Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
BTC2u

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

yes, you can invest for longterm.. or you can try sell high buy low but there are risk. so do look longterm investing.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

that's a horrible mentality to have, whoever sold their coins when it made sense to do so, can now buy 5-10x more of those same coins - that's the right way of looking at it long-term.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Everyone has their own thinking way and decision and I think it's good to see that you're going to hold your ADA till you die Smiley. But I think you don't have right to call other people bitches just because they don't wanna hold like you. LOL. Try do what you want and don't give a fuck about others and don't criticize anyone as well Smiley.
Definitely right, we have our own strategies so we cannot blame them from selling their coins but I think its really not good to sold it at a loss. I commend the OP for trusting that coin much but I think holding that coin till you die will gives you nothing, learn to let it go especially when it hit the peak taking profit is still advisable.

I have a similar situation... My criptoportico devalued several times. And I don't see the point in throwing it all away.. I'll hold it till the last minute...
Hold until you make profit, don't panic and that coin will rise again. Don't be like those who are panicking and sold their token at a big loss. Let's all be patience, and wait the market to recover.
VanessaHall15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I think keeping too much of Altcoin in you is not a good idea, you can not know when it's going to go up or down. Your opinion is correct, we should only sell them at the moment it is rising, but keeping too much in people is not something to do.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

This is a yearly cycle but this is the first time i've encountered since 2014. A 7months bearish season. I hope everyone is hodling their coins. Please do pay attention on blockchain and cryptocurrency. This is the revolutionary technology that will change the entire economy.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

If that's made up your mind its Cool and Great Your a true HODL'ers in this time that Crisis is hovering in Crypto -World we need a people who still believe the relevance of Crypto-currency. Everyone must HODL and don't sell at losing price its not a good idea either it will continue to loosen the momentum in any coin or token if this practices still prosper Crypto-Currency will extinct in the coming years!
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

hold, the graveyard has plenty of space for you and your coins.
The sky (or in this case the moon) could also have space for him and his coins. One may never know with crypto volatility.

DalaiLama

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

You are a firm holder. It may be that others are irrational, but you know that the final winners are those who can uphold their beliefs. I wish you success.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

For majority of holders it is hard to keep tokens in 90% loss, they feel nervous reloading charts and calculating probable outcomes.
All what we need to do is just keep calm and hold despite market situation.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Very sad of course that we could not anticipate such a strong drop and now everything is very bad with Althingi. Bitcoin still somehow keeps afloat but I think that he will soon have very bad

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

I would never sell my altcoins and tokens till the market is back in place, when the market booms we can make huge and promising profits from our investments. The market is at a red mar, the price is very low eth, btc and all other altcoins are very low, e just need to be patience to make rofit while we hold our various altcoins and tokens till the market is back in place

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

It's a shame, because people follow fake news and FUD and they start selling quickly. A fine trading advice is always "Do not seel when others are selling, but rather when they are buying", and vice-versa of course.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:57:29 PM
Merited by Bl4ckw00d (10)

It's everyone's business, some panic and sell, others try to keep, I do not think you should react to someone, everyone has their own right. Although I do not understand those who sell at a cheap price, although they bought the same coins much more. But again, as I said, some panics
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

Yes brother our idea is likely the same, I don't have any plans to sell my coins in a very low price and i prefer to hold it for long term until the market recover from any losses and to ensure a good profit earning that we can use to improve our financial standing.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

It is understandable how the market currently makes one feel. However, this is a free market and therefore not everyone will hold the same extreme position. And your decision to do so will have little or no effect in the market turn of events.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Also, I think that it is better to lose everything and stay in the market than to go out with losses, I invested the money that I'm ready to lose and will not regret it

matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

I understand your feelings. Selling coin at a cheaper price is a regret. The crypto market is always unstable, maybe we will win but we can lose. Those who leave crypto for losers are those who do not belong to the crypto world

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Of course, there is no point to sell your altcoins at such low prices. Those who are patient will be the ones who get rewarded, even if it means holding for 1 or 2 more years.

vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

I also do not sell my coins, now the price does not suit me, and I wait for the market to recover. If I sold the coins six months ago, and now bought them again, would have 10 times more. I missed my chance and now will be more circumspect.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

Holding an alts is not really good decision for now.
Since we know bitcoin is on bearish, and ofcourse the alts will follow it to the ground
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: