The minimum purchase during the open presale:
- $100 accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- $100 using credit card
- $5K using wire transfer

The minimum purchase during the sale:
- any amount accordingly if using cryptocurrencies
- any amount using credit card
- $1K using wire transfer

50 000 USD minimum to buy on private presale...wow! Only the Telegram had a bigger amount i think. But this is no bad, because only a limited number of people could get a 25% discount available on pre-sale.
Do not understand. Do you think this is a lot or a little? It seems to me that this is a rather high entrance threshold. But the team knows what they are doing.

This is high threshold and this is good of course. This is one of the ways to show that the token sale is serious (for serious buyers).
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

I have another question regarding this exchange rate principle.

If I purchase and then receive 1 KGT then do I have to hold KGT on a special wallet (built into some kamagames app) or I can hold it on my personal wallet (MEW for example) in order to be eligible for getting  77,000,000 (X11) KGT in 36 months?

Hello, yes, of course, you can use any ethereum wallet

Great! it will give maximum freedom to the KGT holders. I could keep it on my MEW, sell somewhere or use for in-game purchases.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I would like to say that the whole token sale campaign is thoroughly considered. I saw the line with Kamagames advertisement on Etherscan yesterday. Keep doing your promotion to see the excellent results!
Sergey69ay

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

No, KGT is not in form of chip. It will be in the form of ERC-20 token. You can  this info in WP.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

I would like to say that the whole token sale campaign is thoroughly considered. I saw the line with Kamagames advertisement on Etherscan yesterday. Keep doing your promotion to see the excellent results!
Yes, advertising on etherscan and cmc gives a good influx of customers. I think the project team is very clever in the marketing plan.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I think not everyone understands this. Most of them find it hard to imagine anything other than the traditional ICO
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

It sounds very convincing. I hope your product will find its application

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: