Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

You know, I follow the same tactics. I believe that now the best prices for purchases are likely to no longer be lower. It's time to buy and more.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Coins are sold by people who do not understand what a cryptocurrency is, they do not understand that the market needs time to turn around, and growth always follows a fall

Not always. Very often, people sell their altcoins when they understand that these cryptocurrencies almost reached to top and soon they can fall. In this case they plan to buy alts again but pay for them less.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Sincerely you made my day. At the current market price it's better one keeps hold of his altcoin until the market recovers than selling it now and losing 90% of the invested amount.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
never say never, mate Wink but i hope you are going to live really long so indeed no loss selling occurs. i am looking at cardano from time to time, would you say it is worth buying now?

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

Because of those people that are panic selling this low now, market is being manipulated by big players just so they can pick up cheap coins from people with weak hands. I'm saying the same, I'm willing to lose it all rather then sell now this low. Because I'll be more sad if I sold now and prices raise then I would be if I lose everything. Most of my earnings are from bounties and some other crypto related work I did, so won't really mean much to me if I lose it all. But, I do believe in long term of blockchain technology, so I'm in it long term!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

My feeling are the same. I know lots of people who sold their tokens and had losses. As for me, Holding is more interesting in long-term. These guys who are selling now, will buy again at 8000$ per bitcoin again
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

It's good that you have so much patience not to sell your altcoins. That's commendable. But do not forget that not all of them will be able to return to the previous value. But if you are confident in your coins, then everything will be fine.

donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Hilarious but it is totally relatable. Especially if you invested in them. The pain of selling very low is worse than watching the coins loose value. But then while you hold, especially for good coins, theres every hope of a future rise in value

Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

Selling altcoins at a loss is really not advisable. I just wonder why people use panic and sell at a big loss instead of holding on till the market improves.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

If you are smart enough, you can sell and buy back at a lower price to accumulate more.  BUT!!!! this is the main reason why the market is tanking so badly.  I know that a lot of people are doing this.  They don't cash out, they just want to accumulate more, knowing that there are too much FUDs around. 
Exactly.
I think falling knife is hard to catch, so I always sell some during bull, but the rest I fail to sell I HODL

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

I have the same thoughts about my coins that I hold. Never thought about selling in red market. This could be not so smart
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

In the end, those who sold in the summer was right! The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. It is possible to make certain assumptions, but given the fact that there are whales that manipulate the market to counterbalance everything, to predict something specific is not possible.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

I have sold for loss sometimes if I see that the coin has no future, I am not a blind holder, I make my observations and do the calculations and if I like what I see, I hold, but if I don't like what I see, I sell.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

we are the same, if we have already lost, it is better that I also do not sell my altcoin, why we sell but lose, both losses we better hold, maybe there will be a miracle. market prices that suddenly rise. now I'm holding waves, not bad, yesterday prices slightly increased with bad market conditions.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

Hahahaha that is really funny but that is the best way and the truth hold till the good days. Patience is what is needed with it everything is going to be okay.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

A pioneer of crypto takes a long time to be able to reach ATH in the last year and this should make us think that the struggle of a project is very heavy not only takes 1 or 2 years. Hold can also be a good choice could be also the opposite. Indeed don't sell your altcoin if you know will lose value but we should also see the development of the altcoin that we hold. Cardano nice coins and there at the top of the cmc. I have the same opinion with you.
emanjun

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Great mindset. You must be careful in deciding dude but as what I have observed, your decision is consistent. You might be sure of what youbare doing and thats what makes your mindset a great one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

It is not the winning strategy not to sell your alts and make profit. It is better to trade with them and make profit
even on a bearish market. The other options is waiting for years to recover and some of them won`t recover.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:08:11 AM

if it is a good coin then it's worth holding for years, but if it is a shitcoin then you can sell it anytime, cardano is a good coin too I'll definitely hold that for years it is going to where Bitcoin's price has gone.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

reasonable if many find this. many are just a glimpse of the course without understanding or deepen crypto to the potential in the long-term. many are selling cheap even sell loss when the market is down considerably this year and that's not a good thing indeed. If you have a fundamental loss will not sell or cheap is certainly a good decision because this will get results in the long term.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: