Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚩🌎FINANCEX - The next generation exchange|FIAT support🚩🌎  (Read 30146 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

The next step must be better and can add investors to be able to join.

What are you talking about, read carefully! They already managed to deceive those workers who were engaged in their advertizing. Are you in the business of spamming?
Cheating bounty hunters created changes in the bounty campaign. FinanceX is in the business of doing what is in the best interests of our investors. Distributing large quantities of FNX token to cheaters is not in their best interests. Also, frustrated bounty hunters have used the word scam... How can FinanceX be a scam when we have already launched a successful crypto exchange and have another one on the way in Indonesia in 10 days time? Our team host and attend events and are constantly building new relationships. Our investors can be confident that all decisions made by the FinanceX team are made in their best interests.

MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

What are you talking about, read carefully! They already managed to deceive those workers who were engaged in their advertizing. Are you in the business of spamming?
Cheating bounty hunters created changes in the bounty campaign. FinanceX is in the business of doing what is in the best interests of our investors. Distributing large quantities of FNX token to cheaters is not in their best interests. Also, frustrated bounty hunters have used the word scam... How can FinanceX be a scam when we have already launched a successful crypto exchange and have another one on the way in Indonesia in 10 days time? Our team host and attend events and are constantly building new relationships. Our investors can be confident that all decisions made by the FinanceX team are made in their best interests.

Scam is a swindle, cheating, mislead. You have announced a reward of 8 500 000 tokens. When the company ended, you said you'd only pay 500,000. Is that fair?! I've been carrying your signature for 7 weeks, I was wrong about you. SCAM!
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 07:33:59 AM by WhiteManWhite

In that case, you should have punished the cheating bounty hunters. Why hurt the honest hunters? Or was it just the dishonest who worked for you? I don't mean your product, I'm saying you retroactively changed the terms for your employee. Especially in such volume -x17! You want, if I get tokens for your project, but pay later? I think not! There are laws of business cooperation, business ethics. If they are not supported, it is impossible to build a successful business on deception! I am sure that now those honest workers who have suffered, can start an anti-advertising campaign. This will not be an incentive for new investors to invest in your project. You had to think about it first to make such an unfair decision with regards to the bounty campaign.
Yes, you make a big mistake when you block users in the TG group, because they ask uncomfortable questions for you. This forum is a more powerful resource in the world of cryptocurrency, so people listen to what is written here. I hope you got me right.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

Are they so greedy or so stupid idiots when scammed bounty hunters? Redusing bounty pool from 18.5 mln tokens to 0.5 mln? WTF? They think bounty hunters homeless or will be working for this scammers for free? I think after this scam they will lost any trust from investors and SEC will investigate this scam. Project must move to scam, because people must to know that FinanceX exchange - scam.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Are they so greedy or so stupid idiots when scammed bounty hunters? Redusing bounty pool from 18.5 mln tokens to 0.5 mln? WTF? They think bounty hunters homeless or will be working for this scammers for free? I think after this scam they will lost any trust from investors and SEC will investigate this scam. Project must move to scam, because people must to know that FinanceX exchange - scam.
Not sure where you got 18.5 million from. The bounty campaign we are now conducting still encompasses the 8.55 million we originally offered. It will just take those honest bounty hunters a little longer than was expected. Our investors are happy to see us developing our product, expanding our business, establishing new partnerships, and following our roadmap. All of which are being done. The value of FNX token will only go up because of our bounty decision. Again, do I need to quote the message from above? A scam does not release a product before an ICO and then go out of their way to launch an exchange in another country all before the ICO ends.

frcat

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Not sure where you got 18.5 million from. The bounty campaign we are now conducting still encompasses the 8.55 million we originally offered. It will just take those honest bounty hunters a little longer than was expected. Our investors are happy to see us developing our product, expanding our business, establishing new partnerships, and following our roadmap. All of which are being done. The value of FNX token will only go up because of our bounty decision. Again, do I need to quote the message from above? A scam does not release a product before an ICO and then go out of their way to launch an exchange in another country all before the ICO ends.

Oh, really. From 8.5 mln to 0.5 mln. But not a big different and does not matter that you are just a scammers. You (scammer) raising 20 mln usd and think this that 2 month of job bounty hunters cost 5$? You had a bounty pool and conditions and you must kept them. But now you scammed people and no one dont trust you more as you just a SCAMMER. And no one trader will not trust to sent money to your scam exchange as you will can scam traders easy as well.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

Oh, really. From 8.5 mln to 0.5 mln. But not a big different and does not matter that you are just a scammers. You (scammer) raising 20 mln usd and think this that 2 month of job bounty hunters cost 5$? You had a bounty pool and conditions and you must kept them. But now you scammed people and no one dont trust you more as you just a SCAMMER. And no one trader will not trust to sent money to your scam exchange as you will can scam traders easy as well.
Again, we have already explained that the 8.55 million will still be used. Also, not sure where you got 20 million from. People like you do a brilliant job of discrediting yourself. Traders use our platform everyday without any issues and now we are opening a new one in Indonesia with six more to come next year. Good luck on your SEO mission.

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

I don't understand, what are the guarantees that you will pay the promised rewards further? You do not have escrow, once you have played by your own rules, what prevents to repeat such a scheme? Nothing. People have the right suspicions. If you were deceived by bounty hunters, it was necessary not to pay them their reward, the rest should not have suffered. Why didn't you do the right thing? Participation in the bounty for such a small amount ($30 for the signa Legendary rank/8 weeks) does not allow themselves even cheap projects.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:00:47 AM

There are certain criteria that every investor should look for before investing in an ICO. Let's call them "The 4 Reals".

Many ICOs have a presence online, but not in the real world. Find out below what other "reals" investors need to look for.

https://medium.com/financex/the-4-reals-of-icos-8fadd43c36dc

MandexTer

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

The value of FNX token will only go up because of our bounty decision.

unscrupulously
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
frcat

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

I was scammed already in similar way! I took part in Bitpaction bounty. They had working exchange at those moment and bounty. But they scammed bounty participants at first, in a month after this they stolen all money from traders and scammed their clients as well and run away with money. Now exchange not working anymore.

This (FinanceX) has a similar strategy.. they scammed now bounty participants, than they will scam traders like this made Bitpaction. Scammers once also will scam again and again.

Be careful guys.

FinanceX - SCAM!
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I was scammed already in similar way! I took part in Bitpaction bounty. They had working exchange at those moment and bounty. But they scammed bounty participants at first, in a month after this they stolen all money from traders and scammed their clients as well and run away with money. Now exchange not working anymore.

This (FinanceX) has a similar strategy.. they scammed now bounty participants, than they will scam traders like this made Bitpaction. Scammers once also will scam again and again.

Be careful guys.

FinanceX - SCAM!
Scamming traders by constantly visiting new countries and meeting new people in the blockchain industry while showing our faces constantly? If that is a scam it's very poorly done. Everyone knows who we are!  Cheesy

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

Be careful guys.

FinanceX - SCAM!
I hope it will be lessons for them, they will know that to deceive bounty hunters is a bad idea. People worked for this project for 8weeks with an agreement payment for 8.55M then at the time of payment you reduce it to 500k. You think this is fair? You developers of this project have a target and you want to attract investors to your project, tell me when investors find out how dishonest you are will they want to have anything to do with such a project?
MandexTer

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

team FinanceX gave me ban in group https://t.me/financexbounty...  because of my posts here on the forum. this is my reward for work for 8 weeks!  Grin thank you very much, "honest and decent" people!
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

After a few months, I will see death of this project. Why? Because they easily cheated bounty hunters. If they can cheat bounty hunters I am sure they are gonna CHEAT investors too. Do not invest in this project people. They are master of lies.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

After a few months, I will see dead of this project. Why? People worked for your project for 8 weeks with an agreed payment for 8.55 M then at the time of payment you reduce it to 500k. If you cheat bounty hunters I am sure you are gonna CHEAT investors too. Do not invest in this project people. They are master of lies.

The marketing team should answer this allegation adequately.
Else, this will tarnish their reputation even if it's only a part of their bounty programs.
They should take care all their stakeholders, not only their investors. Bounty hunters sometimes can give negative impact to the project.
From my impression, this is a great exchange rising from the South East Asian region, so they better satisfy the involved individuals here.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Nov 16th, 2018

- BTC: 134,267,460 VND (5,767.50 USD)
- ETH: 4,299,138 VND (184.67 USD)
- LTC: 1,036,350 VND (44.52 USD)
- BCH: 10,457,279 VND (449.20 USD)
- ETC: 181,230 VND (7.78 USD)
- DTE: COMING SOON!!!

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io to check the latest prices.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Be careful guys.

FinanceX - SCAM!
Scamming traders by constantly visiting new countries and meeting new people in the blockchain industry while showing our faces constantly? If that is a scam it's very poorly done. Everyone knows who we are!  Cheesy

Yah ... everyone knows who you are now!
Unfortunately you are known for a bad reputation [at least in this forum] because of your team's poor treatment of the Bounty hunter.
Do you think this will be good for your project?
If your team does not provide a good solution for everyone, this case will continue to be remembered and will continue to roll like a snowball ...
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!
People, do not invest your money here! with a very high probability, these people will disappear after the ICO and deceive their investors. I have been in this market for a long time here on the forum and I can say, based on my experience, that this project is SCAM! These people are cheaters, beware please. Stay away from this project. They easily deceived those who worked on them, they have already defiled their reputation, they definitely won’t get support from the community and are very likely to not achieve any success! SCAM ALERT!!!
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!
People, do not invest your money here! with a very high probability, these people will disappear after the ICO and deceive their investors. I have been in this market for a long time here on the forum and I can say, based on my experience, that this project is SCAM! These people are cheaters, beware please. Stay away from this project. They easily deceived those who worked on them, they have already defiled their reputation, they definitely won’t get support from the community and are very likely to not achieve any success! SCAM ALERT!!!
Again, scam projects hide behind their computers. The FinanceX team have names, photos, and videos everywhere. How would you expect us to get away with scamming our investors? Our founders are flying to Indonesia in just under two weeks for the grand opening of our second exchange in Indonesia. Our CEO is speaking at an upcoming event in Ho Chi Minh City. We are protecting our investors from dishonest and cheating bounty hunters. The left over bounty hunters will earn their share of 8.55 million tokens. Good luck to you in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: