Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3124 times)
Justindud (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

You need to
- Sit back and breathe deeply
- Make a decision yourself whether to cut loss or keep holding
- Go traveling or doing something for your family or friends

Regards
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

In the end all this drop will be good for Crypto market, as a lot of "cheap" and scam projects will just dissapear when the drop is over.

When you see a falling knife, you don't try to catch it but better to move away completely and avoid potential mess than trying to catch it and avoid all these possibilities of injury and just let the knife fall to the ground safely before picking it up! Alts bubble has burst with prices dropping with no support in sight, so let the soon to be capitulation happen, then dust settle and then pick up from there safely remnants of what is left after this shitcoins bloodbath is over, which is not anytime soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

We this I think the end is almost here; if you are still holding now; it time to hold more; cause what is the essence of you not selling last two month or last two months when you would end up selling at big lost; just hold it through
honex2

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

You still can only do two things sit back and don't concentrate on crypto right now do other offline things and get back in few months time o believe things will pick up. Or look at the market tale out some fiat and hold the rest crypto currency .
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

The falling spread or difference between the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies except bitcoin and BTC's market capitalization is also signaling reduced demand for high-risk alternative cryptocurrencies. But don't lose hope, price will soon rise.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Bitcoin is currently in the $5,950 usd. I really did not expect below 6k it was at 8k usd 2 weeks ago... Ethereum is sitting at around 280 ish pretty steady woth like a 17% drop today this is going to be a real test for the holders!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Not exactly an 'all time low' but it is another market correction

During a phase like this you only lose money on your investment if you panic sell

If you're planning to keep your investment for more than just the short term you'll likely benefit in the long run

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Same, I also but only buy Ethereum.
And what I do now is only HODL.
Maybe this bad news is also one of the reasons for the crypto price to fall again. https://www.ccn.com/saudi-arabia-bitcoin-trading-is-illegal-in-the-kingdom/
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

Maybe this bad news is also one of the reasons for the crypto price to fall again. https://www.ccn.com/saudi-arabia-bitcoin-trading-is-illegal-in-the-kingdom/
No, il do not think so. This country is not holding basically any major activity related to cryptocurrencies so I doubt that it will impact the prices.
Massive sell for small amount of money is ridiculous, just hold your coin, the market will rise again.

Lina.network

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

If you buy BTC and ETH that high price, just wait for the next 2 months or cut loss, maybe when you sell, everything is up  Tongue Tongue
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

The only thing you can do now is either sell or hold, cut your losses and buy at a lower price. No one knows when will the market recover
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

I think the thing you have to do now is not to see if the market is going down. You need to stay calm, don't panic, and maintain a good attitude. The decline in the cryptocurrency market is only a temporary phenomenon. It is only a matter of time. We only need to be patient. Waiting
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

I think everyone understands with the circumstances that will occur the situation will experience a decline and that is one of the risks in investing to resist selling to take advantage of opportunities for profit
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

What you can do is for the meantime try to forget that you have bitcoin and eth and focus on other things beside cryptos if you have a daytime job then focus on it dont try to check market for some months like 3-4 months if nothings happens after you came back then sell your cryptos and move on.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

Oh my god the market is crashing and I'm surprised the price of ethereum and I think it can go down below at $200, maybe you should hold for now just buy when the market is starting to increase if you have extra money.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

I am also afraid of the price of bitcoins and altcoins being dropped, there is no choice but to hold back so as not to suffer losses, but behind this is a good time to invest, but back to each other's choice is the world of cryptocurrency Smiley
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Don't panic, relax, inhale, exhale do those tips and you can think properly and will make you more calm.
If you start to panic sell, are you happy selling bitcoin and ethereum with lower price?
That's a total loss for you, so if you can answer my question on what's really your plan about selling it.
Decision lies on your hands if you don't want to sell while in loss, then hold and relax.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Sell your coins, and find a coin which has the value is 1 sat to buy because it can not decrease anymore (Smiley) I'm joking ).
Actually, we can not do anything right now. If you accept the money you have lost, you can sell your coins to take the amount remaining and go out the crypto market.
The second choice is to find some good projects and use the remaining money invest in them. Make the double profit in altcoins is easier than bitcoin or eth.
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

We must remain patient if we want to get a profit from investment.
Yes, the crypto market is fluctuating. But the coins will definitely grow by the end of the year!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: