Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:07:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

I think that makes the price of bitcoin chaotic and in the opinion of some people it is a bubble is those who have just entered the world of bitcoin and suffered losses, or fear and worry about their assets so they will spread FUD which will indirectly affect the psychology of other traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

It is truly shameful that someone who does not have the slightest idea of everything that involves the concept of bitcoin as OP, feels with the urgency that the authorities intervene in the cryptonuniverse to prevent the greedy newbies from losing their money.

In fact, the blockchain technology is in the process of mass adoption and is already offering intelligent solutions to real problems, and no one can question the usefulness and necessity of this technology. The secondary fact that some speculators try to make money with it has nothing to do with this technology, so OP you should assume the consequences of your ambition without screaming for your losses.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

Yes regulations is needed and its not only for bitcoin, it should be cryptocurrency in general as it will make more investors to have confidence and believe in Crypto.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

We need really fresh and Wise Minds to do that because otherwise those old and silly guys would take on bitcoin and try to regulated I think they will at least be an obstacle for it.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

I do not think so. As a country, the government in the country grants approval for bitcoin. bitcoin is a trustworthy coin. Nor is this a gamble or a fraud. This is a coin showing success. What should such a coin be controlled?Such a coin allows people to earn a big profit. As a country, in such a coin, it is important for the country and for large economies. The government does not want to control this. They must confirm the bitcoin in the country. Otherwise, even investors are not willing to invest here.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Well I didn't doubt it , it will only makes it acceptable by the government and leads to expansion of it usages all over the world
I dont think if it was a good idea to be regulate bitcoin. Because once it has a regulation in bitcoin it means that government has access on it. Its like they have the power to control and manipulate everything. It will be centralized once it happen. It still better if bitcoin will remain decentralized so that anyone cant control it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

bitcoin cannot be regulated as the protocol was not designed to accept interferences such as regulations by agencies or international organisations as the regular conventional bank would. it was made to make people feel independent of certain things and also loads of evil deeds in terms of corruption. it must not be regulated.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

The system on which bitcoin runs is so decentralized, it would certainly take some time before any regulations can be put in place with ease.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:43:42 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 10:54:59 PM by Osayo

It is not necessarily a must that Bitcoin is regulated before we get it right. Our individual attitude matters a lot here. If everyone of us already in cryptocurrency throw away greed and will to defraud others of their hard earned coins, no one will be discussing regulation for cryptos.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:57 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 01:11:21 AM by Janation

Yes regulations is needed and its not only for bitcoin, it should be cryptocurrency in general as it will make more investors to have confidence and believe in Crypto.

The regulation's decision will be in the hands of the government. We, investors and users has no power to stop their decision and if these cryptocurrencies are regulated, it will not only be investors who will be having an advantage to it, it will be the people in that country who will also use Bitcoin.

It is not that itis needed, but it is something that we dont really need to be desperate of. There are still some flaws on regulating it, the reason we should not haste.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

I think it will be even more difficult for the government to implement the rule if the scope of the entire cryptocurrency, even to regulate and make laws about bitcoin, the government of a country has been very difficult, I'm neutral with this, if the regulation happen its doesn't matter to me, anyway many positive influences too right?
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.
Bitcoin survive without a regulation. It will survive even if other investors quit. There will always be a new investors who will risk because they know the capability and technology of Bitcoin. If you are afraid of volatility you should stay away from Bitcoin because only Bitcoin enthusiast understand that this is how the market works.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Bitcoin cant be regulated we can wait and watch for next few years still bitcoin will be same position as it is now completely decentralised and all in people control
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

One of the best quality of bitcoin is being decentralized. Bitcoin can't be regulated, if it is regulated by the government it will not be decentralized anymore. I think bitcoin is okay right now and doesn't need to be fixed. Fluctuation of price makes Bitcoin and other crypto more exciting.

As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

I see this is a real needs to be required but with a valid lách the user lll do not want to such.Và if you want to set the ai that will be do ai? Show this time of most they are do not resolve in short time. Need for more known in the bitcoin activity activity. Value of bitcoin does not depend on the extra elements that are still increment per day.

I don't think there will be an identity associated with bitcoin or any statement about bitcoin.
We did not ask permission from the government, we told them that this was the case.
If bicoin can be controlled, I must be destroyed. We have regulations and the government cuts it.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Especially that recent wash trade thingy that happened on bitfinex. These tactics are not available to whales on stock markets, but on bitcoin markets.
Of course, in both cases stop loss and riding the wave is essential and a common tactic for retail investors.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

As far as I understand, the initial value of bitcoins creation was decentralization and, accordingly, lack of regulation. If you start to adjust bitcoins, it will lose all meaning, in my opinion.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Bitcoin cannot be regulated,simply because bitcoin cannot be regulated,its has its technology, and its nature is does not allow.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.
This would end the whole ideals of cryptocurrency. The influence of an authority that would have control over BTC is not an identifiable thing. The problem is that without regulation there will be no official BTC legalization.
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

The Bitcoin regulation will make it stable but Bitcoin will survive and will appear as the final winner for currency transactions. It's just that implementing excessive rules will increase bulk reliability. In addition, too many regulations will destroy the sole purpose of decentralization. Bitcoin will recover sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: