Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful?  (Read 14297 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1904
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:17:59 AM

The possibility of using the cryptocurrency in normal life will not be 100% sure in today situation it is a long period of time to make call the people to stay connected with cryptocurrency and the buyers and sellers are also need to accept it like a normal currency then only it will be possible and it will definitely be useful what was happened to the normal situation.
To be 100% accepted, marketing conditions must be given, where they encourage people to do so, while some encourage the use of bitcoin by accepting it as a means of payment, in some airports they take it as a means of payment, little by little they go normal and will have as an additional option, this will happen in the long term.
in everyday life, crypto is not very useful, except when it is used. I even use crypto only a few times in 1 month on the internet. it might be very good when using crypto in everyday life, however, I think it's quite difficult to use crypto when many people don't know how to use it, and reject it.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:18:00 AM

The possibility of using the cryptocurrency in normal life will not be 100% sure in today situation it is a long period of time to make call the people to stay connected with cryptocurrency and the buyers and sellers are also need to accept it like a normal currency then only it will be possible and it will definitely be useful what was happened to the normal situation.
To be 100% accepted, marketing conditions must be given, where they encourage people to do so, while some encourage the use of bitcoin by accepting it as a means of payment, in some airports they take it as a means of payment, little by little they go normal and will have as an additional option, this will happen in the long term.
in everyday life, crypto is not very useful, except when it is used. I even use crypto only a few times in 1 month on the internet. it might be very good when using crypto in everyday life, however, I think it's quite difficult to use crypto when many people don't know how to use it, and reject it.

I don't think cryptocurrency is just like that, almost all technologies also like that, it will only be used when there is a need, therefore cryptocurrency requires rapid development to be used by many people every day and make the price expensive.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

Still not yet using crypto and bitcoin in my daily life because my country still not support for using bitcoin and altcoin as payment platform because still illegal transaction and we always keep using as investing and trading.
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:18:55 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency  are useful with a great volume in our daily life but we can use it sometimes to buy a thing in the net in website accepting it to change it to fiat money  Smiley

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:55:32 AM

For now, of course. The situation and conditions where people are still not aware of the digital currency, especially many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency. Of course there are still very few people who accept crypto right? using crypto is completely unsuitable at this time

crypto is verry useful for those who know how to use it but its completely useless in a person that didnt recognized it though it does not remain this way  . your right in the future those people can still adjust and will learn how to use a crypto .  but before i forgot  , me myself use a crypto in daily basis specifically for buying mobile recharge  . i have a lot of costumers here that buys a load from me and i can use my crypto to pay for it via online wallet/exchange .
Nice to hear that, I also often see a lot of third party platforms about mobile loads, that use crypto for payments, it will add us to spending more. of course, I'm still waiting for other users who receive bitcoin payments in their restaurant, of course users can live using crypto if it's there right ?
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:56:21 AM

For now, of course. The situation and conditions where people are still not aware of the digital currency, especially many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency. Of course there are still very few people who accept crypto right? using crypto is completely unsuitable at this time

In many country, many people dont have a good internet connection and i think this is the obstacle for crypto mass adoption. Internet connection is very important for people to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and thats why crypto not popular in many country
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:29:35 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency  are useful with a great volume in our daily life but we can use it sometimes to buy a thing in the net in website accepting it to change it to fiat money  Smiley
- We can buy some items on websites that accept crypto as a payment method but that seems to be an unnecessary option because everyone understands the value of crypto can grow tremendously in the future, using crypto for buying something, that's a wrong choice. So, if we talk about the usefulness and use of crypto in everyday life, the evidence is probably too obvious, people don't care and don't mention crypto in the payment, cash or credit cards are still the preferred options, crypto is still a mysterious investment for everyone

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:34:36 PM

- We can buy some items on websites that accept crypto as a payment method but that seems to be an unnecessary option because everyone understands the value of crypto can grow tremendously in the future, using crypto for buying something, that's a wrong choice. So, if we talk about the usefulness and use of crypto in everyday life, the evidence is probably too obvious, people don't care and don't mention crypto in the payment, cash or credit cards are still the preferred options, crypto is still a mysterious investment for everyone

crypto is invented by satoshi nakamoto for one purpose and that is to be use as a currency  . it is more wrong when you dont use it as what it intended but hodling a crypto isnt also wrong because that is also the feature of crypto   .crypto is a multiporpuse tool that can be use as a currency and an asset at the same time  . overall  its usefulness will still depend on the user  .
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:59:20 PM

Yes. Cryptocurrency is very useful in my daily life. Because I am warning from it in a daily basis. I also top up my mobile phone for load everyday using it. I can also use it to send money to my loved ones without even going to a remittance center.
I wish every country had legalized it so that people in their respective country could be using the crypto to make payment legally through btc and other coins. Also many merchants would have started to accept if government would have support them like some couple of countries are doing it.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:57:37 PM

I am using it too often but still not be able to spend bitcoin for the purchases so I have to convert it into fiat before using it on my regular needs.

Yes it is useful on many ways and much important it it can help us to make money by simply holding it.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:13:29 PM

I am using it too often but still not be able to spend bitcoin for the purchases so I have to convert it into fiat before using it on my regular needs.

Yes it is useful on many ways and much important it it can help us to make money by simply holding it.

since there are lots of business establishments are not accepting a crypto payment we need to convert it to fiat and even that there are businesses that are accepting it, it is not worth it to use crypto as payment because of the price,it is better to used it on trading or other purposes that can increase its value.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:26:43 PM

I don't really use it daily but often use it to buy a prepaid load via third-party services. Because in our country Bitcoin demand is still very slim and only banks and few people knew about it, maybe 5 or more years the demand will grow massively due to banks recognition.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:38:42 AM

I think the main problem to use crypto in daily life is the low number of stores accepting them. Only a few people know about BTC and only a part of them have intentions to implement it. There are still huge technical requirements to implement it and make it secure and the legal situation is ofen also unclear.
Stores tend to avoid risk and effort and so it's not surprising to me that only a few stores offer it right now. That might change in future.

Purchases in online stores are fine in BTC, I hope to see more stores implementing it soon.

Smiley Smiley
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:51:21 AM

Nice. I personally love it. Every time i see that some service is available via crypto payments i do it that way. First i dont disclose my information, and it is quick and safe.
Crypto over card payment every day!
in places where I live, crypto cannot be used as a means of payment. so we can only use it here for investment, but we strongly believe that someday the government will provide facilities for trading with the payment system may use crypto as a substitute for local currency ...

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:57:32 AM

In a daily basis yes, but only for reloading my phone to able to call. I pay my internet bills with crypto in the monthly. It is very useful as for now- I don't know when it will last but I am maximizing it's utilities for now. Another is I send money to my relatives using crypto and it is the best thing that I liked about, less fees and instant transactions.
that in my opinion is that progress in the development of crypto currencies has been able to carry out crypto currency transactions but in my country it still takes a long time because the government has not legalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:52:18 AM

I will use bitcoin and altcoin in my daily life after my country have legal bitcoin as transaction payment, today my country still not allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction and only for investing or trading.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:08:19 AM

Of course, cryptocurrency is very useful to me. I use this on daily basis here in my country. Aside using Bitcoin to patronize services and items online, I use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash to purchase mobilephone airtime. I use them to pay my TV satellite bills too. These are the websites that provide the services i'm talking about cofred.com and ecurrency4u.net .

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:19:50 AM

Done
thanks for your effort
I hope it will have any use cases not only academic purpose

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:46:46 AM

I will use bitcoin and altcoin in my daily life after my country have legal bitcoin as transaction payment, today my country still not allowed for bitcoin become legal transaction and only for investing or trading.
if you intend to use a bitcoin currency to buy a product everyday you do not need to wait for your country to legalize bitcoin, you can make transactions using bitcoin on several online shops. and by doing so you have really used crypto currency in your daily life.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:06:39 PM

At the moment I can't use bitcoin for everyday life because of the limited number of shops that can accept bitcoin payments. However, with the government issuing legalization of crypto, I am sure that more and more shops will accept bitcoin payments. there are so many benefits when we use bitcoin one of which is the efficiency and practicality of the transactions provided by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: