Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 01:36:19 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is all time low  (Read 3137 times)
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

Well there's nothing can do but to hold because of the bear market it's hard to make a good profit. I think it's a lesson to learn how the strategy you will do it comes to buying in crypto when market is on dip that's great opportunity to buy but when it comes the price in the market is so high expect that there's possibility that the price will go down it depends in the demand in the market.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
freestyle07

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

You should have bought instead of having an emotional response.  That's not to be an insult but the truth.  I had the same emotional response and did not purchase at the low.  We need to tame our feelings and get in tune with the market.  Not panic. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

I also don't understand why can it be like that? I am also confused by situations like this, wanting to sell or hold my coins. For now I am still holding back, because I'm sure there is still time for the crypto coin to rise again.
Frank Castle

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I'm very panic today where I see the chart of the coinmarketcap which show in below. All the coins down approx 15 -20 percent whereas BTC and ETH are also very low. So what can I do where I buy BTC at $10k and ETH at $500

all you can do is wait for the market price to rise again. And even then, if you don't get panic, then sell it at a low price like this, and you really lose. Stay calm and monitor market price movements.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

In the future, the coin will go back up again. And now it's a very good time to invest. We can see the year 2017 coins also weakened and when at the end of the year all the coins go up very high. And this is a very good growth due to continued rising coins not always necessarily there should be a Plug and reflux. And we must continue to be patient and keep holding the coins.
maybe the future that you mean will not take too long because I am sure that by the end of 2018 or early next year the price of altcoin will recover as soon as possible. Hold is indeed the best way for traders today
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

I think we already seen the bottom of crypto market and now we are all waiting for the reversal and maybe a BULLrun for this year. I think it will be massive and will bring a big fortune for us all. Worldwide adoption is on going, government in many countries want to regulation bitcoin already and schools studying the potential of blockchain technology. With that in mind I think Crypto is here to stay.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

It is best to do nothing, enjoy your life, you can go on vacation, Yes this year was very difficult for cryptocurrency, but this year will end and everything will change, we will continue to grow is just to have patience. I lost track of the courses a few months ago.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

we all know that the market price in crypto is uncertain, so the price is always increasing and decreasing, even rarely at a stable price.
if the price is currently decreasing, we need not worry, because this is a common thing that often happens in crypto, we just need to be patient and increase our confidence that market prices will improve.
vejonkaren

Activity: 90
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:59:17 AM

Seems like we gonna hit August's lows but what's happen with ETH?  Huh
Where's Vitalik?
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

I want to say if you have to stay calm and do not panic. The cryptocurrency market is subject to significant correlations, rapid price spikes are a common occurrence. Have enough patience and expect the price increase of the coin and also must be sure what will happen in the future.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

I want to say if you have to stay calm and do not panic. The cryptocurrency market is subject to significant correlations, rapid price spikes are a common occurrence. Have enough patience and expect the price increase of the coin and also must be sure what will happen in the future.
everyone will be very easy to say stay patient and don't be too panicked because the market prices are falling, but it will be different if you are in the OP position.
as a trader I understand what OP feels right now
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Yes, we have not seen this low since Sept 2017 I think.
People get freaked out too quick with the market. I myself always believe in the future of bitcoin and try to make people do too as the more people believe the more people buy. That will make the price go up.

We should all stay positive.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Today's falling even greater than previously. I think now it remains only to wait and wait, when this horrible downtrend will over at all.
bbnt81

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

People have been believing in a scenario when we have the next bull run but I think we are not there yet.
This dumping is already expected. It is just another retracement before we really have a big bounce. If the next one has a lot of volume, we will see a good going up and the moon may be very possible.
I expect we have to wait until 2019 to see another ATH for crypto in general.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

The big fear is that this may continue until the end of the year and then it really becomes frightening for the market and for the technology with which almost 90% of investors will come out.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

With such a course on the ETH bountyhunters will remain without a salary. Even a little and we'll go to beg)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

A few days ago, I saw the market quite well, but for today it is back down. This is a state of the market that can never be stable, sees a tremendous increase and is now back with a pretty worrying value.
But optimism will always be instilled to entertain themselves and eliminate disappointment. I still see that the market will not be as low as we imagine.

wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

The main thing you require right presently is tolerance, except if you are a talented merchant that can foresee when the pumps and plunges will happen it is best to simply hodl and sit tight for the market to recoup. It for the most part begins around September so there isn't long to go, a tad of uplifting news will begin the bulls and it will get to 10k once more
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

This is inevitable and we cannot do anything about it other than relax and compose ourselves. This is not the end of the journey yet so there is no need to panic.This is how cryptocurrency works and we just have to deal with it cleverly.
Perqushi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

face it calmly maybe the price falls for today and maybe tomorrow will be better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: