Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

I do believe, that if guys in the government will try hard and try to make it positive not for themselves only, we can experience the full positivness of Bitcoin and blockchain usage everywhere.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

Bitcoin drives the concept of decentralization in this crypto-market. Proposing that Bitcoin should be regulated is equal to wishing that decentralization is abolished from the crypto world for centralization to dominant.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

In a way, I agree that Bitcoin does need some form of mild regulation to put people at ease but too much of it and its all for nothing. Thus, such  ideas must be well communicated before people get too panicky.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Are you sure that if bitcoin is regulated the profit of bitcoin will be the same as it is today? I think if bitcoin is properly regulated the profits that we get cannot be maximized, it might be lower than what we get today. We also cannot be free to look for big profits, I don't think bitcoin needs to be regulated if we still want to make a big profit.

I think you worry about the price. Regulations might cause the price to fall in the short term. But note that many new jobs that are related to cryptocurrencies might be created.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

It is almost impossible to when it comes to regulation of bitcoin, you can only regulate what you have control over and has a central source, btc does not have an institution nor a body that manages it, so who will implement the regulation laws, I really wish it is possible

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Regulations can only cover the transactions of any cryptocurrency in the exchanges but you can not diectly regulate the bitcoin itself because it is a decentralized currency. Transactions like buying or selling a bitcoin can be regulated and this law can also used to protect any cryptocurrency holders from many scam that are proliferating in the online world.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Yes every one needs to support this revolution of supporting the regulations of cryptocurrency, it's what will bring  back the good time of cryptocurrency again and to gain trust of people.
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

The Bitcoin regulations are intended to provide investors with a common interest in the cryptocurrency market. I think the government is the regulator for the cryptocurrency market. Do you think so?
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

The bitcoin revolution has come and the dimension that the crypto world has taken calls for regulation and monitoring in some sense so that the activities of fraudsters and scammers are seriously curtailed and mitigated. If the crypto space is not protected or regulated,, then we expose ourselves to the dangers of the crypto being labelled a fraudulent business.

sunita01

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

I think bitcoin regulate is not possible at this time, if the government tries it, then it can be some solution in the future.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

If it's regulated it would be die for now, yes market manipulation is there but losing the essential of being decentralised placed bitcoin directly to any ordinary stock that couldn't achieve what it is today. Most of the people might attached to its price, believing some big whales are throwing it down but that's the side effect when some much money pouring in.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

If they accept bitcoin and bitcoin are regulated then bitcoin will of course be accepted by the government and we will have plans and policies for longer term bitcoin investment.

In contrary the government might take this opportunity to abused the regulations of bitcoin. But when talking legally it is good if the bitcoin has been regulated by the government for the better use of everyone because when we talk about legalization it is agreeing or somewhat approved according to the law. But the government should not think about the government itself they must consider the people om crypto community as well.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

I am very strange to hear from the author of this post that bitcoin needs to be regulated. This contradicts its main advantage, anonymity and decentralization. You can not bind bitcoin to the chain, this is just what many States want, but you can not do this. All are equal owners of this crypto property.
The good thing is that no one is going to listen to him, governments are going to try to regulate bitcoin, there is no doubt about it but the developers are never going to change the code to make the life of governments easier and since code is law in this market then it does not matter, but more than ever I really think we need a DEX that works soon, so we can exchange our coins without having to use centralized parties.

Yes most people think opposite of the OP, so don't worry about it.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

You may not fully understand the current state of Bitcoin. Although it does not have many practical effects, it is being used in commercial hype, and these hype can bring profits to investors!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Right now cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. That's why I'm sure we will see hard growth of altcoins next several years, because it will make ICO and whole the market more transparent.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

I feel also the same as soon as bitcoin is regulated the more growth will happen as fast as can to the crypto currency world. Now most of the people using crypto currency trading or buying or selling of bitcoin because they see the potential in bitcoin  the people think's bitcoin will give financial freedom to their life
hopefully government can bring the rules and regulations if they want to impose anything tax on bitcoin  whether trading or buying whatever is ok just to adopt the bitcoin in human life is great innovation for upcoming years.
Sunny.kmr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Yeah. bitcoin need to regulated because regulation makes surety of no concealment in it and the obligation of others will possible but right now its not. 
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

I am very strange to hear from the author of this post that bitcoin needs to be regulated. This contradicts its main advantage, anonymity and decentralization. You can not bind bitcoin to the chain, this is just what many States want, but you can not do this. All are equal owners of this crypto property.
The good thing is that no one is going to listen to him, governments are going to try to regulate bitcoin, there is no doubt about it but the developers are never going to change the code to make the life of governments easier and since code is law in this market then it does not matter, but more than ever I really think we need a DEX that works soon, so we can exchange our coins without having to use centralized parties.

Yes most people think opposite of the OP, so don't worry about it.
It is nice to hear it because most people are easily deceived and are ready to exchange their freedom for security as soon as they can, while bitcoin is the opposite, we are sacrificing some security when it comes to our coins in order to get unlimited freedom, this is why once you send your coins there is no way to get them back, you need to be completely sure of what you are doing and if you make a mistake no one can fix it for you.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

If the system needs progress they must make improvements to the current market such as having other promotions to get more investors with market price manipulators now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market prices can recover and I think bitcoin cannot be controlled and controlled by anyone.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

It just run its course. Very a lot followers of the independence cryptocurrency. Who don't want regulations, another people want to have regulation. Two minds have a extreme. The truth is out there in the middle. Regulation is possible but not always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: