Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful?  (Read 14296 times)
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

I have answered your Questionnaire and I hope it shall assist your institution so well. I make use of Cryptocurrency during trading and as my store of value. If my country now accept Cryptocurrency, I shall ensure my full participation in using it as A great Investment medium.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

I like to use cryptocurrencies because they have been good and will continue to be good for me. I am not considering the current prices on the market but what I know is that they really have helped me.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

When the price of the bitcoin is high, I convert some of my coins to fiat and it use to buy some important needs. But I'm not using it daily especially during bearish market and I'd rather hold it and wait for the price to go up again before using it. In my country, there are only stores that accept bitcoins so I mostly convert it to fiat to be able to buy something.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

When the price of the bitcoin is high, I convert some of my coins to fiat and it use to buy some important needs. But I'm not using it daily especially during bearish market and I'd rather hold it and wait for the price to go up again before using it. In my country, there are only stores that accept bitcoins so I mostly convert it to fiat to be able to buy something.

I also used to do it when the altcoins were growing well, and you could make a very good profit exchanging them for fiat. Now, I just hold the cryptocurrencies and do not use them in my everyday life.
Heleacce

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

No, I don't use cryptocurrencies and besides keeping them on my desktop wallet and staking, there is not much use for them. Maybe there will be in the future.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

Its been a year that i am in a good mood when paying bills.
Yes. Btc and eth are welcome to pay bills onkine and i dont need to to fall in line.
That is how i use cryptocuerrncy in my life

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

All the best for your survey here.  I would like to contribute some info here and I guess using the crypto currencies in the daily life is getting very tough these days. They never had been easy previously too but these days due the government getting more and more concern about the crypto currencies they are now imposing the laws on it. So its like before even we can start the use of crypto over the internet its getting very very difficulty due to such stuff. I guess where we can use it just the other crypto projects bridging the whole real world and the crypto. Like you know those gift card companies etc.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Definitely yes. I used cryptocurrencies in my everyday life. Im enjoying collecting and holding even small amount of crypto in my wallet and when i need to use it, it very convenient to use, you can even use it to pay the things you bought over the internet only , without leaving your home.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Honestly, i am not really using it everyday because i only use it in case to case basis. The purpose of crypto as alternate to fiat as medium for payment of goods and services has not really served its purpose because i use cryptocurrencies as an investment.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

I don't use crypto that much beside for trading purposes as i haven't find a shop that accept crypto in my country, the government banned the use of crypto as a payment option so my only choice is to use crypto to trade or buy someting online like giftcard or some computer games. I do hope that they will lift that ban so in the future i can use crypto everywhere.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

In my country crypto currencies are not allowed. But I can use dollar, and it is very useful to me. I can use them for online shopping and my daily expenses.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

For now, the answer to that question is no. Cryptocurrency is not part of our daily lives yet because we still cannot use it to pay for our daily goods. However, if crypto becomes a global currency then perhaps it can finally be part of our daily life, dont you think?
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

In my country crypto currencies are not allowed. But I can use dollar, and it is very useful to me. I can use them for online shopping and my daily expenses.
well, not all countries accept bitcoin as a transaction tool. like in my country too, so I only use bitcoin on the internet, and can't use it everyday like fiat. yeah, but maybe it would be better if it was like that.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

It would be great to see cryptos replacing fiat money. I know some people do not want to see that happen but it is an option. Nowadays, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. It is hard because of the exchange rates and places to do it. It can be done online and it means you need a good connection. The world is still dominated by banks and they do not allow cryptos. Some countries do not allow their citizens to use cryptos as well. In that case, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. I believe this will happen one day but not now.

That's the most basic use of it, as a replacement for paper money or plastics that most people commonly use today for paying services and good. However, I think that most people after the market boomed in the past several years, are using their cryptocurrency holdings for investment purposes or for long time holdings, which is more profitable and gainful rather than just using it in the it as a currency. I would say that they are very useful because they give you the capability to actually gain something in return to help you with your expenses.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

It would be great to see cryptos replacing fiat money. I know some people do not want to see that happen but it is an option. Nowadays, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. It is hard because of the exchange rates and places to do it. It can be done online and it means you need a good connection. The world is still dominated by banks and they do not allow cryptos. Some countries do not allow their citizens to use cryptos as well. In that case, it is very hard to use cryptos in daily routines. I believe this will happen one day but not now.
I do not think to use this currency as a payment tool to replace Fiat, besides requiring time in the transaction, it is also very ineffective for me, unless you use crypto for large-scale transactions.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Not everyday but every time I pay on online sites I try to search for crypto payment option this way I can exercise crypto when doing payment,  its fun this way... And when I upgrade my account I always see first if they offer crypto payment... This way also I can help crypto become more popular...
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

I use crypto currency only for investment, because if I use it for transaction activities every day it is not efficient because not many shops / sellers accept transactions in crypto currencies, but it is not impossible in the future the use of crypto currencies will dominate and replace conventional currency
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

No, I don't.
I do not use Crypto in my daily life for any transaction because it is not applied in my country. I just use it in daily trading and it becomes a main source income for my life. It is very useful for me because my financial improve than before I know Crypto. I am expecting that it can be used for any transaction next time.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

personally, i only use crypto currency as an investment. it's not lack of will but the things i'm willing to pay for only accepts cash. basic commodities doesn't even know crypto currencies exists. but i believe, given a decade or two, we'll see a revolution of sorts in the market and see stores accepting crypto currencies. i just hopes it comes sooner than later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:59:03 AM

This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Definetly in own terms of definition,crypto is daily useful in our daily life,especialy in my own country even we belong into thirds poor worlds country,definetly crypto can be use in billing payments of different transaction without hassle,or some debt payments using only a crypto coins,otherwise due to the modern technology,the crytocurrency want to create now a worldwide cashless society.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: