Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful?  (Read 14292 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:46:01 PM

I do really see that cryptocurrency is really useful  in my own daily life because i usually use it as an payment to support my daily needs, but not all stores here do not accept crypto as an payment there are only limited fast food chains and stores who accepts it. Hoping one day that every store in our place and in our country will start accept cryptocurrency as an payment because it will also be a big help to improve cryptocurrency and to our economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:03:38 PM

I do really see that cryptocurrency is really useful  in my own daily life because i usually use it as an payment to support my daily needs, but not all stores here do not accept crypto as an payment there are only limited fast food chains and stores who accepts it. Hoping one day that every store in our place and in our country will start accept cryptocurrency as an payment because it will also be a big help to improve cryptocurrency and to our economy.
not all countries can use bitcoin as a method for payment from something you want, therefore the development of bitcoin must be more extensive and I really hope all countries can use bitcoin for payment methods that are safer and more convenient when used for transactions.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

A meaningful way to enjoy cryptocurrency is to use it like this and not just for trading/holding. I also use my coins to buy load, pay bills online which is very convenient for me. But since I know the value of bitcoin, usually only altcoins that I’m willing to use for this kind of transaction.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:53:12 AM

I think cryptocurrency are very useful , but as of now cryptocurrency has a limited use because not all establishment are accepting cryptos as payments , if the time will come that establishments will be accepting cryptos then that could be the time cryptos will be use in our daily living.

I've been using cryptocurrency also, especially in investment and trading. Some online and offline shops in my country are already accepting cryptocurrencies as one of their mode of payments. Although the coins are still limited in use, I believe they are already useful even their value drops because of fluctuation and volatility. Cryptocurrency provide more benefits than the fiat because it is not controlled by banks or any govern ment entity.
Yeah it's natural because crypto isn't too well-known right now, and doesn't have a clear legal entity, but when legalization and
regulation are made, we might be able to use cryptocurrency for more things and of course will be more useful
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:28:10 AM

not all countries can use bitcoin as a method for payment from something you want, therefore the development of bitcoin must be more extensive and I really hope all countries can use bitcoin for payment methods that are safer and more convenient when used for transactions.
right, therefore I have not been able to use bitcoin in my daily life, because my country has not been able to receive it. by exchanging it in the form of fiat I can spend it, my hope in the future btc can be directly used as payment

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:10:02 AM

right, therefore I have not been able to use bitcoin in my daily life, because my country has not been able to receive it. by exchanging it in the form of fiat I can spend it, my hope in the future btc can be directly used as payment
maybe they still have no regulation about its.but it doesnt mean they will not legalize bitcoin.one day if they already changes the regulation about digital currency i am sure one by one government will accept this as legal payment in any merchants and off line stores.just wait and it will happen in near future.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:40:23 AM

maybe they still have no regulation about its.but it doesnt mean they will not legalize bitcoin.one day if they already changes the regulation about digital currency i am sure one by one government will accept this as legal payment in any merchants and off line stores.just wait and it will happen in near future.
in some countries , if they want to legalize bitcoin and cryptocurrency they have to changes their regulation.and ofcourse this is not easy.need several participation from citizen, digital asset expert and many instutition to discuss it.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:50:05 AM

Use bitcoin only for trading and investing, I can use bitcoin as my daily activities for buying good and product. My country still not support and allowed bitcoin as payment transaction because bitcoin still not apply for using as transaction payment.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:09:08 AM

This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Done, answered all of your questionnaire questions. I don't use cryptocurrency for daily life, because there are no merchants and shops that accept the payment, it will be troublesome if I force the shop or merchant to accept it, I still use fiat and regarding the benefits that I get from crypto, I must first switch to fiat to be used.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:29:47 PM

This and other questions are part of a questionnaire that we, a research team from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) are doing. It seeks to understand the drivers' usage of cryptocurrencies by the end user such as you and me. Considering 10 different dimensions, from perceived usefulness to privacy to profitability, among others.
It takes on average 3 minutes to answer.

Here is the link for the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cryptocurrencies_usage

More details if you want to know more about it:
For this, it was created a questionnaire with Likert type scale questions. These dimensions will then be used to construct a model, based on the traditional Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) developed in 1989, and some others developed afterwards, but with more adapted to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem. Then it will be done some data analysis and compilation of results.
This questionnaire has some focus on the financial area, but this does not mean it is the most important. We know there are some other dimensions not being addresses in this questionnaire, such as decentralisation/government influence, that may be addressed in the future.
After analysing and publishing the thesis and papers I will post on this forum with infographics and the most important conclusions of the study.

There are no open questions, but you can post here or message me about this.

Thank you for your time! Best Regards,
The University Institute of Lisbon research team

Done, answered all of your questionnaire questions. I don't use cryptocurrency for daily life, because there are no merchants and shops that accept the payment, it will be troublesome if I force the shop or merchant to accept it, I still use fiat and regarding the benefits that I get from crypto, I must first switch to fiat to be used.
You cannot really use cryptocurrency to buy things that you need because there are only limited stores who only accepts bitcoin or crypto in every country. But you can convert you crypto to real money so you can support every things that you need.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:38:36 PM

People are always likes to use cryptocurrency is more than the currency that we are using now because the development is more highest and the trust will came to the people more higher show the using of cryptocurrency in our daily life will be possible right now because we are using cryptocurrencies to make money so without any exchanges the using of Crypto is always been accepted by the people in all time.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:25:48 PM

Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
making crypto currency payments may be done by investors whose countries legalize crypto currency as the applicable currency in my country the government prohibits direct transactions by using crypto currencies so for now what might be possible in my country
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:33:15 PM

We don't have much of online as well stores accepting bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies. So, to make use of the bitcoin it needs to be changed to fiat. Changing it to fiat is not a big deal, I use localbitcoins.com to find the right person to trade with and change my bitcoin to fiat for daily use.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

We don't have much of online as well stores accepting bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies. So, to make use of the bitcoin it needs to be changed to fiat. Changing it to fiat is not a big deal, I use localbitcoins.com to find the right person to trade with and change my bitcoin to fiat for daily use.

Only one out of every odd day since I possibly utilized it when I'm out of fiat cash in my wallet. For me, this is valuable particularly when I'm out of burdens in crisis situations where I have to call my family from home and as opposed to searching for a store to purchase loads, I can utilize my bitcoin in stacking my cell phones and furthermore for cash exchanges rather sending it to a pawn shop I can specifically send it from my wallet to my companion's wallet.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

I will have new hope with bitcoin and crypto still keep exist for long time because always give me profit, when bitcoin raised up to higher price almost altcoin price will grow up and make all of ICO project become success with higher price after listing.
yes if Crypto is always being with us in our life then we can definitely use it our normal currency but the possibilities was not 100% here to use cryptocurrency in all field but it takes sometimes to develop and establish in all field so we can use it anytime anywhere will be very good idea.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

yes, until now I also use krypto for our household needs, because for me krypto can also help our lives every day and also can add to our economy every day.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

I myself do my daily life using bitcoin. I work to be able to get tokens by following the bounty. and maybe it's not just me who gets and also trains him. this is indeed a renewal to be able to get a profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:22:31 PM

I use my coins for some cellular phone load fr about $2 a week. It isnt costly but thats the only available way to use crypto in my daily life. Buying foods, items or any other things cannot be bought using crypto in my country. So far, thats the least i can do. I hope i can buy something like a real currency with crypto in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:31:48 PM

In my country currently does not support payment by crypto. My country is still quite outdated compared to other developing countries.
But I think crypto will soon be applied and paid in many countries. When businesses realize the potential of blockchain technology, they will start collecting BTC and other coins by supporting crypto payments. That is quite amazing and it will make things faster.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:51:59 PM

I do not use crypto currency directly in my daily life for several reasons, among others, because the crypto currency or Bitcoin has not yet received overall recognition so that no business developer has used the crypto currency as its transaction tool. for that what I can do is convert the digital currency to that in the form of conventional currency which of course I use for my purposes, of course very useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: