Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

Yes i will never sell my altcoins at panic market because when i bought my altcoins at high price but how can i sell my altcoins at dumping prices.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Not them faults, people don't like losing their money so iis yourself but we are all strong in different areas ,remember that not every one has the strength to HODL for even 2years ,they got something wrong ,many think cryptocurrency is get rich quick scheme ,its far from that

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Not them faults, people don't like losing their money so iis yourself but we are all strong in different areas ,remember that not every one has the strength to HODL for even 2years ,they got something wrong ,many think cryptocurrency is get rich quick scheme ,its far from that
If anyone think rich quick with crypto I thought it was a mistake. crypto investment requires patience. and for those who can't wait no doubt they will sell assets they immediately panic because altcoin see the market right now.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

I am agree with this thing.
Better forgot about it, then sell for < ~ 5 usd

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

I share your point of view, will hold several altcoins, which I most trust in, and no matter even if price go to deepest deep.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

I am also in a similar situation, those tokens that cost about $ 1000 last year cost $ 10 today, I’d better forget about them than selling them.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

I am also in a similar situation, those tokens that cost about $ 1000 last year cost $ 10 today, I’d better forget about them than selling them.
Indeed, if the price is too cheap it is better to just leave it alone than sell it. Because if you sell at a cheap price, of course it is very detrimental to gas costs for example. It's better to forget if you have to do it. Because there is no price at all to sell
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

Indeed, if the price is too cheap it is better to just leave it alone than sell it. Because if you sell at a cheap price, of course it is very detrimental to gas costs for example. It's better to forget if you have to do it. Because there is no price at all to sell
Of course, it makes no sense to sell coins for $10, which cost $1000 last year, but there is a good opportunity to buy more of these coins and wait for the moment when their price returns to last year and get a good profit. Many coins, if they have value, will return to growth and high prices in the future, but this is only on condition that they have value and a strong team.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

That's perfectly fine. If you have no attachement there is nothing in this world that can shake you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

I personally also suffered losses due to panic sales. And that, in my opinion, is a very natural thing to do with the increasingly collapsing market conditions. But I sell coins that don't have the potential to grow, only coins that have the potential that I hold. It's too risky to save coins that don't have potential. Before you sell coins, it's better to do research about coins that you have.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

That is the spirit my Brother. What economic sense does it make to sell off your coins at a loss?  It is better to hold your coin and be patient as this is one of the major attributes of an experience crypto person. I am also holding some of my coins though on a loss for now but will hold to profits before selling it.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

i think its better to take a loss rather than your altcoin become ash, i heard next year ETF will eliminated most shitcoin for make a regulations for many token created nowadays.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Same here, I prefer holding pending when market recovers than selling at loss to me.
I will never understand the reason why some investors would want to sell for less.
There seems to be no logical reason for that yet.
Holding is the best strategy to making reasonable return on investment tan dumping at a loss.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

i think its better to take a loss rather than your altcoin become ash, i heard next year ETF will eliminated most shitcoin for make a regulations for many token created nowadays.
it is for coins that are only rubbish, but if we have good coins I think saving them is not a detrimental thing. we can store coins that have potential in the future, and can throw away the junk coins we have.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Ahahaha. That's exactly what I think. To fix the damage is not something that I morally can't, I just don't want to. So ... waiting)
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

I think that also depends on the project where you are investing right now.It is decentralized and no one has control over what to do with the coins.
so,calm and calm. At present any bitcoin or altcoin is still in a downtrend so all we need to do is hold back and save it for a better future.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:10:50 PM

I also think that all these altcoins will still grow in price very much and we can all make good money.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

If you keep bad coins then of course it is better to fix the loss and forget about them , and those who hold bitcoin and Ethereum, I doubt that now is the best time to sell

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
That means you must invest in good coins and not the shitcoins that do not last for upto a year. I have seen some shitcoins that are now almost at zero price.
Your decision is good, but so many people cannot goby it, because they are after quick money.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

only few people like you are doing this, you are indeed a firm believer of the coin you are holding, I'm sure you will be rewarded as long as you are holding coins with good potential and cardano is a good coin to hold for years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: