Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1659 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

The sell orders are what they use to manipulate the markets, anyone who knows cryptocurrencies knows that the sell and buy walls are the best way to drop or increase the price of a coin and they did tat perfectly well. Once those sell orders went up, the price just started dropping very fast, before we knew it the price had gotten to below #300

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Guys look at the positive fall to not have to sell at the wrong time ! Think about the future of eth and buy it !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

There is no reason to panic. Such successful and popular crypto just can't fade away like this. No doubts it's temporary and Ethereum will grow up again.                                               
Dilireba

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

I think that Ethereum is still in decline trend and it has not stopped yet, its price is decreasing by time and seems not stopping. I hold Ethereum since early of 2017 and now i lost almost $1000 each ETH, it's a sad lesson for me, i should sell them when it was at $1400 peak.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

There is no reason to panic. Such successful and popular crypto just can't fade away like this. No doubts it's temporary and Ethereum will grow up again.                                               
it should be our chance to buy coins in lowest price.this price rarely happen ,and maybe it could be the last down movement for cryptocurrency.but we have to accept the risk buying in bearish trend
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

Yeah, this is lowest price, but you have to buy this deep,because probably we will never seen eth below 100$ and this opportunity shouldn't be missed!
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Indeed ethereum prices are now very low in recent months. Because all altcoin also experience the same thing. But this ethereum enters low prices and every day I see the development of ethereum's prices still not stable and has not returned to a good point.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

there is a high probability that the ethereum will fall below $ 100, then the price will follow afterwards and I am sure that in future it will cost over $ 5k

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

Ethereum is now hit hard and the current price is $115. This price is enough to shock all Ethereum investors. Now I think this is a very dangerous time. Now Ethereum can no longer continue to depreciate, otherwise everyone will sell Ethereum.

adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

Of course, the whole investor is very sad to watch a similar situation. Personally, I bought Ethereum for $ 300. A further fall in prices often led to panic. But now the best solution is to be patient and continue to hold the coins, which will start to rise in price after the release of updates.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

Unfortunately, now the dynamics of good cryptocurrency price declines really remain. Prices have already approached $ 100, but there is every chance to improve the situation from the middle of next year. Personally, I am sure that Ethereum today remains one of the leaders in the crypto market, with time it will definitely restore its former position.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

I think the price of $ 80 is not the limit. It is possible that the downtrend will continue, and we will see the Ethereum for $ 50. But if you want to invest, the current price is also very attractive. For the position smoothing then the
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

The current ETH price has fallen to the bottom, if you are optimistic about it, you can buy some.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

ETH price already lower then 100usd.
Big wallets increase ETH to 80% its signal to buy maybe

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

The price of Ethereum is now very low, and that doesn't happen to ethereum. All altcoins including ethereum and bitcoin also experience the same thing. A very drastic decline today in recent months. That is very bad indeed. Either what factors influence all of this. Hopefully in the future ethereum and other altcoins will increase in the beginning of the coming year.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

I think these days ethereum will start to fight its way back where it was. Ethereum has a lot of potential and I am pretty sure that it will find a way to get back to $1000

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

the price of ethereum has been dwindling since the drop of bitcoin price early this year, precisely the first quarter of the year, it is as at this time of commenting below ninety dollars and investors are cashing out and this is the lowest in months now. i wish it goes back to normal
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

The price drop is due to the correction of bitcoin, as soon as it starts to rise the price will also recover so I think that I need to keep selling too late.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Look at the market today, the prices was around 80 USD yesterday and nobody knows how deep we are going to go next months. I am holding all coins and trying to buy some more, if I have any additional funds left.
Happy Miner

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Today ethereum costs $ 90 and I am sure that the fall will continue. If bitcoin drops below $ 1000 (this is the most likely scenario), then the price of ethereum will be $ 15-20.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: