Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3684 times)
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

Sometimes, when I see people selling at a very low price it surprises me and I ask myself what actually they are using such a low amount for. People are ready to sell their hard earned tokens which they have spent 3 - 4 month for only $10. Why not wait and get $100 or luckily more.
It all depends on your needs. You need money now and you have tokens, what you will do? Wait for months, years for that token's value to appreciate? After all we all are here for the money, we invest or do bounty.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

They are panic peoples i think. They sell their coins to cut their loss for them. A strong holders and believers of bitcoin never sell at this kind of price.
I am interested with your opinion that prefer to take your coins to your funeral than selling it.  Grin
Cardano is a good coin to hold, i am currently holding some eth in my wallet and dont want to sell it in this sh*t price.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

They are panic peoples i think. They sell their coins to cut their loss for them. A strong holders and believers of bitcoin never sell at this kind of price.
I am interested with your opinion that prefer to take your coins to your funeral than selling it.  Grin
Cardano is a good coin to hold, i am currently holding some eth in my wallet and dont want to sell it in this sh*t price.

Most of here are don't want to sell their assets because it's a huge losses if they do that. And we need to wait for the better market and see the profits when it comes. But bear in mind that it depends on the coin that we hold, if it's having a huge potential.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

If you keep it that way, you can lose everything.When the time comes, it's better to sell and buy again.That's why I've lost so much.I'il be dynamic now.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

Haha, easy for us when we only put a small amount of money on the alts, I put no more than $500 on alts, and I have left them for about 2 months. Never check it since then.
But for some people who put a huge amount of money, I believe they will check it every day, even every hour, some people might hold it, but most of them will fail, and just sell it with loss

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Don't sell at loss if you take the market at correction. Sell only when you are ready to take profits.
Relax, don't use words such as that. Don't address people who are selling that way, if they are selling what's the matter? they want to do it and they are in panic.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Why that for so many altcoins here in this market ,you have choose that shitcoin and may die in this bear market,cardano isn't a good coins to hold for death..i will never buy keeping my money for that shitcoin in two years..i would rather choose litecoin or Ripple than cardano dude
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

I also did it and never sold for a loss, it was better that my assets be lost not valuable than getting painful losses.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Don't give, I totally agree with you, a few years from now we should be in a good place, but do watch market cycles and if you can, try to day trade for profits also, to hedge against your losses, average down on your buys and also have some money spare to average in your buys on those inevitable dips. I learned my lesson now and am looking at crypto from three different dimensions, earn a living, take profits from trading and growing long-term bags. We can do all three, even in a bear market. It took me tog et to near extinction to realize this lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

This is a great strategy for you but not everyone has the balls to hold on during the bear markets. As an investor, it is important to invest what you are comfortable losing but it is also good to cut your loss short if you are in a dangerous position

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

This is a great strategy for you but not everyone has the balls to hold on during the bear markets. As an investor, it is important to invest what you are comfortable losing but it is also good to cut your loss short if you are in a dangerous position

You need to have belief in this environment: The big boys are doing this so they get in cheap: When they are ready it is MOON TIME!

Cardano is your best bet: Tech leader: No coin comes near them in this regard!
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

To my mind you are right. Alternative cryptocurrecnies shouldn't be sold in the wrong time and with wrong price. There are too much profit from them.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
K_rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

I also like you won't sell my altcoin until I get a profit even though now I have lost more than half of my money
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

This is a great idea, which is very appropriate right now. Now altcoins are not needed by anyone for such cheap prices, but once they become 10 times more expensive, they will immediately start to be in demand.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Well, the reasons why people do this can be different. If someone sells tokens received from bounty, they can be understood, because they want to get their reward faster. But when people spend their money to buy coins and then sell it at a loss, it is illogical of course. Although there are cases that the coin does not justify itself and have to sell it at a loss, so as not to incur even greater losses.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

At least there's no need to sell something now that the whole market is in decline. People who sell at a loss probably just despair and lose hope that there will be better times. But when they come and people realize their mistake, they start to regret.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Yes, sometimes you have to sell your coins at a loss. It just happens when the coin is not as good as it seemed at first. Everyone can make a mistake and invest in a bad coin. Then you have to sell at a loss, so as not to lose even more.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

cardano good enough coin
it is worth saving)
I think that 90% of the loss and value of the portfolio is two or three times the value in the spring.
you can not panic, the market is cyclical. There will be growth, it is necessary to suffer

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

I think that does not always make sense, depends on altcoins you hold. Waiting them to hit zero is not a good choice.

lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Your indignation is understandable, and I partially agree with this, because it is better to wait until the coins grow up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: