Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Coins people are hodling At the moement ?  (Read 459 times)
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

thank you for asking our opinions. but answering it is a bit hard cause it mostly depends on the investor's choice and their prediction for the market. So it is can't be ensured.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

I think now people hold more Bitcoin, because we can see on coinmarketcap.com BTC Dominance increases to 53.4%.
The fact that the bitcoin dominance has been going up it is a signal that people are dropping their alts at an alarming rate, they are doing this because they do not feel comfortable with the future of many alts and unfortunately the more they sell the more true their own prediction becomes, so it is possible that in the next year the amount of coins that will disappear will be very high.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

I believe in BTC and ETH, also on my list of coins hold: Ripple and LTC, since I believe that these coins will develop. Everyone has their favorite a few coins that they believe in.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

I think that people are hodling their favorite coins at the moment, and most importantly, coins that they still have some belief and confidence in. A lot of people are worried and are panicking because of the market trends, and as such are selling off most of their coins. There are few who still have faith in the system, and are still hodling. Most of the major coins that \i think people are still hodling are BTC, and ETH.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

My bag is usual fiat with USDT/BTC pair but I think I should try to hodl ETH as many as possible. I think $200 for 1 ETH is very cheap and this is the lowest dip.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Most likely keep coins so btc, eth, ltc and others.
And if you want to invest, then choose tokens with low cost, which are included in the top of the cryptocurrency market.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

I prefer to join ICO in my country.
I bought when Private Sale with 25 Ethereum Because with ICO maybe I would get a profit after listing on the Exchange.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

I now keep only NEO and a lot of useless coins bought very cheaply in the hope that they will grow. I chose one altcon and decided to invest in it, I'll invest in NEO's money as soon as will appear spare money for investment. And if my new coins will ever start to grow I would be a millionaire.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

If you holding and you are losing, that means you are not doing something right! The first thing you need to do is to re-strategize and think of coin that suit your skill level and you objectives! Sell your coin and buy bitcoin why you assess your goal!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

If you holding and you are losing, that means you are not doing something right! The first thing you need to do is to re-strategize and think of coin that suit your skill level and you objectives! Sell your coin and buy bitcoin why you assess your goal!
Good option to keep multiple assets and periodically re-balance your portfolio. This should be done regularly, otherwise it is a road to nowhere.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Personally, for this bearish periid I keep ~80% of my investments in BTC and ETH.

However, when the market will become bullish, some strong projects might have a much bigger increase than btc or eth. I invested the rest in Staker project. (you can find more details under ny signature)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Well I guess this the right time to invest in crypto and holding is the safest option now as market has been bombarded. No one want to lose their hard earnings, as far as I concern hodl is safest thing now.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

I believe in BTC and ETH, also on my list of coins hold: Ripple and LTC, since I believe that these coins will develop. Everyone has their favorite a few coins that they believe in.
I believe to the potential of every coin and have some investment on it too. I am waiting for the price to come up again and gain profit just like what other investors that hoping. Since the price sometimes stable and when time comes that the price is higher than when I invested, I sell them and buy again later.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

I have decided to just hold first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap , especially Stellar coz it has been partnered with IBM also XRP , ripple is a centralized coin but people want to make money they don't care really if some coin is centralized or not!
After all almost all of their prices depends on bitcoin and we cant ignore it that bitcoin price effects on the market .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

I think since January lost all my respect for those who have not sold yourself in the negative and kept the coins on. I don't suggest investing in altcoins, you have to understand where the market will go next, so first invest in bitcoin and then have to watch the market. Those who simply holds coins like me, we just wait until the market recovers and then we will see what to do next.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

If anyone willing to explain their portfolio and why they are holding will be appreciated.

I have lost a lot since January but hodling still and wants to buy more.

Any Good project suggestions will be helpful.

Up to now, the market value of up to the top 50 crypto coins that have made a big breakthrough is difficult to make. The market has already been satisfied with these money. Of course there will be increases, but can be limited to 2-3X. Instead, it is useful to follow better projects in the past.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

I have decided to just hold first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap , especially Stellar coz it has been partnered with IBM also XRP , ripple is a centralized coin but people want to make money they don't care really if some coin is centralized or not!
After all almost all of their prices depends on bitcoin and we cant ignore it that bitcoin price effects on the market .

good one dude I also chose Stellar or lumens to hold my money there
stellar prices are not expensive and not too cheap I'm sure it's a good decision after losing enough when trying to hold in etherum or bitcoin which has quite expensive prices.

STUDENTCOIN