Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry  (Read 1941 times)
apt-getschwifty (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:42:12 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 01:42:13 AM by apt-getschwifty

Haven't forgotten about You Mikelorr, github just won't accept the VDI because it is so large I guess, so I am uploading it to drop box. I will post instructions for retrieval and use as soon as I can! I literally have been at this for so long lol >.>

No problem, Thank you for all your effort to get this going. I believe it will be a great project.

Okay, so, at long last all you Windows guys can check us out hassle free, as I have compiled the official TheHashCoin binaries for Windows! (x86/64 bit)
The 32 bit binaries for Windows will also be up shortly.

Please use the following link to download the first release of our official Windows binaries:

https://ln.sync.com/dl/adc725780/6m2uw34j-acwc7pqe-nd4m97vm-rr96xv77

You can also find the precompiled binaries on our github page!

We have also added some temporary artwork to get rid of the litecoin logos/splashes, though these are not official yet.
Thank you all for your patience, especially you Mikelorr!
Mikelorr

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 11:12:36 AM by Mikelorr

Great work man. Got your email. Wallet works perfect Smiley mining now, your perseverance and honesty will make this one of the best coins. 
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Great work man. Got your email. Wallet works perfect Smiley mining now, your perseverance and honesty will make this one of the best coins. 

Oh thank god ahaha! Woo! Thank you, it's guys like you that make this community thrive!

I'll keep everyone up to date here on any changes because some more are coming soon!
Ethereal2

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

I compiled from your source win32-wallet successfully at last. With Qt 4.8.4. If try to compile with Qt5 it will be compiled but a buttons on Qt interface will not work. But with Qt 4 works perfectly. I can give a link on my compilation result if someone interested.
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

I compiled from your source win32-wallet successfully at last. With Qt 4.8.4. If try to compile with Qt5 it will be compiled but a buttons on Qt interface will not work. But with Qt 4 works perfectly. I can give a link on my compilation result if someone interested.

Thank you! Good to know. I'll be sure to include the Qt 4 dependencies when I compile the 32 bit binaries, just in case. I'm not sure if the fact that they won't work with Qt 5 is architecture specific, I will look into this.
kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

HashnCash
Community Mining Pool

-o stratum+tcp://asic.hashncash.net:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=THC

Come mine with us!

johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!

Thank you so much! The blockchain is healthy and we've seen lots of new activity on the network recently so we are excited about the future! We still have a whole lot of work to do though, that is for sure. What did you mean when you said "I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start"?

Thank you for the well wishes, and we hope to have our coin on an exchange within the next 6 to 8 months!
kaptkrunch

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

HashnCash
Community Mining Pool

-o stratum+tcp://asic.hashncash.net:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=THC

Catching a few buds!

apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Haha I love it! Let's get that hash rate up boys! [For developments sake (; ]

And thanks again for including us in your pool!
kaptkrunch

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

Glad to do it! Chain mines nicely! Do you guys have a discord channel?

apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Glad to do it! Chain mines nicely! Do you guys have a discord channel?

Thanks! It's nice to hear that. We haven't deployed any of our experimental stuff yet, as it isn't finished and we want to see how these parameters scale the best we can. But it's nice to hear it's working well for you!

We will have a discord channel that will also be listed in the official documentation early this week, I have just been extremely busy (and today is my birthday actually so I'm a little wasted atm lol)

Thanks to all of you, together we can make this project successful and do something revolutionary in the process!
bitlsv

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

Hi DEV. When will the website and road map be released?
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

Hi DEV. When will the website and road map be released?

Hello!

There is a rough roadmap for the project available at https://iconeat.com/ico/TheHashCoin

As for the website, very soon, we should have it released (at least initially) within the next couple weeks.

We finished compiling 32 bit binaries this week, have had another mining pool pick us up (A pool run by the awesome devs over at INFOCoin) as well as our first official blockchain explorer (excluding the explorer built into the pool INFOCoin is running for us) AND our official discord channel, all of the details for these will be released tomorrow!

Thanks for checking us out, hope to see you on the network soon!  Smiley
Ethereal2

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

How to compile 32-bit windows HashCoin wallet, using Windows and Msys shell.

1.) Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0
and execute all points 1.1-2.7 scrupulously as it was described in the first message there

2.) Now we have our build system with Qt 5.3.2 in C:\Qt\5.3.2 directory.
But, as was mentioned above, TheHashCoin wallet does not work with Qt 5.3.2. It works with Qt 4.8.4. So, create C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, download qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4.zip file, extract it and move all files and subdirectories from qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4 directory to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory.
Then go to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, create compile.bat file there with this contents

Code:
SET QT_DIR=C:\Qt\4.8.4
SET MinGW_DIR=C:\mingw32
SET QT_installed_DIR=C:\Qt\5.3.2\bin
SET QTDIR=%QT_DIR%
SET PATH=%MinGW_DIR%\opt\bin;%MinGW_DIR%\bin;%QT_installed_DIR%;%PATH%
SET LANG="en"
echo QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static -static-libgcc >> %QT_DIR%\mkspecs\win32-g++\qmake.conf
SET CPATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l\include;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16
SET LIBRARY_PATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16\.libs
configure -opensource -release -confirm-license -static -platform win32-g++ -system-zlib -system-libpng -no-vcproj -no-dbus -openssl -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -no-gif -no-libjpeg
mingw32-make

and execute it from a Windows command prompt. By doing this we will get a static build Qt 4.8.4 in C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory. Note that we compiled static Qt 4.8.4 build by using previously created Qt 5.3.2 build.

3.) Now extract thehashcoin-master.zip so the directory thehashcoin-master will appear in C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\<YOUR_USERNAME> directory. Then run a Msys shell and execute there

cd thehashcoin-master

./autogen.sh

LANG=en_US;export LANG
TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE;export TARGET_OS
LIBRARY_PATH=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/accessible:/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/codecs;export LIBRARY_PATH

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/usr/local/include \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/usr/local/lib \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make

strip src/thehashcoin-cli.exe
strip src/thehashcoin-tx.exe
strip src/thehashcoind.exe
strip src/qt/thehashcoin-qt.exe
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

How to compile 32-bit windows HashCoin wallet, using Windows and Msys shell.

1.) Read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149479.0
and execute all points 1.1-2.7 scrupulously as it was described in the first message there

2.) Now we have our build system with Qt 5.3.2 in C:\Qt\5.3.2 directory.
But, as was mentioned above, TheHashCoin wallet does not work with Qt 5.3.2. It works with Qt 4.8.4. So, create C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, download qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4.zip file, extract it and move all files and subdirectories from qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4 directory to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory.
Then go to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, create compile.bat file there with this contents

Code:
SET QT_DIR=C:\Qt\4.8.4
SET MinGW_DIR=C:\mingw32
SET QT_installed_DIR=C:\Qt\5.3.2\bin
SET QTDIR=%QT_DIR%
SET PATH=%MinGW_DIR%\opt\bin;%MinGW_DIR%\bin;%QT_installed_DIR%;%PATH%
SET LANG="en"
echo QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static -static-libgcc >> %QT_DIR%\mkspecs\win32-g++\qmake.conf
SET CPATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l\include;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16
SET LIBRARY_PATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16\.libs
configure -opensource -release -confirm-license -static -platform win32-g++ -system-zlib -system-libpng -no-vcproj -no-dbus -openssl -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -no-gif -no-libjpeg
mingw32-make

and execute it from a Windows command prompt. By doing this we will get a static build Qt 4.8.4 in C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory. Note that we compiled static Qt 4.8.4 build by using previously created Qt 5.3.2 build.

3.) Now extract thehashcoin-master.zip so the directory thehashcoin-master will appear in C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\<YOUR_USERNAME> directory. Then run a Msys shell and execute there

cd thehashcoin-master

./autogen.sh

LANG=en_US;export LANG
TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE;export TARGET_OS
LIBRARY_PATH=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/accessible:/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/codecs;export LIBRARY_PATH

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/usr/local/include \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/usr/local/lib \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make

strip src/thehashcoin-cli.exe
strip src/thehashcoin-tx.exe
strip src/thehashcoind.exe
strip src/qt/thehashcoin-qt.exe

Thanks man!

I'll include this guide as an alternate build method in the official documentation.

I released the official 32 bit binaries but we added seed nodes so they are rebuilding as we speak. Then I have to rebuild the 64 bit binaries as well. Block explorer is up, so is discord channel, will create a new reply and update the original post when all is done!
apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:36:29 AM

Okay everyone, we have some news!

The official 32 bit binaries have been uploaded to the github under release v0.2 Please test them out and give us feedback on how they are working!

The 64 bit binaries and source code have been updated as well to include our most recent seed nodes. We are happy to announce that the folks over at INFOcoin are running a pool for us at hashncash.net (thanks guys!) and we have switched our NOMP pool address to stratum+tcp://192.243.103.250:3333. We are also happy to announce that we have a working (though still syncing) block explorer at http://162.208.9.65:3001

We also have an official discord channel where all are welcome to talk crypto, cannabis or for support! Please feel free to drop in and say hello!

https://discord.gg/NhCcEeE

All of the servers we have (seed nodes, pools, block explorer etc.) will all have domains associated with them shortly, we are just awaiting our logo to be finished before we kick our marketing/branding to the next level.

Thank you all and we hope to hear from you soon! We will have more updates coming so stay tuned!
CryptoHeath

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

Encrypted windows wallet (like I do all wallets) now there is no option that I have found to unlock it Sad

apt-getschwifty (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 12:28:05 PM by apt-getschwifty

Encrypted windows wallet (like I do all wallets) now there is no option that I have found to unlock it Sad

Hmmm.. Is this 32 or 64 bit windows? And this is only with the QT wallet right? Can you try downloading thehashcoind and thehashcoin-cli, running thehashcoind and manually unlocking with the CLI?

Also when you say "unlock" do you mean decrypt it permanently or do you mean unlock it temporarily to send funds?

Let me know what goes on, we'll get it straightened out!
CryptoHeath

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

64 bit running on a vps since only 32bit on my comp & the qt didn't work with 32bit.
Unlock as to put in password to unlock wallet for sending or staking etc
There is no option under settings to unlock as usual with most other wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: