Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:10:15 AM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
not all coins are good in holding congratulations you are holding a good coin which is cardano ask those who are holding shitcoins or some good project which was just pumped due to some news and later dumped such as Neo, sometimes it pays to also cut loss, so selling at loss pays sometimes

This is true. Sometimes it is better to sell in a minus than to save unnecessary coins in your wallet. I once didn't decide on to take such a step and now I have a decent amount of shitcoins, and they will remain so, no matter how long I will wait.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:24:35 AM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

Primarily am a holder but there are some altcoins that ain't worth holding so they needed to be  sold and what you need to understand is that most people sell their alts at a losss not because they want to but they don't want to keep seeing it in their wallet

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:44:13 AM

Better bullrun market will return one day and I will never sell for lose no matter what ,I will take out profit only if I needed money, as a long term investors always learn to take your eye off your token in price because there will be a time your tokens or coins might lose lots of value but panicking won't do anything
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

yes you are right and selling your investment for zero profit is not been a right idea because we are doing it only for profit so it will be like taking very bad decision at the time be calm and composed to make the right decision.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

Do not worry about those who sell coins cheaply, because it is their personal choice. It is much better to focus on exploring young projects and keep buying coins from those who sell them cheap. This is the most correct decision for you, and those who sell cheap today in a year or two will regret having sold, but will not be able to change anything.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

Lol, even though you won't selling those altcoins, I believe you are in so many losses until you cannot even see your own investment. Just sell it before it turned into dust!
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:02:12 PM

To sell tokens that were purchased at prices that are more expensive than today's ones simply does not make sense. I am very glad that you understand this and today there are opportunities for obtaining large and successful actions in the future.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

in some cases, it is better to sell of some coins and move on. this mostly depends on the kind of coin you are holding. its always good to make deep research before choosing a coin that you will hold for long term investment so that you will avoid fustration that can make you sell at loss no when things go bad. also, its a risk that you are taking so you should be able to bear it if things dont go as expected. its part of the game.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

Well i think loss is always depend on how we handle the situation specially to the unstable crypto market place. we all know that alts is undtable and it can really drop down or rise up high anytime, so i think there is always a chance for us to earn a huge amount of profit during the rising of its price and we maybe need to always wait for it patiently.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:04:42 PM

If you  are holding  Cardano it is justifiable as it is a high potential coin and it should recover with the market. But is not the case with all of the altcoins. Many of them will not survive the bear market.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:11:19 PM

Yeah, It is really what you say. I also do not like to sell my coins in a state of loss. I better keep holding and save my coins than I have to lose. I better keep it in an undetermined period of time. I am sure that the crypto currency is a cycle so that one day the crypto currency will improve and stabilize. Indeed we must be required to be patient if we want to get a huge profit. I am sure that we will get a profit in the future, especially the coins we hold are potential coins.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:18:21 PM

You are going to need to dig down deep for funerals of lots of them maybe including the whole cast of avengers Altcoin sometimes some of them die and when that happens just learn to sell them out before any defeat

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:28:30 PM

yes thats a good decision to make . you buy your coins at a higher price and why would you sell them at a lower price ? You will only look like a fool if you do that  because your investments will be useless  .  like you im not also selling my alts and tokens at a lower price even if i say that i dont buy them because i only get them on some airdrops on the past  but the problem is that their price isnt worth the effort and not worth the capital for the etherium to be able to send and trade them on a dex exchange .
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:48 AM

You need to be wise when making a decision, why do choose to lose when you can actually make some profit? I guess you need to have a re-think.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

If I'm better off selling it than being worthless, the longer the altcoin has no development and good news, the lower their value will be. If the hold is bitcoin, bitcoin has its own value because it is the peak of crypto, maybe if I suffer a loss then I'd better hold it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:14:25 PM

Most people selling off their alt coins are those that thought crypto was a get rich quick scheme. Right now, they have been disappointed by the market condition and are as frustrated more than they could have imagined. Lol.....you really don't have to take your alt coins to the cemetery, because they will obviously be a bull run coming through soon.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
BTCx7777

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:32:46 PM

I agree with you. I also have a cardano. Already a year and a half hold. I will never sell my altcoins cheaper than I bought. Let them be lost. I’m sure I’ll see my profit. I have more than 70 altos in my portfolio. Even if a small part gives good X, I will increase my money.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:13:42 PM

It is too cruel - to the cemetery...Naturally, I am not going to sell my tokens now as well as I will lose in this variant. It will be better to wait for the bull run, for sure. However, there is a question: when will it come?
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:11:56 PM

It doesn't matter to keep holding our coins for as long as possible if we only invest a small amount of money or holding the coins we get from bounties / airdrops. The pressure will be low. But the story will be different for those who invest large sums of money. Panic will surely haunt them. They may sell their assets in a loss state and try to cover their losses in other ways.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:10:22 PM

For the best strategy to avoid losing your altcoins in your wallet you just hold it until the bitcoin price increases so that your profit will be greater especially if there is a potential hold only altcoins you should not worry about or do not feel nervous because longterm and potentially your holding altcoins can only be done to marecover your losses especially if your losses are high on altcoins with potential and longterm so that you marecover your losses before buying altogether altogether potential altcoins but be careful with selectivity because many new altcoins are shitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: