Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3684 times)
NibleyIt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:52:45 AM

Good hold cool it and equanimity. Now bitcoin or whatever altcoin are yet on downtrend so each we require to achieve is mastery and save it representing a greater forthcoming.It have in mind that aloof wait trough the equitable age to deal it as whether you deal it now representing confident you desire aloof lost it.Those humans who achieve scare marketing doesnt associated hither.They desire aloof concern the marketplace many and aggravate the condition.
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:07:30 PM

as we recognise that in the planet of cryptocurrency we have to be capable to cope with our crypto assets property good. close to examining the marketplace cost we buoy select the equitable age to deal or purchase crypto. we buoy keep off the large releases and desire move the profits.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:09:27 PM

You won't have a choice when you start seeing that the coins and tokens you holding unto are not what the seem to be ,my advice is you should hold unto very good altcoins and tokens to avoid any let down in the future
Holding till the nice profit is not a bad idea especially in the bear market. But there is another possible case for holders. Sometimes, bad market conditions can go more than years.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:13:31 PM

Hahahaha.. This is the funniest topic I have come across today. You prefer to take them to the cemetery? Lol. Most people do not sell at loss because they want to, but they just lost interest in the project or need to raise funds urgently. Your reasons for holding till you see profit differs from others. So, don't call names cos of that, or think you are better.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:18:32 PM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Well thus your personal conviction but for me, I'm not gonna hold on to any altcoins which has no specific purpose to contribute to the crypto ecosystem. Such coins have no potential future value even if the crypto market becomes very successful.  It is a bad idea to hold altcoins with no good potential of becoming the next Bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:45:28 PM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
If you believe that your coin will give you a good profit then it was worth it to hold cardano is one of good project that is was worth it, it os better to wait than never patience is the only key here in crypto for every dump there will always be pump so there is jothing to worry about regarding on it just hold until it became a good value.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

My principle for cryptocurrency is not to fall in love with any cryptocurrency including the boss bitcoin. I will trade with them and sell them as soon as i have made profit. No love for any alts. Once beaten twice shy, wont let my past experience repeat itself

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:23:19 PM

I was about commenting on the kind of coin you hold because this ideology will only work for good coins with strong fundamentals. Then I saw Cardano which is equally good. Crypto is here to stay for a long time and sooner or later, adoption will increase

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

There are some coin that worth selling at loss because even if you give them 20 years, they will only become worse and nothing will come out from it. Since you are holding cardano then you are holding one of the best in crypto world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:49:06 PM

To allow the losses grow is bad strategy anyway. Before the buying of any assets you need to estimate both the profit and loss.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:57:07 PM

I go with the same principal. I know it is not rational, normally a person would limit the losses, but with the crypto you never know, baby in two years the price will go up up up!
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:30:06 AM

You are certified long term crypto holder, and yes you should not sell your alts for loss, it is better to hold for now because in the next year or two, surely the market will bullish you will be millionaire someday.
Patience waiting for high prices will produce wealth. That opinion must be given to people who are patient and don't panic when prices go down, because why sell it if you have to lose. It's better to HODL as long as possible while waiting for prices to rise.
I am happy with that opinion, because trust does not change when prices go down, and still believes that crypto will one day be very expensive and a place where investors save money, because clear profits will occur.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:33:10 AM

You are in fact shilling for Cardano. Howeverx initially people thought it a scam while it has been one of the most talked coin for a while. I think it's good to have some ADA on the portfolio although I don't have. I have mostly invested in privacy coins and some other low cap coin which I'm expecting to give a better after the BTC bull.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:06:16 AM

I got your point dude. But be business minded your plan is the road going to loss. Have another good plan aside from lazy investment. You know that crypto is non consistent so there is a big possibility that time comes that your coin value is lower that value when you buy it so clearly it is classified as loss. Make sense perform trading.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

I understand you very well, but for you to hold then you need all the patience you can lay your hands on. As long as you don't sell, you can never completely be in a loss,also note that there are coins not worth holding, so before you make any investment, do a thorough research about the coin if it will be worth holding because if you hold a good coin, in the future you will be happy you did.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:05:34 AM

Patience is an important virtue in cryptocurtency. Many alt have fallen below their cost or ico price many feeble hands habe sold at loss, instead of selling at a loss its better you hold and wait for it to rise. As long as the team are constantly developing their platform the price will surely rise again

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:06:08 AM

Altcoins cannot be holding for a long time, you need to watch for them and reinvest into most popular alts, now I’m in a similar situation, my crypto portfolio has lost more than 90% of the cost and I don’t want to sell altcoins today for nothing, but I got my experience and will be very careful in the future.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:29:36 AM

Patience is an important virtue in cryptocurtency.
snip

It challenges me to prove the contrary but I would add one more goodness to that, namely, diversity. Have at least  dozen high-tech alts in your portfolio. Most of them might fail but there is a good chance that one or two may bring a fortune. I am deliberately avoiding talking about  my bag. Everyone has a right to look around for a better alt.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:14:26 AM

To my apperception you are equitable. Alternate cryptocurrecnies shouldn't be oversubscribed in the erroneous age and with erroneous cost. Thither are as well even profits from them.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:45:56 AM

Your point have some holes in it. What if your heard the coin is being delisted from several exchanges what will be your reaction? Yes some may hold and the coin reverses but we have also seen project gone after facing such. It is not easy to HODL , I wish you good luck

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: