Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!  (Read 1813 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

I did not expect ethereum to fall to the level it falled to this year.  This is a really dump and it will take strong technical and fundamentals issues to get it back on it feets.  I think we may need to see serious recovery from next year.
So, why not? It is expected because bitcoin price also falling down so altcoins also will follow the price movement of bitcoin.
But it will recover again for sure ethereum has a good technology that most likely used in ICO's project then probably it has a good future when it comes to profit. No doubt this eth, I was also invested in this and hopefully it will recover fast.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

you might not notice that ETH is one of the fastest coin rise in last year!
from under 10$ and reach 1500$ at high time.
and now 300$ or even 200$ is still too much for it.
if it really has potential. this price still very cheap.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

you might not notice that ETH is one of the fastest coin rise in last year!
from under 10$ and reach 1500$ at high time.
and now 300$ or even 200$ is still too much for it.
if it really has potential. this price still very cheap.
I also think that the $300 Ethereum is very cheap. Of course, I didn't think of this price before. I didn't think that this year's market would be so bad, but it also gave us a good time to buy at a low price.

dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.
I think that by the end of the year it will rise, many people discussing the increase in altcoin at the end of the year will increase, even more than last year. I believe it because the guess last year he was right, will increase altcoin. Smiley
but it's all still analyzing, we don't know what the truth is, and let's see later.  Smiley

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is generally in a downtrend. Investors and enthusiasts are skeptical, pending decisions on bitcoin ETF.
I can back Ethereum to recover in a more favourable market.
The best strategy now is to buy.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

I, too, are interested in this question! Why does bitcoin drop by 13% in 7 days, and ethereum by 35%? It worries me very much because I think the ethereum is one of the strongest crypto currency.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Eth and all the alts have been down and it's sad. We'll have to be patient  and wait until eth and all other alts will recover. Hopefully we could see eth recover by the end of the year.
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

This is a temporary fall, like everything else. All currencies depend on the main course, just hold it, I think, by the end of the year the situation will be better.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

I did not expect ethereum to fall to the level it falled to this year.  This is a really dump and it will take strong technical and fundamentals issues to get it back on it feets.  I think we may need to see serious recovery from next year.
I agree with your opinion. We will only see ETH and the market recover in 2019. Or if anything worse we will have to wait until 2020. 2018 is a bad year and it will not be able to recover this year
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

I couldn't believe my eyes too with the etheruem drop but it is expected , maybe not to this extent. Bitcoin is always leading coins, this is the cause because bitcoin is down itself.

Anyway, talking about etheruem recovery. I don't see it to stay till next year. Bitcoin will soon moon and etheruem will also ride.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

It will be sad to see ETH in such a terrible state, but it will still not be the end of this coin. Because as long as there is a demand for this coin in the market, the coin will rise up.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

It could be due to the increasing competition from better platforms while ethereum is all blocked up. NEO is one example, QTUM is another, all faster and easier to use. Also less scammy ICOs which means they are more likely to collect and hodl their platform coins, unlike the scammers on ethereum who will dump ETH asap.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Bearish market maybe as it affect all the coins. I would say hold your coins and don't follow the market for few weeks if you are getting depressed by seeing the price of your coin. This situation will not last for forever market will change keep believe in it and hold your coin strongly.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

In one telegram channel it was written that some ICO project sold 10000 Ethereum and therefote its price become so low. I think it is true because Ethereum price was fallen very quickly.

bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Yes ETH now Bellow $300 but hope this will last dip, The Comming month will ETF effect for the next price level, People are panic selling this is the main reason for that but price will raise hope it will come soon :-)
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Yes, eth price going so low. Eth price reached about $280. Literally we cant sell the coins.
Well, all we have to do is keep holding the coins and hoping that soon eth price will increasing

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Every project who did ICO are also scared as well and may have already dumped their eth to ensure that they still have funds for their project.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

In my opinion, this time is the time of rest, so people are spending real money. Perhaps September to October, the market is exciting again. I see this is starting to be a good time to buy. When ETH is 1000 $, some of my friends wish there were some ETH. Now is not a good time to buy?
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

I dont think there is anything big will happen if eth touches below $300. Maybe many will be investing more and some will be selling theirs so I think it will just be a 50-50 for ethereum. Anything can happen so I knew that most holders will invest more when it happens and weak hands will sell theirs too.

yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

I think this is not very sad news, since this is quite an expected course of events, you need to understand that if it was strongly up then it will be down strongly. now you need to build up the position in ETH while the prices are attractive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: