Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price falls below 300usd, lowest price in 9 months  (Read 1660 times)
FreddieBennett213

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

There are many people who tell me that, do not worry about those things, they are only moments of a bad time in terms of value. But I know that the value of ETH is having a problem, and they are going to lose it. I think everything will be fine in the next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.

For me, the market looks controlled by rich people and they don't want eth prices to go up, they like to collect a lot of cheap eth held by traders. How is it possible that the eth that is widely used by ICOs is getting sadder by the day. This may not end quickly, maybe another year will remain like this.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.

Exactly there seems to be a bloodbath going and all the crypto currencies including Eth is down. The important thing is that we do not panic at this point and always Keep on HOLDING.  ETH has great future ahead and its good time to collect more of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

We cannot really predict the price and there are several factors affecting. All we need is to be prepared and act accordingly. It is just hard to stomach such big losses if you are heavily invested. But as much as possible, do not sell as that means you have given up.
BTMotiloz

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Many of my friends are in tether and bought back with profit, but I Hold. I may lost a lot of money but let's hope eth get back up and recover those losses  Sad
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

It may not recover soon, there are too many ICOs that are converting to usd, it's the price to pay. If scam ICOs continue difficult times ahead

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Whole market is down, so ethereum going down is not a bad thing. Besides, ethereum has many uses, it is used as Gas in transactions and it is widely used in all the ICOs. So there is no doubt that when market will recover, Ethereum will recover too. Take these low prices as opportunity to buy more and accumulate.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

not just only the ethereum got the lowest price in 9 months but all the altcoins in the markets including bitcoin. and considering this is the year of dumpers/reds/dips/downtrend or what so ever. i got lose 80% of my over all assets. but still hoping that it will be back to normal again, also have more patience and faith to my coins, so stop worrying about the price fall, and start waking up your self to face this trials on us (holders).
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

This may not be the lowest. I think the cryptocurrency market will still fall, and Ethereum will return to less than $100. This is my point of view.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.
Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.
 Notably, this decline has not just occurred against the dollar, as the ethereum price has also cratered against bitcoin. Just six months ago, ETH was valued at just under 0.1 BTC. Now, it’s priced at less than half that mark and shows no signs of finding its footing as bitcoin continues to gobble up market share. At a present value of 0.047, ETH/BTC is now trading at levels not seen since mid-December, when the bitcoin price went parabolic and briefly peaked at $19,891 on Bitfinex. It’s not entirely clear what drove the sell-off, which is disproportionately large compared to the minor declines exhibited throughout the majority of the rest of the cryptocurrency market.
I assumed that this bubble with Ethereum could collapse. After the hype in 2017 with the ICO companies, this was to be expected. The price of Ethereum last year jumped very much, and now it has returned to the previous levels. I'm not sure Ethereum will be on the horse of popularity now.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Still ETH decreasing and don't know why. It was one of the most promising crypto. But still hope that it will be come back with a sustainablle market.

Too much panic and ETH sell at low prices. Today ETH price falls to 270$. A negative signal for ETH. When 2018 ends I think ETH will remain at under 500$. It is difficult for ETH to come back up

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

Too much panic and ETH sell at low prices. Today ETH price falls to 270$. A negative signal for ETH. When 2018 ends I think ETH will remain at under 500$. It is difficult for ETH to come back up

Hahaa, yes I also think ETH will not return to $ 500 this year, I think it will continue to fall back to around $ 200, so I sold all my ETH now and transfer 50 percent of them via Bitcoin. , I think Bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency out of the down trend
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

I think i agree with you, i think many ICO sold off a massive number of eth when they see that the price is really going down and that has made the price of eth to go below $300 mark and reaching the new all time low since this 2018, but I believe when market recovers and ICO investing starts to boom again, eth prices will start to go up again.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

The sell off could be because of lowered trust of people over the ETH recently as it is behaving very unusual these days. Look at the market and see how it is not progressing since many month now even when rest of the crypto grows it remains the same in value or either drops even further down. I guess this is not the best approach and thus people are dropping out and leaving ETH to die. However this situation will surely change back to normal once the ETH scalability is done and new updates are released for which everyone is waiting for.
I think that it is not a matter of losing confidence in ethereum. Recently, most likely, there is also a manipulation with the price of this coin. I do not see any reason to lower the ethereum rate. Most likely, the holders of this coin are forced to sell at a low price, this is effective for young and inexperienced holders of crypto currency. I think that should not be upset, ethereum should soon grow well in price, especially if it soon will be implemented project Plasma, which completely must solve the problem with the scalability of this coin.

VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Even now ETH is going down 250$. And now it is trading at 270$. Much worse than last week, ETH will soon go down 200$ because not received the trust of investors. The crypto market is getting worse and it scare me every day
CrossSignal74

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:43:12 PM

The price of ETH will rise very soon I hope. Wait and continue investing so that you can collect profit in exact time of price rise. Every wil be delighted when price will rise.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

The price of ETH will rise very soon I hope. Wait and continue investing so that you can collect profit in exact time of price rise. Every wil be delighted when price will rise.

I think the current market conditions will last a long time, and ethereum prices are likely to decline again, perhaps up to $ 200 because most investors are waiting for the market to return. After that, I am optimistic that ethereum will be able to recover.
playmain

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

Maybe whale dump the price to buy more at dip idk
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

ETH clearly need a revamp in ensuring that numerous transactions can be done via the Ethereum blockchain. It's quite sad to see ETH plummet even when BTC rises.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

yes this month the ETH price experienced a very drastic decline. This is my bad experience, when in early 2018 the ETH price was very high but now it is far from expectations, not ETH alone has decreased but alcoin also, I hope the end of 2018 will experience a recovery in ETH prices again and all cryptocurrency prices also increased
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: