Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin must be regulated!  (Read 2406 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

bitcoi nmust be regulated, this is the requirement if you want to makes the government accept bitcoin as the legal currency, this should be regulated and this is a good things when you use bitcoin as the regulated currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

I agree with you bitcoin must regulate at every country it's much important because the potential of bitcoin effect by country who not accept bitcoin so I think bitcoin must regulate by every where.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

bitcoin doesn't need regulation, because it runs on its own by the system. and I think investors in bitcoin are still very much and growing. there is no need for promotion in new terms because every time people talk about crypto, they will know crypto is bitcoin. and regarding the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will recover, just waiting for the time when that happens. we must be patient because this is common.

Bitcoin needs regulation. Because crypto currency has brought both financial freedom and financial chaos. State intervention can restore order.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Why does regulation makes the price hike in cryptocurrency? Will it be an assurance for us that we have security and safetiness in cryptocurrency? For me, I don't care about that regulation and I don't care for the news talking about regulation. It is just a proof of legalization.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Forget about bitcoin regulations. This is contrary to the purpose for developing bitcoin which is meant to function as a decentralized digital currency. Regulations will only not make cryptocurrency fulfill its purpose. You can take some time to understand bitcoin more.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Yes, any currency should be regulated, and BTC is no exception!
Supervision can ensure that BTC is protected, fight crime, and protect the interests of BTC holders!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.

I think it is already evident that there is a presence of a regulating body on the cryptocurrency market as at today. The term bull run has been a thing of anticipation and not experienced in this year, 2018. A lot that came in as Investors early this year, are still counting their loss. The Securities and Exchange Commission and other conjoined financial bodies have been doing a good job at this and have also helped sustained the cryptocurrency system.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

bitcoin doesn't need regulation, because it runs on its own by the system. and I think investors in bitcoin are still very much and growing. there is no need for promotion in new terms because every time people talk about crypto, they will know crypto is bitcoin. and regarding the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will recover, just waiting for the time when that happens. we must be patient because this is common.

Bitcoin needs regulation. Because crypto currency has brought both financial freedom and financial chaos. State intervention can restore order.
- Well, and when the state restores order, you will not have the opportunity to continue to make money here, not only you, most people will also become more difficult to make money with crypto and bitcoin because the stupid rules of the state. I do not think you like that, you are destroying the way to make your money, financial freedom and chaos are all that is needed in bitcoin, people come to bitcoin also because of such reasons, the chaos allows us to earn a huge profit and freedom allows us not to pay taxes to the government, bitcoin and we do not need regulation

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

But then it looses its main advantage...(
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

We can only talk about regulation when it involve one or two person as the people responsible for all the coin but Bitcoin is fully decentralized as no one control it affair on like altcoins so we only need regulation in altcoin as we are having so many now and turn out to be scam .
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Bitcoin need to be regulated. It is true, in my opinion, bitcoin need more regulation to be accepted by the government. Moreover, making bitcoin become centralization is a big step toward cryptocurrency. But i also think it is really hard to regulate Bitcoin.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I don't see the need for bitcoin regulation. It was created to develop independently. This is one of its main features and advantages over other conventional currencies.
true also said you bitcoin suddenly appeared and developed itself without any existing rules and I am happy and salute if bitcoin is seeded and developed bigger and can soar in the future
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

If bicoin could be controlled I should be destroyed. We have regulation and the government gets it's cut. But that's done and over. There will be no identity tied to bitcoin or any declaring of bitcoin.
We are not asking the government for permission, we are telling them that this is how it is.
in my opinion there is no need to set it right now, just give a very good security to keep my wallet and account just asking if there are rules, there must be many who violate
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

Honestly, personally I am more happy if this bitcoin is set. Seeing the situation of the crypto currency which has been very volatile lately makes me think that this crypto currency should be regulated. When the crypto currency is regulated specifically bitcoin then the price of the crypto currency will tend to be stable. When the price of this crypto currency tends to be stable, the normal market situation is more easily achieved. Other than that, I judge that there will be many more countries that believe in transactions using bitcoin. The countries tend not to risk losses so that when the price of bitcoin is stable, the country will be more open with bitcoin.

▔▔▔▔▔
bonbor.

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

There are a lot of advantages and also disadvantages too if bitcoin go under regulation and the worst part is if it become regulated then government can imposed tax on it.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Cryptocurrency in general should be regulated, a lot of shady practices are happening everyday and people, investors keep losing money as a result. Regulation will at least provide security of funds.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

This is necesarry now because bitcoin involve huge money and the possibilities is that the bitcoin that we may hold may not have any value any more for its equivalency to fiat money are already secured in the owners system pocket. Our trust is slowly degrading for what we had on the current market even the huge investors are already withdrawing their money on bitcoin. And it does not help with small scale investors so there should be a preventive measure to be undertaken but hey where are the team? Common people like me does not even know who owns bitcoin and who are the team composing of bitcoin. If the system needs advancement they should create a remedial for the current market like having another promotion to get more investors. With the attitude of the market price manipulator right now there is no guarantee that bitcoin market price could recover. There is no action being taken and i do not if the team are so selfish with their business on this system they created. Are they only milking the investors? Obviously if this is their ideals then i will not expect bitcoin will last long.
U.S. Government are fast tracking their study on how to regulate crypto currency to protect its investors security since huge money are involved here and crypto currency was one of the option for criminals to launder their money since transaction here is untraceable and they can launder even billion of dollars. Crypto Regulations can make crypto price push upward.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Bitcoin is always above and open to anyone without exception, bitcoin will always be what already exists according to its nature. For this reason, don't ever think that bitcoin will be manageable, because if that happens it will eliminate the trust of many people towards bitcoin.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

Much better to be regulated ao that more investor will be interested to it. Some people don't want to risk their money without knowing it.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Cryptocurrency in general should be regulated, a lot of shady practices are happening everyday and people, investors keep losing money as a result. Regulation will at least provide security of funds.

nothing is safe because competent steps are only owned by bitcoin users themselves. regulation only gives us space to be more flexible in business and society. Actually the government only wants to take taxes from user assets, I'm sure they also can't take the right steps in every investment that appears, they are only able to carry out supervision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: