Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚩🌎FINANCEX - The next generation exchange|FIAT support🚩🌎  (Read 30142 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

MASSIVE PROMOTION ON NOW!!!

To celebrate the grand opening of FinanceX exchange Indonesia, everyone can get a...

20% BONUS ON FNX TOKEN - THREE DAYS ONLY!!!

That's right! Get yourself a 20% bonus for FNX purchases starting Today, November 29th!

No restrictions, no excuses!  Smiley

https://medium.com/financex/get-a-20-bonus-on-fnx-tokens-for-3-days-f332abb6d1e0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

So this FinanceX team cheated on the sale of 20% tokens or where did they cheat?
I saw this Announcement thread from top to bottom and Legendary said "SCAM ALERT".

Huh Huh Huh

People worked for this project for 8weeks with an agreement payment for 8.55M then at the time of payment they reduce it to 500k.
From 8.5M to 0.5M..LOL
They have already scammed bounty participants !!
If they scammed bounty they will definitely scam investors....
SCAM ALERT..
A fantastic value for losing around 8,000,000 and I just understood this. Oh My God!

The 8.5 million is in the form of a FinaceX token, right?

What changes on the issue of compensation for bounty hunters? You don't want to pay off your debts? If so, in such a case, the charges against the bench are justified. Scam Alert!
I suggest the crypto community start actively covering this problem in their social accounts. It is necessary to warn people about the risks that may arise in this project.
#FinancexSCAM
Changes to token payments without FinanceX reasons?
It's very regrettable and this is definitely going to get negative trust from FinanceX soon. LOL
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Three months after our first launch in Vietnam, FinanceX is ready to launch our second exchange, this time in Indonesia!

Join us in reliving the journey that got us here!

https://medium.com/financex/the-road-to-financex-indonesia-4879ecbb6f3b

WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Again...
~snip~

Yes, it will be repeated again and again, until then it's time you do not pay for the work of those who performed it. I ask you to stop writing nonsense about how you see your development. It's not interesting! The swindler will make once again and once again the deceptions, it is clear to all? LOL
You have to be very unintelligent to not understand what I have repeatedly asked. "Why didn't you pay for the bounty hunter job?" If you find fraud bounty hunters, you need NOT TO PAY FOR THEIR WORK! The rest participants should not suffer! Is that so hard for you to understand? You don't understand how the world works? Do you think the earth is flat and stands on three elephants? What else don't you understand? Why hurt ALL PARTICIPANTS?
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

We are set up at The President Lounge. Looking forward to seeing all those attending tomorrow!

my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

I see that the team does not want to solve the problem, and deals only with advertising, so

█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███                 ███
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████
███                           ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Nov 30th, 2018

- BTC: 98,561,110 VND (4,234.63 USD)
- ETH: 2,712,887 VND (116.56 USD)
- LTC: 780,000 VND (33.51 USD)
- BCH: 8,829,813 VND (379.37 USD)
- ETC: 114,000 VND (4.90 USD)
- DTE: 297 VND (0.01 USD)

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io  to check the latest prices.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

Let's take a look at the agenda for today's grand opening event at The President Lounge in Jakarta!

FinanceX Indonesia goes live in a matter of hours!

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 04:46:11 AM by FinanceX

It's officially open!

FinanceX Indonesia was launched today at the grand opening event at The President Lounge in Jakarta.

Read the article below for all the info!

https://medium.com/financex/financex-indonesia-now-live-7be1e75b2b3

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I was in the signature campaign, within 4 weeks. Why do I get 17 times less tokens? I'm cheating??? I want an explanation!!!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

What facilities do you offer on FinanceX,which is an advantage over other competitors,who already existed before your platform? almost all exchanges those who have walked offer the same thing
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

What facilities do you offer on FinanceX,which is an advantage over other competitors,who already existed before your platform? almost all exchanges those who have walked offer the same thing
There are many advantages to trading on the FinanceX exchange. We focus on providing customers with fiat-to-coin trading pairs. Every coin will be paired with every fiat we support meaning customers don't have to buy BTC or ETH to get in to the market. We are creating an interexchange network between countries so in the next 12 months we will offer a total of at least 8 fiat currencies and many more in the future. This is something no exchanges are doing. There are low fees and no withdrawal fees, high security, rapid processing speeds and less than one hour from bank-to-wallet and vice versa. We also have our own token, FNX, which will continuously be exposed to new markets and new investors as we expand. We have just launched our second exchange, this time in Indonesia, and there are 6 more coming next year!

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Dec 1st, 2018

- BTC: 93,437,000 VND (4,014.48 USD)
- ETH: 2,625,500 VND (112.80 USD)
- LTC: 735,770 VND (31.61 USD)
- BCH: 8,829,813 VND (379.37 USD)
- ETC: 108,400 VND (4.66 USD)
- DTE: 297 VND (0.01 USD)

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io  to check the latest prices.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

LAST DAY OF OUR MASSIVE PROMOTION

To celebrate the grand opening of FinanceX exchange Indonesia, everyone can get a...

20% BONUS ON FNX TOKEN - ONE DAY LEFT!!!

That's right! Get in quick for a 20% bonus on FNX purchases ending on Sunday morning, December 2nd at 0700 (UTC +7)!

No restrictions, no excuses!

https://medium.com/financex/get-a-20-bonus-on-fnx-tokens-for-3-days-f332abb6d1e0

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

One of Indonesia's favorite sons, FinanceX supporter, and billionaire, S.D. Darmono, has accomplished an incredible amount in his life.

Following his address to the guests at the grand opening of FinanceX Indonesia, we want to honor the great man by telling our community about some of his achievements.

https://medium.com/financex/s-d-darmono-indonesian-national-treasure-a55e30ef604b

SPQRCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I was in the signature campaign, within 4 weeks. Why do I get 17 times less tokens? I'm cheating??? I want an explanation!!!

So what's the matter, why is my question unanswered? Specify where I violated the rules of participation in your signature campaign? Accordingly, why
was I counted 17 times less tokens?
my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

They can't answer anything because it's a Scam.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

~
The team are thinking of another solution to reward those hunters who did work hard for us and didn't cheat. FinanceX is looking out for investors who have parted ways with significant amounts of money in support for us seeing the potential in our team, product and vision. We will be well established in two countries very soon and have already established a functioning exchange with no issues and a research institute at a leading university in Indonesia. Unfortunately, the solution to the previous bounty campaign hasn't been to everyone's liking but there is still a massive opportunity for hunters to earn from 8.55 million FNX tokens, a token that unlike most other ICO tokens in 2018, will actually have value backed by a team of fintech experts and a quality product, not just an idea. If you are a former bounty hunter that has been banned, please send a private message and we can discuss adding you back to the Telegram group and continuing the bounty if you so choose. If not, we wish you understand that FinanceX has the best interests of our investors in mind and cheating bounty hunters are effectively stealing from them. Looking forward to your response and we will continue to develop our products, report on our progress and make announcements as we move toward the beginning of our ICO together. Thank you.

SPQRCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

bla-bla-bla...
I'm not going to participate in your generosity campaign anymore and I'm not interested in your problems. I didn't fulfill your terms? Why did I get 17 times less than the promised reward? Deal with those who deceived you. What is my deception? I'm asking a specific question, you don't understand what I'm asking? Invite an English translator if it's not your native language, but don't be a dumbass!

I ask again why I personally received 17 times less than the promised reward?
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Hey, @FinanceX! You person asks a specific question, you do not understand what he asked? He was part of your signature campaign. Why did he get less, he's a cheater? Do not shy away from the answer and answer!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: