Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3124 times)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

It's quite unfortunate that the market is on it's all time low, lot's of coins  have lost value in the process and the reception hasn't been that good as many seems to have lost hope in the cryptocurrency market, chosing to sell and exit instead, this has in turn led to more dumping affecting  the value in the process, there. Is nothing much we can do about it butto. Be patient and waited

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

The market is currently doing badly and no one knows how bad it will get before we start seeing some positive change.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

I think it's normal for you to see volatility in the crypto market, and that's the state of the market right now. I suggest building stocks in batches with extra money, which is the best time to buy this year.
just wait little more, and we will see cheapest price in this year.in my opinion bitcoin and altcoin price still moving down and make new low in this year.dont forget to analize with technical to determine best price.
mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

I was very panic like you but I promised to myself. I gain profit from this market or lost all things in this way. I believe that If we wait , we will gain profit. We need to be patient.

hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I think if you only invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum then you have no reason to panic. They will necessarily grow in price and you will get a good profit. Do not sell
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Try finding other things to focus on, because you will get your profit eventually, provided you dont make yourself sick with panic and worry and do something foolhardy. Your only option right now is - shift focus!
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Yes, you need to be mentally prepared, the encryption market will not only pull down, it is likely to continue to pull down again.
We can't guess where the bottom of it is, which makes me feel very excited. let us wait and see.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

there is NO FUCKING REASON TO BELIEVE IN THIS MARKET. Not a single one. When things begun to go wrong, even ICOS with projects behind sold their coins to get fiat. If even developpers exit the market , WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING IN THIS???

It's really sad, not seeing the market die i simply don't care, ive been many weeks predicting this (check my posts if you don't believe me), what is really sad is watching you guys have blind faith on the recovery when it is almost sure it will not happen. This market is dead in many ways. Specially in regulations, laws and taxes.

the one that left it with huge losses, will never ever return.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Some say this is common thing, but for trader this is a big deal. But so far the increase of fluctuation comparable with the decrease and people that do short term trading say this is just a luck. He will sees surfeited lowest point then sell it although in benefit 5-10 but if we keep doing this it will be high.

Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Yes, falling below the lows, the market is hard to rebound, if you expect to hold the coin for a long time. Maybe the market will recover next year, the market is always one of the hot spots for us to comment
asritajudin

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Personally,I will suggest that you hold on to your coin because now is not a good time for you to sell any coin as it will be in loss but you should rather hold patiently till when the market will recover from the fall. When the market recover fully from the bear, the bull run will start and by then you can sell at reasonable price to make profit.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Relax, because not just you, but almost everyone is starting to panic.
So at this point you just need to relax and the market is already at the bottom.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

be patient and wait for a better time to buy and increase your coin volume.
in my opinion the market situation like this is just a beat from the market before rising higher. don't like people panic. you better buy and you hold it until mid 2019
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

The market is indeed low but this will not panic the crypto lovers, it's normal to see the current market conditions. Current prices are still good compared to the beginning of last year.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

Currently all coins are good only for long term investment, because market has a lot of regulations which decrease prices. In this situaction you can not panic and sell your coins because you will only lose. You must be patient and wait for better time which will come for sure
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I think such indicators are temporary. So, you do not need to take it at face value. It is necessary to understand that after correction. Another expect and not worth it. Only time will tell and put everything in its place. so that the green, stable market is only ahead!
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Do not sell your coins now, it will not bring you any profit. Less than now, most likely there will be no cost. And you panic now and sow panic among the same as you.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Actually, market sin't not at all time low , it's just returning back to last year levels which is normal . yes it's a heavy correction but nothing in this call for panic. being panic won't help you restore you money back or will help you take reasonable decision .
what you should do is closing all the exchanges you trade on and forget about your investment until market restore it's power again .

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

yes that is not what the majority of us expected to see. but in this situation, keep thinking about your future and what are you going to undertake to deal with this

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Yes all altcoins are affected on crypto market crisis and almost everyday its dropping in fact the current market price of ethereum drops to $260 and i think this is the lowest price of ethereum since i started to invest in cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: