Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.

You are wrong. Bitcoin is not stock. Also it is not a tool for earning and making profit.
Bitcoin is a decentralized payment.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are waiting for a lot of regulation in the future. The government will try to control Bitcoin.

Well the reality is that government will or would not control the bitcoin cause for some reason why i like the most about bitcoin is that , bitcoin is very decentralized that no one can even control bitcoin, for the future reason i like to think that bitcoin will be much more than i expected. As you can see some of the country has been regulated bitcoin as their second currency, like bitcoin can positively served as a payment, and can't wait to try it, looking forward for the success of bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Bitcoin is no way near what we should think of regulating because it has a very good reputation and can not disappear like other altcoins that are mostly centralized and run by individual , government need to only regulate the new and ico that are just coming up to seek funds raising from public in other to ensure the safety of Investors funds.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Well it might be if you are from country in which government use tax generated from the citizen to develop the city and bring comfort to everyone but for someone like us from country where government care less about the masses, where public funds and treasury are being looted, where you become enemy of the government if you are making progress. I do not want it to be regulated. bitcoin has put smile on the faces of the people than the government. it has created more job in a year than what government has done in 10 year.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.

I agree to Bitcoin become regulated to the purpose of all people from the top to the lower portion of living is benefited to all, that is my perception if ever Bitcoin become first choice and acceptable to people people someday.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

It is necessary to regulate Bitcoin pice for the security of investors money and government can raised tax also in crypto transaction. But the problem is Bitcoin is decentralized and transaction may hard to monitored  or controlled since there is no common server processing the transaction. This is one of the major reason why regulation may hard to implement in crypto market.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

I am not against regulation but once it was implemented that would be the time of serious matter to solve the important issue between user and crypto. Government hands should not be with crypto because crypto (bitcoin) is decentralized not own by any government office.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

we are just like traders, of course we as traders do not want to lose, what we have in mind is, can profit as much as possible. especially related to the wheel of the economy. we as bitcoin users should be more observant about current developments, and can sort out when market prices are rising or falling. so we have to be always optimistic, that we will be rich and successful.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Yes Regulations in Bitcoin that need a lot. Because of this the market that bitcoin will become more stable. And it will also help prevent fraud. Both of which will benefit both people using Bitcoin and Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

We do not wish to assist the actual legislation associated with Bitcoin. It is best this continues to be unregulated as well as decentralized. I'd choose ICOs legislation rather than Bitcoin legislation.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

Bitcoin isn't a traditional currency. It couldn't be regulated. I think that you don't know the main plot of all crypto and blockchain. Decentralisation was the main idea of developers.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Bitcoin needs to be adjusted to overcome the shortcomings that it currently has as many have taken advantage of Bitcoin to do bad things like tax evasion or money laundering.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

There is a lot to talk about and discuss Bitcoin. The good and active side of Bitcoin as well as the Bitcoin restrictions and the rules and regulations about Bitcoin are essential to the community.This is because Bitcoin trading is hard to control for the government.Only the future can answer the questions which the crypto still exists.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

But if someone really can take on bitcoin and regulate it, it will lose its main feature - decentralization. This is a very important quality for the development of bitcoin, and if it is taken under control, then nothing good will come of it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Bitcoin could live for so many years without any regulation. I think that the collapse of Bitcoin will come precisely when governments or other structures begin to interfere with its existence.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

Bitcoin is working on its shortcomings, improving its transaction speed, but you can not violate its technology and take it under control. This is absolutely not logical and can cause a loss of interest in the decentralized currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

I don't see the need for bitcoin regulation. It was created to develop independently. This is one of its main features and advantages over other conventional currencies.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

If they accept bitcoin and bitcoin are regulated then bitcoin will of course be accepted by the government and we will have plans and policies for longer term bitcoin investment.

This is probably the main reason why people wcnted bitcoin to be regulated. Simple because they want it to be legitimate. And one thing that will make it legitimate and accepted by the government is through it having restrictions. The rles and regulations regarding to it and such.

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

bitcoin doesn't need regulation, because it runs on its own by the system. and I think investors in bitcoin are still very much and growing. there is no need for promotion in new terms because every time people talk about crypto, they will know crypto is bitcoin. and regarding the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will recover, just waiting for the time when that happens. we must be patient because this is common.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

bitcoin doesn't need regulation, because it runs on its own by the system. and I think investors in bitcoin are still very much and growing. there is no need for promotion in new terms because every time people talk about crypto, they will know crypto is bitcoin. and regarding the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will recover, just waiting for the time when that happens. we must be patient because this is common.
Yes it's true, Bitcoin can't have certain regulations to regulate it, because if there is something to regulate, then the Decentralized nature of Bitcoin will fall, so whenever Bitcoin will run on its own, because if standing alone the nature of Bitcoin will continue to live naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: