Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery!  (Read 3683 times)
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

that feeling bro.. but i would rather change to cash even it's at loss..that's for those altcoins that has been abandoned by their devs  Grin Grin

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:02:57 PM

You will rather lose totally if you safe your altcoin till cemetery who will help you to sell when you are in cemetery is better and my advice is for you to sell whenever yoi need your money

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Nwaka20

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:34:35 PM

Crypto is all about patience but if the alt I hold is losing its value, I will rather sell immediately rather than losing completely. I have withheld some coins when I felt i shouldn't sell for loss, now the project is no more and the coin is worthless.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

Sometimes you need to sell at loss to recover your profit! This is not the right decision I think! Because if you want to sell your alts only in profit, then you may face a huge loss too! Because we don't know which coin will be dead or scam! If you continue to hold a dumping coin, then you may not be seen any pump there too! So, be careful!

Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:03:33 AM

As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Everyone has their own strategy trading, but their should be risk and reward strategy to follow , for me i set a stop lose and relax, i can sell in lose and buy again in lower price to increase the amount I hold. This cant be sell in loss. one more thing you cant call the one who sell Bitches this is a free market you are you the one who control. every one free with what he  do. thank you.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

Yes you are right position here. Everybody knows it that you explain here but maximum of our patience are too little and our investment also so little so that we always think if we invest 1 BTC we will income atleast .5BTC. So when we see coin price going down we sell all our investment as market is very unpredictable. But if we think for long term we should hold in bad situation.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:10:56 AM

If you hold good altcoin then you should never sell on loss but if your altcoin is not good then you should sell that. Also if you are an expert then you may move to another currency from where you may make good profit before the coin you are holding.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:24:47 AM

Wow your commitment is so much strong that it I wish also inspires others who are risking their investment by selling off their coins for peanuts. In general, the people in the crypto market advice others to hodl, hodl and hodl until their coins rise in price they expect. But in fact it turns out that they are the ones to clear their holdings fearing further loss. But I suggest involving in day to day trade to cut losses.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:31:17 AM

When joining in a cryptomarket you must know the consequences whether its goin to be a profit or a loss for you, because crypto is all about patience but if the alt I hold is losing its value, I will definitely sell it immediately rather than losing it completely. In this case to avoid being at this risk you might join in a project which can offer you profit and not loss like the dencoin which has a great potential for every investor to have a good profit.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:39:12 AM

If you hold good altcoin then you should never sell on loss
Why not?  What if he badly needs a cash ? Selling at a loss is acceptable if you have a valid reason and besides even good altcoins do also drops . there are no crypto coins that are exempted on the market fluctuations .

if your altcoin is not good then you should sell that.
Huh ?  Bad coins can also pump so i wont suggest selling them as early as possible .  you should atleast hodl them for a longer time . when the market pumps but if those coins are still the same then its safe to say that they are totally worthless .
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

I see no point in selling altcoins for several cents as well, but people are likely to panic really fast. Due to the current market conditions, they are unable to wait for a little while and dumping all their coins for no money actually.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:08:29 PM

This is your assertiveness. ADA is great to keep for 2 years with your turn. But this is a speculative market, I will cut losses depending on the case and trend if noticed. In other words, I will hold or will trade depending on the shape of the market. I will not tolerate silently to make everything like a garbage store. Lol Smiley)

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:12:12 PM

Sometimes its ain't easy doing it but I was determined and it really paid off very well in fact my btc I was holding was the biggest of it all but it will only take a determined mind to hold during the bear market

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:51:06 PM

I anticipate explain in crystalise designation the drawing you are seeking to whitewash hither. Truthfully, I would never explain reason any humans would move ahead on dumping their alts at a extremely scummy minimal cost as an alternative of keeping and having restraint representing the cost to rise or uncertain when marketplace reclaims.These fix of patient investors adds in no little measurement to the marketplace shape.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:30:56 PM

I am looking for an opportunity where i will be able to hold my altcoins for as long as i want, but the issue i have with most of them is that, they do not last for long. Most of the times, they have time frame in which they function at maximum capacity.
I am not being pessimistic, but the fact remains that a lot of them will not survive.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

Unfortunately this capricious market has proved too cruel to people committed to supporting a project in cryptospace, at least that happens with most of those who have decided to invest in ICOs or participate in bounty campaigns, so that over time many we have learned the importance of occasionally having weak hands and allowing us to sell as soon as a good return goal is reached.

However, I also believe that selling tokens at a price as low as many of them currently have is not worth it, and we will have to carry them with us (by force) to the cemetery.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

Don't take your altcoins to cemetery pass it to your relative or children if you have. You are right it's good to hold but do you know some coin is waste of time holding them, those coins may become worthless if care is not taking.
Dagdadar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:04:46 PM

At littlest thither 's no require to deal something instantly that the entire marketplace is in fall. Humans who deal at a release doubtlessly aloof despondency and miss ambition that thither desire be greater period. On the other hand when they approach and humans envision their wrong, they first to remorse.
Dicage

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:20:47 PM

That's equitable, instantly is not the better age to deal your cryptocurrency reserves, you require to wait representing extension!
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:51:13 PM

I get your point perfectly well, and I like your spirit. But not all can endure like you do or should I have have such heart to bear losses knowing fully well that it's assets price is going down.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: