Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Its better it should be regulated now before it will be too late, too much problems its facing because their is no authority controlled it, we need regulations to revolutionize cryptocurrency.

There is no need to authorities to control bitcoin. Bitcoin has been created to get rid of authorities. It's the main reason of creation of bitcoin.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Requesting for bitcoins regulations means the author don't understand what bitcoins stand for. Regulate the transactions that is anonymous on the blockchain or regulate the exchanges and services using bitcoins? The simple truth is that bitcoins is above regulation or monitoring hence government unable to touch it.
ChocolateMuscles

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

I'm torn between the two "equations":

On the one hand,
Regulation = control = red tape => decay

On the other hand,
Regulation = control = trust => development

The only thing that's unclear to me is which of them turns out to be true in reality.
And the problem is you never can tell which way it goes until you try, but having tried something like that might become a point of no return... That's what I'm scared of.  Undecided
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

In my opinion the cryptomarket should be regulated, because I think regulation by the government of this sphere will affect positively. For expamle if certain sphere is regulated, trust of people in it and business turnover will increase, ICOs will more fair and transparent, scams will decrease. That's why as I mentioned earlier whole the market should be strongly regulated.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Cryptocurrency and regulation are generally incompatible. How can you regulate what should not in its essence depend on anything, because decentralization - this is not what is not dependent on.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

Requesting for bitcoins regulations means the author don't understand what bitcoins stand for. Regulate the transactions that is anonymous on the blockchain or regulate the exchanges and services using bitcoins? The simple truth is that bitcoins is above regulation or monitoring hence government unable to touch it.

It's not above regulation. You could say it's above enforcement of regulations perhaps. But a lot of people aren't going to risk it if penalties are actually significant.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
Merited by crzybilly (1)

Bitcoin regulation will  make it quiet stable but trust me people will take advantage of that and manipulate the system which will not be quiet favorable to the whole.

cryptocamacho4785

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Bitcoin will last and will emerge as the ultimate winner for currency transaction whether it is regulated or not. It’s just that imposing regulations over it will add more reliability of the mass public. Besides, too much regulation would actually destroy its sole purpose of being decentralized. Bitcoin will recover sooner or later.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

It is a tall order to get bitcoin to be regulated. It is not possible.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

regulating bitcoin will surely give investors guarantee to invest without fear and this will boost both confidence and price in the cryptocurrency market. i do hope this regulation comes as soon as possible so bitcoin can become stable.
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:52:17 PM

yes, of course bitcoin should be settled. This will happen, it just takes time. Bitcoin is already regulated at the legislative level, in some countries Lips sealed
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

I think you don’t have a vast knowledge about bitcoin. It is a system that is regulated on web world and nobody knows who owns it. It is a world of mystery so I suggest you to get more knowledge about it.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

I am sorry but bitcoin cannot be regulated by a particular body. It is in the world of web and there is no scope that government will regulate it because government is strictly against it. So I suggest that you should know more about bitcoin and its security and then invest on it.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

I think it is an good idea for bitcoin to be more systematized ! And having a good flow.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Anyone can invest on bitcoin and nobody control this project. Even government can't control it. So we can say it can't be regulated.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Supervision is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it helps to reduce the use of BTC for criminal activities!
On the other hand, BTC's investor privacy has been exposed, and many people will give up investing in BTC!
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Bitcoin can not be regulated naturally.  It is a decentralized blockchain technology and the first digital cryptocurrency in the world. You should bear in mind that nobody can regulate  bitcoin transactions.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

When Bitcoin is set by the government, it will be subject to regulatory restrictions by the government, which may lose some of Bitcoin's features. But I think one day Bitcoin will do this so that it can be accepted by the government, so that it can be used extensively. I look forward to it, but I also want the government not to bans Bitcoin's special features.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket...trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin and it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors with the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. there is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created are they only milking the investors obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long....
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Bitcoin runs independently in the cryptoworld ,for years now it is circulating successfully without those regulations, so there is no need for bitcoun to be regulated if it causes something difference to the holders of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: