Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!  (Read 1806 times)
oceana

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

What happened to ethereum at this time made me disappointed, but this is the crypto world, we cannot make a definitive analysis because everything goes according to market interest, for me this is when eth struggles to get back up and potential as a long-term investment, because many new altcoins that have sprung up and want to rival eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.

Nothing happened, just some whales sold their ETH maybe. There are some rumors about the falling of altcoins is because bitcoin ETF.
Crypto market has been in the bottom from Q2 of this year. I think it is about the time for market recover. Patience is required to not panic.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pingye84

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Recently the market is unstable and the current price is not necessarily the bottom. We must be cautious in investing.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

The market correction is still ongoing, so you just have to wait for it to end. It will end and we will see normal prices for cryptocurrency again. You just need to wait and, if possible, buy Ethereum
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

It has come down to the support level. This is the last known good support level that we can see. We can keep hopes that the price will not go down breaking this level.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Past ICO projects are selling their Ethers to get real money to finance their development.
That is why price is falling - there are many sellers, many big sellers. Maybe if we are in a bull market ICOs will not sell their Ethers but hold them - that is why Ethereum didnt fall in 2017.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Eth has been down to below $300 and it's so surprising to me how the price went down so low like that, I think the price went down so low because most of the ICO company started selling off their eth which has made the eth price to went down that low
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

What do you expect? where majority of the crowd sale is been done with eth on the ethereum network, so it means when the price is going down, more of these people will be dumping their eth to raise money for their project building. So i am not surprised the price went down that low, eth price went high because ICO investing was booming, but now many people are scared of investing in an ICO, so much no much are buying eth rather much people are selling it.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

I think what happened to eth is that many people are no longer investing in ICO's and this month alone, many ICO postponed their ICO date, so there is no much demand for eth in the market rather there was a massive sell of, that's why the eth price went down so low.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

The most difficult question for me is how long will this situation continue in the market? I was very counting on the fact that in summer there will be a long-awaited rise in the price of crypto-currencies ... but unfortunately the price of crypto-currency has continued to decline. For many, this situation is a real catastrophe.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

What do you expect? where majority of the crowd sale is been done with eth on the ethereum network, so it means when the price is going down, more of these people will be dumping their eth to raise money for their project building. So i am not surprised the price went down that low, eth price went high because ICO investing was booming, but now many people are scared of investing in an ICO, so much no much are buying eth rather much people are selling it.
if you think ico is not booming, how many new projects still appear? so I think your argument is not right, because to invest in ICO, we don't have to use eth, it can be with BTC or BCH, so in my opinion what happened with Eth is not merely because of the lack of ico.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Seems like Ethereum is having a pump and dump.
there are whales who are just bagging more coins and once done everything will be back in normal.
Maybe not just normal but a good rise.
Things are crazy in cryptocurrency if you dont know the basic knowledge here and the maze of market
you will suffer a panic attack.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

It is not so sad news for the holders if they can hold for a long time. The main reason is a ico company dumped all its ether that's why it is down now. the ICO company has one of the biggest stock of ether.
Ahmodinho

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

Its condition of ether is very bad in the market now . I don't seems to understand anymore but I believe its an opportunity to bag some ether to my portfolio
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

ETH is the same situation which comes in oct 2017 when it was the same price at a current price but raised from that level to 1400$ in next 3 or  4 months this type of situation is good buying for long team investor.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

I have to agree with you on this one, it is high time most of these project should focus on other platforms for their crowd funding. most of them still use ethereum because they can easily copy already existing smart contract code and paste, the moment more of these ICO starts using other platform for their ICO, the better for the crypto space.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

in my opinion the ETH experienced a decline to below $ 300 because of the lack of people investing in the ICO, so many people who sell ETH at low prices because of the power of the ETH I think is in the ICO.

lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

Well it really shock so many people how the eth price went below $300 but to me it's not a surprise to me, because I have the mind set that in cryptos anything can happen, so i am hoping for the best but excepting the worst, that's a way to about in crypto
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

don't worry and don't overdo it, it's all normal, you can't expect ethereum to always go up, there will definitely be a time for the coin price to fall. this is the rotation of market prices, there will be price increases and decreases.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

For me, the most important thing is that the price of the etherium does not continue to decrease. Because in this case my losses will amount to a fairly serious amount. I hope that in September the etherium will start growing at least 100$.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: