Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING Cryptostocks.com INVESTORS SECURITY FLAW  (Read 17120 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:27:09 PM

BE AWARE ..... CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM IS A SCAM!!!!!!

They are the owners of VIRCUREX.COM.

They took the money from the people who where trading there, they will do the same here!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Don't put your money in the hands of persons you don't know!!!

Nonsense. Being legit and collecting fees is way more profitable for them in the long term than stealing a few BTC and jeopardizing their reputation.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

They took the money from the people who where trading there, they will do the same here!!!!

Nonsense. Being legit and collecting fees is way more profitable for them in the long term than stealing a few BTC and jeopardizing their reputation.

I have the prove in my hands...

and have a look overhere:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49383.msg5966415#msg5966415

You have been warned!!!
lynn_402

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:48:42 PM

I have the prove in my hands...

Well then please disclose it Smiley
cheezhead

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:14:52 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 04:29:01 PM by cheezhead

Well then please disclose it Smiley

I can personally attest to it.  When Kumala realized he couldn't repay his hacked funds, he allowed select people to retrieve their funds.  That dried up his wallet.  When he realized he needed more funds to make himself and his friends whole, he surreptitiously allowed traders to deposit and trade but generated an error when you tried to withdraw.  For almost a week, he encouraged trades then stole the funds under the guise of a technical error.  Those funds were then given to himself and his friends and accounts were frozen.

If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact him to ask about it.  He won't reply.  His last post on bitcointalk was almost a month ago.  Does that sound like someone still in the game?

I traded BTC for almost 450 LTCs on March 21st.  Kumala accepted my funds, allowed the trade, then generated a system error when I tried to retrieve them a few minutes later.  The total time my funds were on Vircurex was less than 45 minutes.  For people who traded during this time period, Kumala is not holding your coins - he stole them.  He took them knowing full well you would not get them back then gave them to insiders to protect himself.  I have reached out to Kumala both on this site and Vircurex and he's not replying.  I know he logs on every single day so he sees the messages.  The hacking problems with his accounts many months ago do not warrant criminal behavior on his part.

I am committing a total of 450 LTCs (the amount he stole from me) as bounties in order to get information about Vircurex and Kumala, specifically.  I already know some important things but want to learn as much as I can.  He can be held civilly liable, but more importanly, criminally liable.  

If you have any information that can help me prosecute Kumala (personal info, anecdotes, evidence), contact me and give me the nature of what you have.  We can then negotiate a bounty for the actual information.  I will eventually share everything I learn publically on this board.

If anyone wants to contribute their own bounty, let me know and I'll include you in the process.  I don't want your coins.  I'll just include your bounty information and you'll be responsible for delivering the bounty as you see fit.

Flying to Kumala's current location and knocking at his residence?  Yes, I am one of those guys.  My passport is in my top drawer and I'm ready to go.  Had Kumala intended on making good eventually, he wouldn't have stolen trade deposits to pay off himself and silence his friends.  

Please contact me ASAP with the nature of any information you think is valuable.
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

mark
cheezhead

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:18:01 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 08:32:06 PM by cheezhead

If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact him to ask about it.  He won't reply.  His last post on bitcointalk was almost a month ago.  Does that sound like someone still in the game?

Check out the developers log on Cryptostock.  Kumala posted regularly until Feb 1 - nothing since.
I'm curious, has anybody on this thread heard from Kumala in the last month?

BTW, Vircurex went public on it's own exchange (VCX).  Want to see how that's going?  Check out the link below.  Kumala got the scamming hat-trick.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140700.60

mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:57:01 PM

If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact him to ask about it.  He won't reply.  His last post on bitcointalk was almost a month ago.  Does that sound like someone still in the game?

Check out the developers log on Cryptostock.  Kumala posted regularly until Feb 1 - nothing since.
I'm curious, has anybody on this thread heard from Kumala in the last month?

BTW, Vircurex went public on it's own exchange (VCX).  Want to see how that's going?  Check out the link below.  Kumala got the scamming hat-trick.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140700.60

Yeah, we need to find this guy and set an example for all the wannabe scammers....  Can't we get info from the hosting company ( GODADDY.COM ) 
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:49:44 PM

I think Cryptostock.com is not a qualified exchange as it did.
Such as the labcoin scam, when the BTC-TC closed , the community ask Sam to show some evidence that Labcoin is a real work.
But Sam did nothing, and Cryptostock.com just let it trade with no evidence.
When labcoin scam exposed, Cryptostock says nothing just stop the trading.
So trade in Cryptostock.com is a terrible idea. Undecided
lynn_402

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:54:39 PM

Such as the labcoin scam, when the BTC-TC closed , the community ask Sam to show some evidence that Labcoin is a real work.

Trading on Cryptostocks seems less risky to me than trading on exchange, because most of the funds involved there are held by the projects creator. And if you invest with them, it's because you have good reasons to trust them. Even if Cryptostocks failed completely, the projects owners still have a way to contact you. Although, indeed, it's probably not a good idea to keep a lot of unused BTC there.
msc_de

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:16:23 AM

Trading on Cryptostocks seems less risky to me than trading on exchange, because most of the funds involved there are held by the projects creator. And if you invest with them, it's because you have good reasons to trust them. Even if Cryptostocks failed completely, the projects owners still have a way to contact you. Although, indeed, it's probably not a good idea to keep a lot of unused BTC there.

what you said sounds reasonable.

but problem is the scam project there, such as ALTSWAP or DIGIMINE. only stop trading is enough? how about the loss of investors?

cryptostock as platform has zero resposibility on these kind of shit? I doubt.

another problem is due to Vircurex problem recently as we all know.....

although i still trade small amount there rightnow but i already quit idea to list my project there.  Huh

lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:22:46 AM

but problem is the scam project there, such as ALTSWAP or DIGIMINE. only stop trading is enough? how about the loss of investors?

although i still trade small amount there rightnow but i already quit idea to list my project there.  Huh

It's the responsibility of the buyer to judge if a project is legitimate or not. Cryptos are decentralized, so there's no police to do the job for us, nor do Cryptostock have the ressource to do that. Beside, what could they do in this anonymous environment?
msc_de

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:44:35 AM

It's the responsibility of the buyer to judge if a project is legitimate or not. Cryptos are decentralized, so there's no police to do the job for us, nor do Cryptostock have the ressource to do that. Beside, what could they do in this anonymous environment?

sorry i can not agree with you on this point.

no matter exchange platform or crypto-token stock platform, they are not forum like bitcointalk,org where warn you with '' caveat emptor''.

they are doing business by means of charging 2 or 1 bitcoin from project owners for listing.

people do business for money, but money is not everything that humanity in pursuit of.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:16:35 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 08:27:04 AM by mdtspain

To judge if a project is legitimate or not?Huh?

What about knowing where your money goes? Who are the people behind the project? Do they have a face, an adress or just talk. Where can you go when they run with your money, with only a email adress that nobody responds to? Decentalized doesn't mean that they don't need to show that they are for real.  You have the stuff that they are after...MONEY, BTC, WHATEVER.... so you need to make your rules.

Cryptostocks is a Scam. The owner (Kumala), nobody knows who he is, where he lives....is it a man or woman??? Also the owns Vircurex. Vircurex went public on it's own exchange (VCX).

He took the money from his clients and nobody knows where to find this person....

Now you judge.... would you spent your money on a project that is listed on Cryptostocks....knowing thathe is a scammer?Huh?
msc_de

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

To judge if a project is legitimate or not?Huh?

What about knowing where your money goes? Who are the people behind the project? Do they have a face, an adress or just talk. Where can you go when they run with your money, with only a email adress that nobody responds to? Decentalized doesn't mean that they don't need to show that they are for real.  You have the stuff that they are after...MONEY, BTC, WHATEVER.... so you need to make your rules.

Cryptostocks is a Scam. The owner (Kumala), nobody knows who he is, where he lives....is it a man or woman??? Also the owns Vircurex. Vircurex went public on it's own exchange (VCX).

He took the money from his clients and nobody knows where to find this person....

Now you judge.... would you spent your money on a project that is listed on Cryptostocks....knowing thathe is a scammer?Huh?

from news report it was said that Vircurex is beijing-based company.

further more FAS guys said the owner of both of the platform in china , i saw his words on one of his thread here in this forum.

remark: FAS is a project on cryptostock, they said they located in USA, but obey chinese law. someone in thread asked why.

FAS answered that because cryptostock in china.... things like that.  you can search it on forum.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

Heatherai and Wolftech were hacked by the same person on the same day.
How is that possible?
I'm getting tired of this.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

The magic sentence "We have been hacked". The money is gone....we are really sorry.

People it's a scam....don't you get it....wake up and smell the coffee!!!!
msc_de

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:49:03 PM

The magic sentence "We have been hacked". The money is gone....we are really sorry.

People it's a scam....don't you get it....wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

why cryptsy is there?

Big Vern did not drink coffee?  Cheesy
ElectricSavant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

I have been emailing their support department at Crypto::Stocks... customerservice@cryptostocks.com

I have a log-in issue and I cannot get into my account. They do not answer the emails. It has be a few weeks now. I keep sending new emails asking them why they do not answer? They seem to be ignoring me or they are not reading their emails.

ES
lynn_402

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:15:05 PM

I have been emailing their support department at Crypto::Stocks... customerservice@cryptostocks.com

I have a log-in issue and I cannot get into my account. They do not answer the emails. It has be a few weeks now. I keep sending new emails asking them why they do not answer? They seem to be ignoring me or they are not reading their emails.

ES

Hope you didn't have too much in your account. They are known to not respond to their e-mails, and one I sent them a few months ago has never been answered.
ElectricSavant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

I lost my authenticator code and I cannot log in...there is $100.00 there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: