Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Bitcoins  (Read 544 times)
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

In time, you remembered the bitcoins. You count lost them. Although there is a chance. Good luck in your search.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

after some years you remembered your lost bitcoins. wish you good searching to recover your coins back
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:56:39 AM

Hello guys, in 2009 I saved some btc in one of the software promos where satoshi nakamoto sent them directly, do any of you know the name of that software or where can I find it?

What do you mean software promos ? Your software promos could have been used by other peoples who running the promotion.
anyway, i think it was scam promotion for they to promote the software and you were participating on that. But it is only my opinion.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kien0211

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

if you have bitcoin in 2009,you are the fisrt top people have it,so i think it is difficult to find because not many people know it about that time.good luck !
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

Hello guys, in 2009 I saved some btc in one of the software promos where satoshi nakamoto sent them directly, do any of you know the name of that software or where can I find it?

There are many peoples who lost their wallet or forgot where they put their wallet info. I think you are same as them, but you don't even owning the wallet.
There is high possibility your promo has been used by other peoples if you has not using it from that time. So, you may cannot retrieve that btc back.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

One of the obstacles that you can face with that is that some of the exchange can not support anymore that software, so even if you will be able to find your bitcoins you won't be able to transfer them to The Exchange and sell them.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

if your question is correct, I suggest talking directly to the inventor of bitcoin, and the person you are looking for is in this forum,
yeah he is satoshi, and you can ask satoshi directly for the software that you question
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

It's really sounds like the Jurassic park story. But if you find the private key i think it's possible to access your bitcoin from any wallet in this world which supports importing private key. Just decifer your private key and make it done simply
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

This place is online based so if you don't stay conscious then we unfortunately we have to face this kinds of situation.You can recover the coin through this software.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

If you don't have access to the wallet address that have software promo on it, you cannot retrieve the btc on that wallet i guess.
It would be a different story if satoshi sent the btc directly into your wallet address. I guess what you we can do is forget about it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

As for me, I was in the same situation and didn't find my bitcoins. Good luck in your search!
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

In those years there were some fond fares of 5 bitcoin, they were kept in the wallets of that time, that I am very different from those of now, who knows the name of those sotfware? or some link for the download!
Good statement and I like your statement.
Getting the software is only the first step, so I have to describe the private key in the memory where the key was stored years ago, this is done because the memory is obtained so that it looks like something different from the current one.
phuongthanh34623

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Are you telling the truth? How did he know you while everyone was looking for information about satoshi nakamoto.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

You have received the Bitcoin from the father of it I congratulate you. Perhaps what you are looking for is too hard to do. In the nearly 10 years, most people do not remember about it, about the wallet you speak of. But if you have a wallet then you need a key code, do you remember?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: