Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better a Long term or Short term investment?  (Read 3702 times)
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

long-term investment or short-term certainly there are shortcomings and advantages of each if I prefer investment with short-term quickly get results and if it fails we are quick to anticipate to look for the best again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Can you give me an advice what is the best way to invest?

What do you choose a long term investment or a short time investment?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

i think long term investments is good for cryptocurrencies my friend
and do not be the weak hands if you hold a crypto for long term because crypto market is so volatile

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

It depends for me.I'm doing long term if I truly believe the project and I somehow only got small amount of it.Its better doing long term if you only got small quantity of the token and short term for large quantity in the other hand.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

It depends for me.I'm doing long term if I truly believe the project and I somehow only got small amount of it.Its better doing long term if you only got small quantity of the token and short term for large quantity in the other hand.
It seems to me that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Long-term investments can bring good returns with less risk. But if we can be confident in the real prospects of a project in the near future, then we can take a chance on short-term investments.

]
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I recommend investing for long-term on bitcoin while do the opposite for altcoins. I don't totally recommend investing for long-term on Altcoins because many of them are just garbages. If you want to invest in altcoin for long-term make sure that altcoin is in the top 20 coins on the CoinMarketCap 
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

It seems to me that with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Long-term investments can bring good returns with less risk. But if we can be confident in the real prospects of a project in the near future, then we can take a chance on short-term investments.
True mate, what I always see to it to a project is their update about their development and exchange listings to be announced even once a week in medium or any social sites that people following them would not leave them.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

In terms of the current market situation, we should invest in the long run, so to speak, but in fact we do not hold for a few years, but hold on waiting for the opportunity, the value of the coin will increase. and then blink.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

The long term investment is more profitable in the cryptocurrency world. The crypto market is unstable, and we can't expect a great increasing of the prices in short term. But there are many cryptocurrencies which have the potential to go up highly in the long run, like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves.
It all depends on your desire. If you want to make a lot of money, then make long investments. Short investments do not bring big profits and will only help to hold out until a certain period, while long investments will be justified.
it all depends on who wants to invest, because if you choose the long term it would be great for us to get the desired benefits, because we can choose the price of coins that we hold for sale

I suppose, it will be good to combine short and long-term investments. If you decide to hold the cryptocurrencies, choose better Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO. Trade such alts like VeChain, OMG, Ontology.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
If you are a newbie in crypto trading it is more safer to use a long term holding

Unless you can manage to check the market from time to time to know whats the value of your coins or tokens.so whenever the value grows then you can sell right away.but personally for me it will always long term for investing
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

It depends on the coin and the situation at all. Some coins are perfect for long-term investments, even if it`s a bad situation on the market, this coins will succeed in a long time perspective. What about short-term - it`s a perfect choice if you want fast profit from the coin. What about the situation on the market, I prefer to hold my coins for better times.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

It depends to our strategy how much time we hold the coin, for me is better to hold for long term because possible can x5 increase the price of altcoin, but you should pick the potential altcoin.

thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

it depends on market conditions, 2018 was also quite bad for both strategies, holders losted big moneys at altcoins, short term investors also lost money but they are not much like longterm. I wish I had sold altcoins at april or may.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

You can`t answer on this question because both can be good and bad. Good or bad depends from many factors, starting from your choices with which coins
will you short-trade or long-trade. You need to choose carefully coin, from that depends your future, think like that.
   When I think about investing I always look in future. For me investment should be long-term, every good thing needs time to develop. Some coins rise a lot
in price fast, it`s nice to happen, but they rise even more later.
   Short-term trading for me is hard. It should be full time job, you need to monitor price changes and act fast. It`s not for me, I`m not so good in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

In general, you should mostly only invest in good projects that you can hold comfortably for long term. For not so sure coins and for trading positions, short term is advisable.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.

The only option for me definitely is long term holding, especially after today's market condition Wink
A safe long term investment I would say are masternodes undoubtedly. Have you check out how they work? Modern Finance Chain offers a generous masternode investment structure and they have already reached their soft cap!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
It will depend on what you feel more comfortable, if you like the idea of monitoring the markets every day then it could be a good idea for you to make short term investments, but if you prefer a more relaxed way of investing in which you do not need to watch the markets every day then investing for the long term could be good for you especially if you do not have the time because you have another job.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
its up to you, but for me Its good the long term
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

For those who experienced investing in criptocurrency, our market are already go back in the normal situation. Noting to worrt or ba panic. But for those who had currently invested are you afraid when you woke up and you try to look in the market and all criptos slowly falling down. What are you going to do?  Hold or Sell?

Share your opinions

Thank you in advance.
It will depend on what you feel more comfortable, if you like the idea of monitoring the markets every day then it could be a good idea for you to make short term investments, but if you prefer a more relaxed way of investing in which you do not need to watch the markets every day then investing for the long term could be good for you especially if you do not have the time because you have another job.
Agree, besides your passion and comfort, you also have to consider a lot of things like your skills and knowledge too,
you can't force yourself to make short-term investments or trading if you don't have high skills and extensive knowledge dude
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

I have activities every day that trade crypto coins. So I prefer to trade every day because we can get direct profits. Short-term trading will produce profits faster. Long-term trading also provides benefits, but we can get it in the future. And not all coins can be for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: