Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE | 100M Players | $57M Revenue 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 36270 times)
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

The last year (2017) was especially good for KamaGames. The gross revenue figure reached $57.5 million, which is an increase of 63.4% based on 2016’s figure of $35.2 million. Shocked
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Kama is already working product with great prospects. It sounds very cool! Wink

Working draft. I learned all the details and saw very great prospects for development ... The team is already gaining public attention, and this is a sign of growth in capitalization. If you are looking for a reliable investment, then this is an excellent option.
i agree the kama project has been progressing very well and seems that this project has been showing great interest to the people since their platform is great to begin i expect more great news in the future with kama project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

so in game exchange can we convert our tokens to eth or fiat or sth?
Please keep in mind that our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency. That said, we have no control over how you decide to use your KamaGames Tokens (KGT) after purchasing and receiving them.
KamaGames Tokens (KGT) can be exchanged for chips but there's no way to exchange chips for fiat money or back to KGT.

Hello. Which chips do you mean?
video card, motherboard and the like?

and where can we do it? Do you have a store?

Now, you can buy Kamagames in-game chips after downloading any of its games on the following stores:
- Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ie/developer/kamagames/id312479206
- Google Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=KamaGames&hl=en

Also, Kamagames games are available on
- Samsung store
- Microsoft
- Amazon

But I don't realize how KGT will be converted to in-game chips. But I am sure Kamagames team will develop a special feature inside its apps for such conversion.

indeed kamagames has been a partnership with many well-known application such as these Microsoft, amazon, viber, facebook, samsung, spilgamed,tangoo yoozoo , apple and google it is amazing that these games were already popular and trying to explore with the new innovation in cryptocurrency which will also help their platform to be successful even more.

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

The last year (2017) was especially good for KamaGames. The gross revenue figure reached $57.5 million, which is an increase of 63.4% based on 2016’s figure of $35.2 million. Shocked
That was a very achievable target to KAMAGAMES. For sure during that time, the team deliberately cannot explain the feelings they have. Those numbers above is a dream that never expect that could happened.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

That was a very achievable target to KAMAGAMES. For sure during that time, the team deliberately cannot explain the feelings they have. Those numbers above is a dream that never expect that could happened.
Its good to have that big amount earned by that time although the team might not expect it because even us or the professionals doesn't expect high and what they does is to work and give on their best out of the project or work. Now that all has been paid off by their hardwork and going to the next level a here now.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

and it would be totally interesting for now since the kamagames has tried to connect with cryptocurrency which will really help more the project to double the profits.

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Its good to have that big amount earned by that time although the team might not expect it because even us or the professionals doesn't expect high and what they does is to work and give on their best out of the project or work. Now that all has been paid off by their hardwork and going to the next level a here now.
well its something great achievement by the kamagames i know this time it will double the digits of last year earns of kama project and. I'm sure many investors and partnership are going to engage even more

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Such an amazing platform the kamagames offer wonderful and enjoyable games that would satisfy most people and probably those who were really into internet games.

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

Such an amazing platform the kamagames offer wonderful and enjoyable games that would satisfy most people and probably those who were really into internet games.
i agree with you kamagames has many different games that would really enjoy by the user and some of it was really popular in mobile games apps either for ios and android and facebook games.

GigTricks
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

Please keep in mind that KamaGames Tokens (KGT) is not an Initial Coin Offering in the conventional sense. We are providing a Token Sale, which uses crypto technology, but should not be confused with an ICO. The Token Sale was not established to generate funds from investors. Our mission is to provide a new way for our players to gain in-game currency.
hii admin
When the ICO takes place will there be a timeline for the sale of the current token on the Kamagames website? Will there be website development at the time of the ICO? Huh
I read on the Kamagames website page that there will be a sales token presale on September 24 with a bonus of 20%
In addition, KAMAGAMES is already existing. No need to wait to finish ICO to see and test the project. The mission of the project is to expand to people what is the project all about.
Yes, I know. but if the token cannot be traded, it becomes a concern for crypto investors ... we may warn while quoting what the admin has said but not everyone buys tokens to be exchanged for chips. the average investor here invests to trade their tokens.
That is something that the team could consider though. They should enlighten the investors and community about  trading. This is something unsual to everyone but we knew that this project is not scam Smiley
Just downloaded their platform both in android and Apple. This is really a great project you can buy thru paypal also if you wish so, considered this as one of the best project this year though the website is already running-just keep supporting them guys.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Do you guys have any information on the presale? How much money is raised and up to what date will it last?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

Do you guys have any information on the presale? How much money is raised and up to what date will it last?
Twitter of the project:
"The KamaGames pre-sale is almost over and finishes on September 24th, so don’t miss out on your chance to get 25% bonus tokens! Learn more here: https://www.kamagames.io "

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

hi you can check it directly to their main website which is kamagames.io closed presale was starred on August 13th to September 24th open presale will begin in 24th September to October 8th initial sale will be on October 8 to November 12.

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

Twitter of the project:
"The KamaGames pre-sale is almost over and finishes on September 24th, so don’t miss out on your chance to get 25% bonus tokens! Learn more here: https://www.kamagames.io "
i agree don't miss the chance grab the opportunity while it last thus kamagames offer bonuses for their stages of sale it was really a good investment.

GigTricks
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

And what about the fund-raising? Is there information about how much money is raised?

alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

And what about the fund-raising? Is there information about how much money is raised?
There is no such information on the website of Kamagames. I think that for sure we will see such information after the completion of the stage of presale.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Twitter of the project:
i agree don't miss the chance grab the opportunity while it last thus kamagames offer bonuses for their stages of sale it was really a good investment.
Thanks for the information about bonuses. Personally, I am also pleased that the bonuses for the presale are in an adequate range. Many projects overstate them and this adversely affects the price of the project in the future.

chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

KamaGames win the prize of Softech INTL 2017 Gaming and Entertainment Awards as the best Mobile Game development studio 2017!
Here is the link to the magazine - https://issuu.com/aiglobalmedia/docs/2017_gaming_and_entertainment_award
One more evidence of the great success of the KamaGames company before they conduct the ICO!

https://i.imgur.com/mzuainYh.pngpng
The next proof of the success of the project. Congratulations KAMAGAMES. I hope this is a respected publication.
alendel0n7

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Twitter of the project:
Thanks for the information about bonuses. Personally, I am also pleased that the bonuses for the presale are in an adequate range. Many projects overstate them and this adversely affects the price of the project in the future.
Here I completely agree with you. All this speaks about investment attractiveness of Kamagames.

aedankreios

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

There is no such information on the website of Kamagames. I think that for sure we will see such information after the completion of the stage of presale.
youre right there is no fundraising amount was indicated on their website although I'm certain they announce it once they're confident and if you do have more things to check you can directly check their main website here it is kamagames.io best of luck.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: