Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!  (Read 1806 times)
verpobs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

whenever btc falls, all other crypto currencies fall. but eth is much affected by these declines. just like a new ico project. this is not a good image for eth.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

I think this is a good time to buy ETH cheap and hold them long term. Because this is just a regular decline in cycles and it will recover in the future. I am not too worried about the price of ETH
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Perhaps we become witnesses of manipulation of the price of Ethereum. It is favorable to someone to bring down the price of ETH and then to buy up everything for cheap. If the situation is thus, then it is very bad. Angry
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I think this is a good time to buy ETH cheap and hold them long term. Because this is just a regular decline in cycles and it will recover in the future. I am not too worried about the price of ETH

agree, at a time like this where ethereum prices are so cheap we have to buy them for the long term. I believe ethereum will soon experience recovery and increase.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

in my opinion, not only is ethereum experiencing bad conditions like this, but other bitcoins and altcoins also, almost all of the altcoins fall, but just because it's just a matter of time, I'm sure eth will recover again

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

Ethereum is going down because ICO market is not doing well from last some time and many new ICO's are not able to achieve their targets on time and extending their dates. This is the main power of the ethereum and if ICO doesn't do well then ethereum cannot go much upside from here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

It's so scrary. The price of eth declined sharply for the past month
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

he falls in the wake of bitcoin! in 2017, there was a full-fledged HYIP from ETH! This year, it reduces its turnover and new competitors are beginning to appear with new products! next year, perhaps its price will rise to $ 3000, subject to the growth of bitcoin!
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

I was not too shocked, see history in September 2017, the ETH price is almost the same as it is now, I am sure and hope that by the end of this year the ETH price could improve again, or it could be higher than in December 2017.
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Well it is so sad that ETH has dropped drastically. But it should not be a problem since BTC has also declined to the 6ks. Once BTC shoots up,im sure ETH would also regain value and would even get to the 2ks that some people has speculated. All is well 8 Wink
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Ethereum isn't the only altcoin that falls on this month. because many other altcoins also went down and most of them have touched the lowest prices of this year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

hacker invasion contributed to the identification, and hence the elimination of vulnerabilities of the system, after which the broadcast became more secure. True, it was necessary to incur not so much reputational, as financial losses due to the rollback of the history of transactions.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

Some analysts said that the bottom of the Etherium and Bitcoin has been reached and will soon grow. However, they made a mistake and will not grow in the next week. Ahead of stabilization.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

exactly a year ago the price was the same as now, this is a very powerful pullback and correction. I hope growth will also be strong
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

IMHO now lots of ICO doing panic sales trying to save their fiat money) They all here just for the tech) but all selling their eth on the dump) I hope crypto market will punish such persons)

lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Actually the situation is bad now. But I believe ETH will recover, what we need is to be confident and wait for the market to recover
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.
It meas a perfect time to buy for those who are really looking to hold ETH for me it is pretty normal because in the future there is only one way for cryptocurrencies which will go up and up. Goodluck everyone.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
moneytronics
Copper Member

Activity: 70

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Now the crypto currency market is in a very difficult situation and I would not be surprised if the price of the ethereum drops even lower and reaches a price of $ 200 for one ethereum.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

I think today there is a difficult and unpleasant situation for many. The cost of ethereum is less than $ 300. And does not want to go up, but only falls every day. Where and when is the bottom?
I really hope for growth in the near future.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

everything is normal because Bitcoin also loses its value.
all altcoins are in Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is the key to all the rise and fall in cryptocurrency prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: