Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, road down to $50?  (Read 12411 times)
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Ethereum is one of it's lowest price in years. But $50 still sounds to be an impossible price decrease for Ethereum.
I'll going to sell off my land and house to buy ETH even if it gets below $100 Smiley

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I think, ETH can drop down till $180 maximum, it is quite used coin with large amount of potential investors. I will set my buy order on $181, and if I will need to wait till ETH goes down to $150 and back, I'm fine with this.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

I'm not so sure if ETH should be at 50 $, currently still at around 300 $. too early if you have to make predictions that make a lot of people panic. of course many people hope that there will be a leap back, at some time. I hope that the cold wind will come soon to bring the price of ETH flying up.
 thank you  Smiley

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion, the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be worth the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

What the hell are you talking about?

First of all the raised funds by ICO's are getting bigger and bigger by day, the amount is staggering even in these market conditions so you are wrong about the trust and popularity.

In the last days information regarding ICO's freaking out and selling their ETH on open market, this could be the reason behind this huge crash.

I dont believe that 50$ is realistic, this would mean that it would have lost 96% from its maximum cap.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

The problem right now is we have more sellers, aka panic sellers than buyers, which is causing the market crash. More ICOS are selling their ETH due to the fact ETH has fallen considerably in price. This does not mean it is worthless. ETHEREUM is a platform for performing smart contracts but right now the market conditions are just not favorable for the amount of ICOS running on the platform. People are wary of investing in ICOS but there are still some ICOS that do make their soft caps and more, so you need to check out the good projects.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

It seems that the price of Ethereum will return to 20-50 dollars soon . All cryptocurrency was overvalued, and here are the consequences.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
regtrade

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

I think is 150$, this is strong support currently, can not down to 50$. Market will dead because so many coin base on Eth

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

I do not believe that this will happen, and even if it happens, then Ethereum will eventually recover. ETH is ome of leading on market that's why it can't collapse.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

This could not go lower than $100 as what I observed the price will up a little bit and then go down with a bigger drops that could lower the price but I don't think that those whales will allow this to go down as they will buy huge amount to push the price higher.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

Ethereum, is really having some good value and based on this value all the other important ERC 20 Project contracts are running successfully and i think this is going to last for long term as there is no alternative to Ethereum for now. The price of Ethereum is in little bit of panic but that doesn't mean that it will not go up, infact i think it will start to rise soon once there is positive sentiment all over the crypto market.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I think that nobody knows exactly what price will be the lowest for ETH. So, it not clear what to do now, sell or hold it until the market changes.

Although eth has recently seen a very large drop, I do not think the price will drop to 50 $. It would create many problems for ICO, which mostly use eth platform. In such a situation, many of them would have financing problems.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Despite being a very good project, Ethereum has disappointed investors over the past few months. It is true that the way it has been going down the day is not very far away when it will touch $50.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Eth is a very very good project I hope the price of Ethereum stops going down. So many panic sellers, and bots but I am trying not to panic. Just hold and wait  for a good perfect
johnnymesibas13

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

I think the real value of Eth is between 600-700 dollars. The ethereum is known for its smart contract and many tokens availbale in the market is under eth contract. So, it is impossible for it to down to 50 dollars.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

that is very impossible, because I believe the ETH price will never go down that far.
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

I'm not so sure if ETH should be at 50 $, currently still at around 300 $. too early if you have to make predictions that make a lot of people panic. of course many people hope that there will be a leap back, at some time. I hope that the cold wind will come soon to bring the price of ETH flying up.
 thank you  Smiley

I agree with you, droping to $50 will be a huge and panic decline, which will be a great depression on the cryptomarket.
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

I hope that the drop in etherium has stopped, and after him the next growth of all coins will follow!
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

You must be crazy, no way it can go that low
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
in my opinion, it will only drop to $200, it wont fall below than that, its hard to know or to predict what will really happen next in its price, but ethereum is a good altcoin, I dont think that its price will fall back to its previous price last year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

what do you think?

But Ethreum also does not stand still and develops, the new production algorithm will affect the price, but only when the trend in the market changes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: