Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sistemkoin SCAM Exchange | Fake Volume fraud alert  (Read 204 times)
ranchi (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 08:03:52 AM by ranchi

Another fraud exchange operating in crypto market who is fooling tokens in market by claiming they have highest volume, BtcTurk.COM IS THE TOP EXCHANGE IN turkey and they don't have even that much volume what this exchange is generating.

Sistemkoin exchange list any token for high fees and cheating turkey people for his own profit.

Request all tokens and coins beware from such exchanges , who try to fool you with fake volume and you think exchange have legit volume.

3 year old exchange coinexchange don't have even  500 BTC volume and all this scam exchange claim to have above 2000 BTC

If you choose to list in this exchange then you are just wasting your money and if you choose to trade in this exchange then also you will face a lot of withdrawl issue without any resonable reason especially when you move big amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikestar2010

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:22:57 PM

I am currently experiencing an 18 Day delay met with the same were upgrading and maintaining the BTC wallet.

They have now blocked me from following them on twitter also although i can log into my account.

As this has now gone on longer then my deadline. I informed #sistemkoin that a telegram would be created.

This group is to collate all issues and understand how widespread the #btc or withdrawal problem is.

Please join and share your problem https://t.me/sistemkoinunofficial

We can tackle this together. I do have resources at my disposal and lots of hands make for lighter work.

Kind Regards

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: