Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful?  (Read 14302 times)
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

I wish I can use cryptocurrency in my everyday activities but this is not yet possible in my country because there is no merchant accepting cryptocurrency yet in my country. Mainly, what I use cryptocurrency for is fund transfer and binary options trading.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

Yes i use cryptocurrency in may daily life and they are really use full. Mainly cryptocurrency transaction systems. I live to use it because it us safe secure and also provide fast transaction facility with less trouble. It also help me in my international money transaction too. And for other online money payments. And use of cryptocurrency is investment. It use full for both short term and long-term investment purposes. I mainly use Cryptocurrency to fulfil my daily life needs. I mainly use it to by grocery, clothes, food etc.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

I use cryptocurrency in buying load. Definitely, I bought my prepaid load in a wallet that accept BTC. Aside from that, I withdraw my bitcoin came from the signature campaigns and trading market I earned in order for me to use it in my daily necessities. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are very helpful to me because I got money without a job, just by participating campaigns and airdrops.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

Only a few e-commerce sites can now pay in cryptocurrencies!
The main purpose of cryptocurrency is now to invest, and there is almost no use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life!
it's hard to say but that's the reality that is happening now. we are still having trouble to spending bitcoin everyday, but I do not rule out the possibility that the adoption will certainly make more merchants accept Bitcoin, it takes a long process to achieve that..
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
[/quote
it's not unusual for us to do,  because there are many factors that are the first problem that causes our government to ban the use of bitcoin to be used as a transaction tool and the second problem is there are no stores or trading businesses that use bitcoin and the third complex problem trade in regions that have not been reached by the banking system,  and people who are not familiar with bitcoin and the banking sector also do not support the spread of bitcoin currency in our country.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

actually I want to use it and I am very sure that it will be very useful. but in my city no store has received crypto as a means of payment.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Are you looking for online shops to use your cryptocurrency? overstock.com, expedia, eGifter, newegg, shopify stores, Dish, Roadway Moving company etc are some shops were you can use your cryptocurrency on daily basis. I can vouch for the convenience and user control over the transaction.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

I do use it, but it’s not that helpful cause you wouldn’t see people accepting it where I live. I have a group I work with and we make use of Bitcoin to send and receive money among ourselves, but when I receive I will usually sell it to an exchanger and have cash paid into my bank account. Sometimes I do leave the Bitcoin in my wallet, maybe to grow and sometimes fall, depending on the direction the market is moving. One thing I like about it is that it is really fast and cheap for transactions.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

Here in my country which has a big number of citizens, bitcoin is not so popular so almost there is no mercjant who accept bitcoin. Even I can't find any single store which accept bitcoin in my city. But there is a local exchange in my country so I can convert my bitcoin into paper money to buy something.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

In a daily basis yes, but only for reloading my phone to able to call. I pay my internet bills with crypto in the monthly. It is very useful as for now- I don't know when it will last but I am maximizing it's utilities for now. Another is I send money to my relatives using crypto and it is the best thing that I liked about, less fees and instant transactions.
I usually use my bitcoin to buy load and to buy some stuff that I need my daily life. The cryptocurrency that I usually use is bitcoin because I have bitcoin in my wallet and this wallet was Coins.ph where I can use it to buy load or to withdraw a fiat. Bitcoin also become my part time job when I done in study.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
marilexis0107

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

In Venezuela, a cryptocurrency called Petro has been implemented. You can make payments with that currency but I think only within the country.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

in my country I still can't use bitcoin to use it everyday like a transaction tool, because bitcoin is still illegal. so I myself only use bitcoin as my investment place

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

I do not use it because my country is not for crypto business so I always work anonymously. I make money from the market and just quietly switch to fiat money to invest in other areas. I hope to use crypto to pay off some food because I put a lot of coins in my purse.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I would love to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. But now it is not possible, because in my hometown there are no shops which accept Bitcoin or any other crypto-currency. Even converting Bitcoin to fiat is no longer possible because doing so is illegal in India.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:08:34 PM

I would love to use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. But now it is not possible, because in my hometown there are no shops which accept Bitcoin or any other crypto-currency. Even converting Bitcoin to fiat is no longer possible because doing so is illegal in India.
Using cryptocurrencies to provide my daily needs is really useful or beneficial, that is why a lot of people started to became interested to invest their money in crypto so they could also get to benefits form it too. I think it will be good if every shops or stores would start to accepting cryptocurrency as a payment transaction for us to be more convenient in using it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Did it.
While going trough your question, I realised that the most used currency in my case was LTC.

It would be interesting to see you end data.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

If we talk about in financial aspects, it is very useful in my daily life because I converted it into a real money and I can be able to buy important things that can satisfy myself. But in other things like paying in bills or etc., it is not useful because our government still not accepting cryptocurrency.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

I used to use Bitcoin for paying for services on some websites online. Making payments is fast and easy, this is a great thing. You only need to transfer the requested amount to the requested address and wait for a confirm and everything is completed.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

I have recently used cryptocurrencies to settle some minor bills in my daily usage. One of such was EtherInc (ETI). I and my friend just used it to settle the payment we owe each other instead of using normal cash.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
fangbian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

In my country, bitcoin is not accepted. i can not use it in my daily life. I am waiting for the bright future that the government will allow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: