Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with ETH?  (Read 1752 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Relax ethereum is just doing a correction. It will be return his future soon. Just hold your token yet. Because bull will start run soon.
I have read such reports since January. But while the market drops coins are becoming cheaper. The ethereum will continue to fall and soon we will see its price less than 200 dollars.

Everything happens for a reason especially in cryptocurrencies. Just because it has no proper regulations, no one can definitely predict the exact value of each coins. So, this is what happened and everything is under speculation but let's continue to believe that by next quarter we can see greener market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
southcat

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

My personal instinct is that this is already the lowest price, including the market will not fall again. It may last for a while, then wait for us to be the rise of the encryption market, let us wait patiently.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

My personal instinct is that this is already the lowest price, including the market will not fall again. It may last for a while, then wait for us to be the rise of the encryption market, let us wait patiently.
Market trend is really unpredictable which could determine what will happen next couple of days.
It is important not be hurry to see ETH grows instantly cause it never happen. We just be patiently keep on waiting such time that market will recover and see every coins growing.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

As far as I know, the companies have started migrating towards other blockchain networks like eos etc.
Even tron is migrating from eth network. I think this is the reason why price of eth has taken such a huge drop, else it would have been fine till now.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

No one in us can predict the lowest price of Ethereum. I think the price of Ethereum will continue to drop, but this does not mean that this is a bad thing. I think this is a major rectification of the cryptocurrency market. We only need to be patient. ,Wait patiently
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

My presumption is that there are couple of factors pushing Ethereum price down. The first one is the natural market dump, there is no any coin that keeping its price on the same level as couple months ago. Another factor is that most of the ICO projects sold their Eth for usdt because they loosing a lot of our investments and can't continue development without money.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?

ETH appears to be the most affected coin of the top ranked cryptos on the coinmarket cap due to the recent crypto market crash. It is very surprising considering the huge confidence people have in it.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

As far as I know, the companies have started migrating towards other blockchain networks like eos etc.
Even tron is migrating from eth network. I think this is the reason why price of eth has taken such a huge drop, else it would have been fine till now.

Eth price dropped so well that's because of some reasons like panic and failure of other eth platforms coins. But don't got mad about it, the situation was still manageable, and I believed it will be resolved by the start of September this month.
Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

it all depends on whether the market will continue its decline or begin to grow, if the market continues to fall and the price of ETH will be even lower.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

ETH crashes to 270, lowest price in recent 10 months. Will ETH price will still drop? Can anyone of you predict the lowest price for ETH?
I don't know, I'm very worried about ethereum's price now, I'm trading on eth, but the longer the price goes down, I'm afraid to imagine eth will be destroyed.
many predict that the price of all coins will improve by the end of 2018, but I still doubt that now the ethereum price is decreasing.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:15 AM

Once after the price fall of ethereum it is the one that is under hard discussion than that of the bitcoin. People had a hard expectation over ethereum, but the recent price fall has made every contributor fear about the market. None knows when the recovery of the ethereum will begin as it is the most expected year for ethereum to make new history in growth but things were happening in the opposite manner.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

I think that Eth value is down and it is  hard to believe to see Ethereum in the lowest value this year,but i believe Ethereum will back to rise in the end of the year.So we get more profit in this year.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

it is very difficult to guess the ethereum price will go down at what price, Ethereum for 9-10 months fell to the lowest number, currently Ethereum remains in the range of $ 300 and it is very difficult to increase to $ 500, I think it is very difficult to ascertain when ethereun will increase and how much Ethereum will increase.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

It's already bottomed out at $240 and is probably on it's way back UP. ETH was recently sold in a crash sale because of ICOs cashing out and EOS attacking the ETH network. The good thing is, they don't have an infinite supply of ETH and are probably low on reserves. Now is actually a great time to buy some ETH for both short and long term trading.

After all, ETH is still the one of those coins that has the most potential to change the world.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

I think Ethereum also depends on the price of Bitcoin.
All of them refer to the price of Bitcoin.

But I'm sure Ethereum is much in the interest of many people and don't be afraid of Ethereum.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

150$ is possible rightnow , but i think eth still good for long investment , because eth have good potential with the smartcontract system , just hodl i think for now
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

I have heard it might stop in the month of october and continues to rise till the end of this year, 2018, I think ETH drops greatly today because ita been preparing for a bull run which comes after. I hope I am not wrong about this and hope for the better of ETH.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

I have heard it might stop in the month of october and continues to rise till the end of this year, 2018, I think ETH drops greatly today because ita been preparing for a bull run which comes after. I hope I am not wrong about this and hope for the better of ETH.
Given the current situation, I don't think ETH can go up in 2018. From now until the end of 2018, I think the ETH will continue to go down and it may fall to 150$ after 2018. The market will not be able to grow in 2018 and that is a bad thing for us

vivek-samdariya

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

There are manipulations on the market. Bitmain wants to make the BCH the biggest coin and reduces the price for the ethereum
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

That's a big blow in the growth of ethereum. None is able to pinpoint which is the reason behind the price fall, because this is the time for growth. People has been expecting the growth to take place by now, but to the expectations and speculation around the network there is a major fall in price. A bigger recovery could take the entire capital market regain the loss that has taken place through the year.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀